Trump and Russiagate - Page 103 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Albert

I think this guy is forgetting that Trump was democratically elected by the American people. This shows also that there are mad liberals in CIA that do not mind using their position to influence politics.
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:"Branded" means nothing. They just license Trump's name. If they are washing funds through a Trump-branded property, they are the ones in trouble. Not Trump.

Borrowing money isn't a crime.

The "kompromat" story was a bunch of Russian comedians who pranked Adam Schiff-for-brains. Sessions has fired McCabe on the recommendation of the IR and their personnel division. So Sessions is clean in firing McCabe. More Peter Strzok and Lisa Page texts have been revealed, and they still haven't been fired--which means they are cooperating with the IG. Mueller may have improperly forced Flynn into a plea deal by failing to disclose exculpatory information, which may be a crime. It's not clear if Mueller has provided that information to the court yet, but it sounds like he hasn't. Rosenstein is clearly guilty of hiding the fact that Strzok and one of the FISA judges were buddies. Things aren't going so well in deep state land.

Hillary and DNC->Coie Perkins->Fusion GPS->Christopher Steele->Russians (some of whom were subsequently murdered).

I agree.
Trump owns American properties that are suspected of money laundering with Russians. Florida, New York. I believe Jared has New York properties too

Borrowing money can be criminal. Mueller has the tax reports from both America and at least some from Russia and the Ukraine
By jimjam
Stormsmith wrote:Trump owns American properties that are suspected of money laundering with Russians. Florida, New York. I believe Jared has New York properties too

Borrowing money can be criminal. Mueller has the tax reports from both America and at least some from Russia and the Ukraine

I have decided to simply agree with the "They ain't found anything yet therefore there ain't nothing there" people.

Donald Junior's uncontested divorce may get interesting .................... :eek:
By Sivad
Remember the time DHS claimed the Russians hacked the voter systems and it turned out to be complete bullshit? Considering the source, this one is also probably bullshit.

jimjam wrote:Definitely ..... I'll take Hannity any day :lol: .

It's not coming from Hannity -

California, Wisconsin deny election systems targeted by Russian hackers

The kicker is the states are accusing DHS of doing exactly what DHS has falsely accused the Russians of doing -
Indiana Joins Idaho, Georgia in DHS Election Hack Claims

Former FBI Assistant Director Chris Swecker said today that a highly anticipated report from the DOJ's Inspector General Michael Horowitz will contain "some pure TNT."
Swecker: “The behavior if it’s manifested in the action with your thumb on the scale of a particular investigation, one way or the other, that’s borderline criminal behavior — manipulating an investigation. I think this IG report is going to be particularly impactful, more so than any of these useless congressional investigations. I think you’re going to see some pure TNT come out in this IG report.”

Last edited by Sivad on 18 Mar 2018 03:46, edited 1 time in total.
By Decky
Zagadka wrote:I love how one day, people in the CIA and FBI are heroes protecting us from terrorists who should totally torture prisoners in black sites with no oversight, then the next are mad liberals destroying America.

At least I am consistent. I know that they have always worked for the (((corporations))) not the American people.

By Sivad
Zagadka wrote:I love how one day, people in the CIA and FBI are heroes protecting us from terrorists who should totally torture prisoners in black sites with no oversight, then the next are mad liberals destroying America.

They were never any of those things, but it's no surprise people support the national security state when they think it's acting in their favor and oppose it when they feel threatened by it. The stupidity of the herd is neither here nor there on the matter.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:Remember the time DHS claimed the Russians hacked the voter systems and it turned out to be complete bullshit? Considering the source, this one is also probably bullshit.

So, because one claim was incorrect ipso facto a new and different claim is incorrect :?: . It seems that the key word in your hypothesis is "probably". Please show some non circumstantial evidence that Russia has not attempted to hack into various American power/energy systems so that we can move your premise from speculative to factual.

Using your logic the term "complete bullshit" may also be applied to Britain's claim of Russian hacking into their energy, media and telecommunications systems.

Boy, that's a lot of "bullshit" going around just to smear poor Russia who obviously wants to live in peace and harmony with the West. :eek: Wait a minute ......... that sounds like "complete bullshit".

Separate from the above pissing contest is the reality that the human race now has a new high tech weapon of warfare to contend with. Use of cyber warfare by any nation against another now has the potential to do massive damage equal to or exceeding damage that, in the past, needed explosives to accomplish.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote: The stupidity of the herd is neither here nor there on the matter.

Certainly you are aware that you are playing with a double edged sword here?
jimjam wrote:I have decided to simply agree with the "They ain't found anything yet therefore there ain't nothing there" people.

Donald Junior's uncontested divorce may get interesting .................... :eek:

I see. Should eliminate a lot of feckless typing :lol:

On the other hand, how many times, how many hours were spent interrogating Hillary over both Benghazi and her bloody emails, to no avail and yet Trump wants those investigations to continue.
Does this mean Crooked Hillary outperforms Republicans, and if nothing is found oughtnt the nickname "Crooked Hillary" be retired
By jimjam
A president cannot directly fire a special counsel but can order his attorney general to do so. Even then, a cause has to be cited, like conflict of interest. Since Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a former campaign adviser, has recused himself from the Russia investigation — to Mr. Trump’s continuing irritation — the task would fall to the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein.

But Mr. Rosenstein said as recently as last week that he sees no justification for firing Mr. Mueller, meaning that he would either have to change his mind or be removed himself. The third-ranking official at the Justice Department, Rachel Brand, knowing this issue could reach her, decided last month to step down. The next official in line would be the solicitor general, Noel J. Francisco, a former White House and Justice Department lawyer under Mr. Bush.

If the solicitor general chickens out, the task of firing Mr. Mueller will then fall to Squizzy Butera, the White House night janitor. :eek:

Stay tuned for the next episode of the Donald Carnival Show.
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:Boy, that's a lot of "bullshit" going around just to smear poor Russia who obviously wants to live in peace and harmony with the West.

It all just goes right down the memory hole with you guys, doesn't it? You don't remember when the entire Western establishment was making bogus claims about Iraq? Or Libya? It is a mighty heaping fuckload of bullshit, and you people swallow every last bit of it every single time.
Stormsmith wrote:On the other hand, how many times, how many hours were spent interrogating Hillary over both Benghazi and her bloody emails, to no avail and yet Trump wants those investigations to continue.

You are pretty slow on the uptake. Benghazi wasn't a crime, it was just malfeasance of office followed by a dishonest cover up. Her emails were a crime, and they were followed up by criminal destruction of evidence under Congressional subpoena and lying under oath to Congress. James Comey said he didn't prosecute the latter, because he didn't receive a criminal referral from Congress. We have since learned that Peter Strzok was the person who modified the letter exonerating Hillary by removing the criminal language and replacing it with synonymous language not common to criminal complaints. He was the person who interrogated Flynn. That's a pretty strange development, because the person in charge of counter-intelligence wouldn't normally find himself in the middle of a criminal investigation of a presidential candidate--one to whom he was obviously politically biased. If you think that matter is settled, you are a lot more naive than you seem.

jimjam wrote:But Mr. Rosenstein said as recently as last week that he sees no justification for firing Mr. Mueller, meaning that he would either have to change his mind or be removed himself.

Rod Rosenstein is a friend of both Mueller and Comey, and was knee deep in putting forward essentially fraudulent FISA applications before the FISC. So we can see why he is interested in keeping Mueller on hand. However, now that McCabe has been fired, there is a non-partisan basis to believe he can be charged with a crime. If Strzok and Page haven't been yet, then they are cooperating. So Comey and McCabe have to be shitting their pants right about now. I'm guessing Rod Rosenstein has a bit of a queasy feeling too. Botched coup attempts don't usually work out so well for the perpetrators.
jimjam wrote:So, because one claim was incorrect ipso facto a new and different claim is incorrect :?: .

All Trump supporters argue in bad faith because Trump himself is incapable of acting or speaking in good faith. It's basically buyer's remorse at this point because all Trump supporters are rubes.

Like, this is pretty fucking obvious. Not a single Trump supporter on this forum has ever been considered an intellectual heavyweight.
By Sivad
blackjack21 wrote:Benghazi wasn't a crime

Clinton's state department was working with the al-Qaeda-linked Libyan opposition shipping heavy weapons from Libya to jihadists in Syria, the deal went bad, the embassy was attacked, and Clinton covered up the motive for the attack. Granted, lying to the country and arming hostile extremists aren't technically crimes, for some bizarre reason that's all perfectly legal, but it's still pretty fucking foul.

'How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria'
http://www.businessinsider.com/us-syria ... ts-2012-10

And the real scandal of the emails isn't the security breach, it's that crooked Hillary was conducting affairs of state off the record. And for some bizarre reason that's not technically a crime either, but it's still shady as fuck and there's no doubt she did it to get away with a bunch of dirty crooked shit.

Another reason that American media-viewers side w[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Estonia number one :excited: But that is a wro[…]

Should schools have books on phrenology, astrolog[…]

@FiveofSwords Edwards' critique does not co[…]