What would happen in a war with N. Korea? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Crantag, I explained to you the facts of history and of those who have gone before you. If you find that is relevant to your own experience, I will respect your opinion. But there is no excuse for those who blindly buy into a silly apology of totalitarianism.
Here I am in the Beijing airport. I just helped some North Korean guys fill out their customs declaration forms. Seems they struggled with English as well as Chinese. That was a first.

I will say. They seemed to have the regular characteristics of walking, breathing human beings.
I'm not sure what North Korea would intend to do with their nuclear weapons in case of a war against them.

They probably wont want to use the nuclear bomb on South Korea because ultimately thats their own people ?

Bombing the USA, are you mad ? If the US doesnt manage to catch that one, they will retaliate. Fun fact: the USA has no shortage in respect to nuclear bombs, and North Korea is unable to catch those.

So really my guess would be its mostly the hope that nuclear weapons will prevent further war in the first place.
World War II Day by Day

@Rich , that’s an interesting take on Hitler’s ac[…]

How Transphobic Are You?

@ingliz Just because you don't care if children […]

April 2, 1866, Monday “Now, therefore, I, Andr[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I find it amusing how these decades-old tropes ab[…]