Gunman in shooting spree at Florida high school. Many injuries. ...What is wrong in the USA? - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

QatzelOk wrote:Guns get more respect than safety or security.

Cars get more respect than safety or security.

Open sewers get more respect than safety or security.

If you google street walk through the "nice" suburb that this atrocity took place in, you can see it's an open sewer for cars. It wasn't designed for human beings to live in a community together, at all. It was designed to move vehicles from isolated pod to isolated pod, past landscaped meridians and landscaped berms for walking a dog.

Blaming a suburbanite for his mind-numbing alienation... is very elephant in the room-ish. This is one of dozens of these suburban shoot-outs.

How are kids who don't play outside or walk around supposed to develop any empathy or social skills anymore? What did adults (in the 50s and 60s) expect when they all followed a trend and relocated to dead suburban boxes a few generations ago? That this experiment in human settlement would work out well becuase the actors were smiling in all those suburban sit-coms?

This is what happens when you let car salesmen and land speculators (and the banks they feed) rule over you with no real community input.

What I find laughable is how many of these Americans criticize Cuba for being poor and not having stuff on the shelves but you never hear about some crazy Cuban person or youth going to a Cuban school and mass shooting their fellow classmates. That stuff is CRAZY SHIT.

But they love to say how much of a better society they have because they got a bunch of shiny, new boxed crap to buy and lots of varieties of toothpaste brands.

It shows how crazy they are.

Proud of how much they can consume and buy (and many of them can't buy a damn thing either but the pictures are there on what is available), and then they have a mass school shooting.

It is way better than not having millions of cars, and bad health eating cheetohs and coca-cola and white bread and some Little Debbie, and never getting out of the house doing video games. The superior life. It is wonderful.

Meanwhile they sneer at the poor and the ones without money, but somehow they don't go around with guns and machine guns killing innocent classmates.

No self reflection these brainwashed people have.
Last edited by Tainari88 on 17 Feb 2018 18:15, edited 1 time in total.
Tainari88 wrote:What I find laughable is how many of these Americans criticize Cuba for being poor and not having stuff on the shelves but you never hear about some crazy Cuban person or youth going to a Cuban school and mass shooting their fellow classmates. That stuff is CRAZY SHIT.

But they love to say how much of a better society they have because they got a bunch of shiny, new boxed crap to buy and lots of varieties of toothpaste brands.

It shows how crazy they are.

The Cuban state has a shoot innocents monopoly.
QatzelOk wrote:Guns get more respect than safety or security.

Cars get more respect than safety or security.

I'd like those who idealise the pre Columbian Indians to actually try living the lifestyle at least for a few months. Trailing across the planes dragging Teepees with only human muscle and dogs for transport doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me.

Open sewers get more respect than safety or security.
Now that's one place where some of the American Indians may have been superior. But even by the low European standards of the sixteenth century, it has to be said the Aztec human rights record was spotty at best.
Oxymoron wrote:The Cuban state has a shoot innocents monopoly.

No Oxymoron the important thing is for you to realize your society the USA is full of mass school shootings and fucked up values of loving money and being a bunch of lemmings.

It is the SHIT value system. And get ready for a lot more of those mass shootings. Trump passed a stand alone bill early last year letting it be easier for mental cases to get a hold of being able to buy guns. You got mental issues? That is ok. Get a gun anyway.

That is your fucked up society who loves making guns profit and who gives a shit about some kids dying innocently. The important thing is to love your damn gun more than your children feeling safe in a school.

Those kids had practiced active shooter and did all the protocols. They still got massacred. It is about values now.

Live your fucked USA values. It is YOUR CHOICE.

For me Right wing shit? It is about the worst of the worst. Hatred, no respect for human rights, killing and fear of everything. Greed, love to discriminate and love to be racist, love to disrespect, and love money above human life. Live your values. Have greed, have selfishness, racist pigs, no respect for human rights, and DEATH to innocent sweet children by alienated freaks who never got mental treatment because this society hates treating people for mental problems, physical problems etc unless they GOT A WHOLE LOT OF CASH.

Live your disgusting value system and enjoy the BLOOD and DEATH it creates. Enjoy your VALUES OF SHIT.
Rich wrote:I'd like those who idealise the pre Columbian Indians to actually try living the lifestyle at least for a few months. Trailing across the planes dragging Teepees with only human muscle and dogs for transport doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me.

Now that's one place where some of the American Indians may have been superior. But even by the low European standards of the sixteenth century, it has to be said the Aztec human rights record was spotty at best.

You are at best a man without much information on anything. No use trying to argue with you. You are a man who doesn't read anything on Native American anything. Get your information from old John Wayne movies. :lol:
It is barking mad to sell any teenager a semi. It is twice as nuts to sell one to a youth who is certifiably disturbed, especially in a state that doesnt require licencing, registation, etc., and can be concealed for transport. Had the FBI done it's job, this might not have happened, but Florida's lax laws affords no such assurances

skinster wrote:Motion to place Rich and noir against the wall for their crimes of going awfully off-topic pretty much 90% of the time. :)

Sadly, one can only award one "like" per post.
Tainari88 wrote:No Oxymoron the important thing is for you to realize your society the USA is full of mass school shootings and fucked up values of loving money and being a bunch of lemmings.

It is the SHIT value system. And get ready for a lot more of those mass shootings. Trump passed a stand alone bill early last year letting it be easier for mental cases to get a hold of being able to buy guns. You got mental issues? That is ok. Get a gun anyway.

That is your fucked up society who loves making guns profit and who gives a shit about some kids dying innocently. The important thing is to love your damn gun more than your children feeling safe in a school.

Those kids had practiced active shooter and did all the protocols. They still got massacred. It is about values now.

Live your fucked USA values. It is YOUR CHOICE.

For me Right wing shit? It is about the worst of the worst. Hatred, no respect for human rights, killing and fear of everything. Greed, love to discriminate and love to be racist, love to disrespect, and love money above human life. Live your values. Have greed, have selfishness, racist pigs, no respect for human rights, and DEATH to innocent sweet children by alienated freaks who never got mental treatment because this society hates treating people for mental problems, physical problems etc unless they GOT A WHOLE LOT OF CASH.

Live your disgusting value system and enjoy the BLOOD and DEATH it creates. Enjoy your VALUES OF SHIT.

The lovers of gun profits is small: the owners of the factories, the NRA, and maybe hedge fund managers and private investors. Most people want sensible gun laws, but congress wont hear of it. Politians love the NRA, who has connections to Russia, ftr.

America hired Barack Obama and his supporters included a lot of nonblack people. Yes the US has a racist history and racism still exists, but they've been working to be more egalitarian over the course of my entire lifetime. I think your criticism is a little too unforgiving, given the advancements they've achieved.
Tainari88 wrote:You are at best a man without much information on anything. No use trying to argue with you. You are a man who doesn't read anything on Native American anything. Get your information from old John Wayne movies. :lol:

So what John Wayne film deals with Aztec sewage systems? Come to think of it what John Wayne movie refers to the Aztec legal system even in passing? I must be getting senile but I can't even remember the John Wayne films where we see dogs being used for haulage.
blackjack21 wrote:So why don't you go move there and feel safe. Those of us who prefer to be free will live here.

Free? Are you implying those countries are akin to China or North Korea? Those places allow citizens to own guns, but they consider it a privilege not a right. Another tactic with you is, making unrelated strawman non-argument of posters after they stating facts. Just cause I said it works there doesn't mean I want to live there.
I mean freedom term is subjective of course, you want the freedom of more parents burying their children base on selfish fear of losing certain weapons.

blackjack21 wrote:Awesome. I love playing into black supremacists hands. It's so cool.

Black people aren't dying in high rates compare to whites. So, if you mean you want to be their slave than that's your fever dream.

blackjack21 wrote:We have background checks in California. It still doesn't stop shootings.

That's due gun smuggling from other lax gun law states. Can you give the citations of what cause the most shootings in California? Are they manly citizens or illegals? Do they have a history of criminal records or mental illness?

blackjack21 wrote:Terrorism is political violence. This knucklehead didn't have any significant political views and wasnt't tied to a political group that sanctioned the attack.

He was trump supporter, had ties to white supremacists groups. And one W.I.E group claim the attack as their own. So yea, he obviously a terrorist. I mean if that's the case than Micah isn't a terrorist, due to him not being apart of any Black group and was a loner. Let's be fair here, if he's not terrorist than so is Micah.

blackjack21 wrote:Especially if her name is Hillary Clinton, or any white person affiliated with her.

Let her go, the DOJ had nothing on her. You're only a criminal when it's white woman, minority or any body on the left. You do don't give a damn about law or order.

blackjack21 wrote:You mean they aren't smart enough to machine out their own AR-15s?

Nice cyptro-racism buddy, you're not fooling anyone. What does gun laws have to do with their intelligence? The minorities probably don't have the money, space or most likely legality(due to Blacks apparently mostly live in urban areas). That's what happens, when gun laws only work for them and not white rural areas. Another Black Code law.

@SpecialOlympian

Anglin is a Jew as well and Maz just want to die.
FLORIDA HIGH SCHOOL KILLING SUSPECT NIKOLAS CRUZ VENTED RACIST AND VIOLENT FANTASIES AGAINST BLACK, GAY AND HISPANIC PEOPLE IN ONLINE GROUP CHAT
Florida high school killing suspect Nikolas Cruz expressed racist views and threatened violence in a private Instagram chat group, CNN reported Saturday.

According to the report, after joining the group in August, Cruz said that Mexicans should be killed, black people should be chained and gay people should be shot in the back of the head.

He also railed against interracial relationships to members of the group called "Murica great."

On the forum, he posted videos of himself shooting a rifle, and when quizzed by another member about his interest in body armor, replied he was interested because of “school shooters.”

“I think I am going to kill people” he told group members, before dismissing the comment as a joke, according to CNN.

He also wore a Make America Great Again cap in one Instagram post and boasted of receiving a reply to a letter he sent to President Donald Trump, though this has not been confirmed.

The Sun Sentinel reported that he also showed disturbing behavior on Snapchat, displaying pictures of self inflicted wounds on his arms after a breakup, and expressing a desire to buy guns.

Cruz is currently held in custody after allegedly killing 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Wednesday. He is reportedly willing to plead guilty to the attack in exchange for a life sentence.
http://www.newsweek.com/florida-high-sc ... ium=Social
Rightwingers when defending right of white supremisist to murder people that are defending minorities from them: Free Speech or Die!

Rightwingers when white supremisist groups sending “lone wolves” into schools to murder children: “Why didn’t the FBI track down and imprison this person based upon his use of free speech? It must be a conspiracy.”
SpecialOlympian wrote:Oh I'm aware Anglin is Jewish. White supremacy only attracts the most broken losers.

Plenty of ''losers'' to go around, in this modern age in the final phase of Capitalism. We value money and things and abstractions over people, diverted by our electronic gadgets and tawdry and crass entertainment, which even politics is coming to resemble.
Infidelis wrote:To answer the OP; the US has 350M+ firearms to the 320M+ people, a deficient mental health coverage system, wide-spread polarizing social movements, firearm special interest money flooding our capitols, and widening economic inequity and immobility.

So, in short, I don’t know why we have these issues...

It is not a mental health problem; it’s an access to firearms problem. Those who say it is a mental health problem cannot explain why the wide majority of persons with mental illness never hurt themselves or anyone else. Those who say it is a mental health problem also are resistant to explaining how the mental illnesses of hopelessness and despair are suddenly and brazenly replaced with bravado and a thirst to be angry.

Those who blame the societal bend toward violence cannot explain how other cultures have seemed to embrace Wizardry, Violence, and worship and haven’t even experienced school or other mass shootings on the scale we have.

The only difference is our 2nd Amendment.

It really is that simple.
4cal wrote:It is not a mental health problem; it’s an access to firearms problem. Those who say it is a mental health problem cannot explain why the wide majority of persons with mental illness never hurt themselves or anyone else. Those who say it is a mental health problem also are resistant to explaining how the mental illnesses of hopelessness and despair are suddenly and brazenly replaced with bravado and a thirst to be angry.

Those who blame the societal bend toward violence cannot explain how other cultures have seemed to embrace Wizardry, Violence, and worship and haven’t even experienced school or other mass shootings on the scale we have.

The only difference is our 2nd Amendment.

It really is that simple.

Strictly speaking, the 2nd Amendment talks more about a Militia being necessary to preserve a people's revolutionary right to rebel against lawless tyranny than self defense, but both self defense and revolution are understood by the framers of the US Constitution as a given. I don't think it unreasonable to make it harder for broken souls to get firearms, as long as the general individual right to arm oneself to be part of a bulwark for personal and collective liberty is not infringed.
annatar1914 wrote:Strictly speaking, the 2nd Amendment talks more about a Militia being necessary to preserve a people's revolutionary right to rebel against lawless tyranny than self defense, but both self defense and revolution are understood by the framers of the US Constitution as a given. I don't think it unreasonable to make it harder for broken souls to get firearms, as long as the general individual right to arm oneself to be part of a bulwark for personal and collective liberty is not infringed.

The right to bear arms is not a conservative principle, it is a revolutionary principle. Jefferson, for one, saw the need for an endless series of people's uprisings against tyranny and vested interests. For that to be possible, the working people must be armed and dangerous. And if you think that gun control is a left-wing idea, then ask the shades of the Black Panthers or Malcolm X if they believed in gun control.
Potemkin wrote:The right to bear arms is not a conservative principle, it is a revolutionary principle. Jefferson, for one, saw the need for an endless series of people's uprisings against tyranny and vested interests. For that to be possible, the working people must be armed and dangerous. And if you think that gun control is a left-wing idea, then ask the shades of the Black Panthers or Malcolm X if they believed in gun control.

Exactly Potemkin, I'm in agreement, and I wish people dazzled by the sophistry of the faux-left and their efforts to disarm the population would see this also.

@ingliz You are so full of shit. The book was in[…]

https://moralfoundations.github.io/results.html Ca[…]

He's a parasite

This is another one: https://www.youtube.com/shor[…]

World War II Day by Day

April 18, Thursday The rise of a canny classroom[…]