Why did my avatar get removed and what am I doing wrong? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about and show off personal signature and avatar images.
By Dr House
Delete.
By Oxymoron
A) Oxymoron is conservative.
B) Oxymoron is an asshole.
C) Oxymoron is both.

Perhaps you should do a opinion Poll :lol:
By millie_(A)TCK
Yes. (Note: you have a yellow card for a rules violation. What is was and who reported it is unknown to me, I merely noted the yellow card and your continuation of having an avatar, so I asked the admins what happened). You had a yellow card but your avatar still showed up. This is not how things are, as a yellow card, which one of the admins gave you for a reason unknown to me, is supposed to disable your avatar and your sending of PMs. I asked the PMs what was up in a basement thread, because I was curious whether they screwed up or not or if this was some new policy.

So, they see my thread and fix what they screwed up. If they had noticed it without me pointing it out, which they would have, your avatar would also be deleted.

That still doesn't explain why you felt the need to snitch on me.

Although she is pretty cute (for a hippie that is)

I'd take that as a compliment only if it wasn't from you. Considering I'm an obvious follower of Malcolm X's philosophy on violence, I'm quite amused that you consider me a hippie.

Can someone please tell me when I get this yellow card removed and I can put my avatar up again?
By Oxymoron
I'd take that as a compliment only if it wasn't from you.

Jeez guess you really trully dont like British Empire.

Considering I'm an obvious follower of Malcolm X's philosophy on violence, I'm quite amused that you consider me a hippie.

So you accept voilence for certain causes?
By millie_(A)TCK
Jeez guess you really trully dont like British Empire.

Didn't I dislike you before that? Yup, yes I did.

So you accept voilence for certain causes?

Yes in defense of human rights but nothing more. [/quote]
By Lightman
That still doesn't explain why you felt the need to snitch on me.
I noticed something odd on the forum and reported it to the ever loving Big Brother.
By Falx
Yes in defense of human rights but nothing more.

We must suspend the human rights of others to ensure our rights are protected? Yeah sounds like a completely non-slippery slope.
By Nets
Millie wrote:Yes in defense of human rights but nothing more.

I think that's a pretty loose statement, I'm pretty sure everyone says they fight for human rights or freedom or whatever. Just like everyone truly wants peace (just on their own terms).

Basically, it comes down to "violence is ok when I deem it ok", which is a position I'm fine with, since everyone does it.

Anyways, I'm not a pacifist, so I see no problem with this.
By millie_(A)TCK
We must suspend the human rights of others to ensure our rights are protected? Yeah sounds like a completely non-slippery slope.

Not really. You only do what is necessary to stop a person who is violating the human rights of others. Nothing more. There is little room for error in that.
By Nets
Am I justified in shooting a tax collector for violating Dr. House's or Meistro1's property rights and stealing?
By millie_(A)TCK
I think that's a pretty loose statement, I'm pretty sure everyone says they fight for human rights or freedom or whatever. Just like everyone truly wants peace (just on their own terms).

The thing is when people say their committing selfish acts in defense of human rights is that they can almost always be argued out with irrefutable logic. Take the Nazi's and eugenics. There is no scientific proof that Caucasians are superior to Jews or romans and the Jews didn't cause Germany to loose WW1.

Am I justified in shooting a tax collector for violating Dr. House's or Meistro1's property rights and stealing?

I don't understand the situation exactly. But to stop someone from stealing, one doesn't need to shoot them, catching them and doing what is effective to stop them from stealing if its through misuse of their job as a government bureaucrat its to fire them from that job. Again you do nothing more than is needed to protect another persons human rights.
By Falx
out with irrefutable logic

:lol:

You haven't been on the internet much I gather. There is no such thing unless you are a mathematician, and even then you have people here who don't think that 0.999.... = 1 despite the infinite number of proofs one can come up with.
By millie_(A)TCK
You haven't been on the internet much I gather. There is no such thing unless you are a mathematician, and even then you have people here who don't think that 0.999.... = 1 despite the infinite number of proofs one can come up with.

Au contraire, fellow condescender, because I've been on the internet long enough I know that there is such a thing as irrefutable logic when it comes to politics. If not please prove me wrong by showing the examples I gave were inaccurate and that Caucasians are scientifically superior to Jews and Romans (I'm sure neo-Nazi's and the KKK will be grateful) and that Jews were entirely to blame for Germany's loss in WW1.
By Nets
Falx, to be fair, the 0.9.... = 1 concept is a little hard to swallow, even after the proofs.
By pikachu
If not please prove me wrong by showing the examples I gave were inaccurate and that Caucasians are scientifically superior to Jews and Romans (I'm sure neo-Nazi's and the KKK will be grateful) and that Jews were entirely to blame for Germany's loss in WW1.

We've had a "scientific racist" on this forum once, Ixabert, he was actually a mod or even administrator, I can't remember which. He managed to annoy pretty much everyone with his "scientifically proven" superiority and whatnot. After a long struggle he was finally banned.

If you want to argue about racial superiority, you've come to a wrong place - racism is officially forbidden here, so you cannot have opposition. Take it to other forums which don't have such ideological censorship, and you'll likely be overwhelmed with plenty of pseudo-scientific rubbish.
By Meistro1

PLEASE DO! Then I'll give you a reward balloon that says :

By pikachu

No. Your 'human rights' are defined by your State and by the UN, and neither of them has any objection to tax collection.

In fact, even if tax collection was a legal violation, you are not permitted to take justice into your own hands unless you work for police of another law enforcement agency.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Here's a good paper/article on the "privilege[…]

@Pants-of-dog No one has ever said anything abou[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Honestly I think you should give up on hoping to […]

I don't think a multiracial society can function[…]