Trump and Russiagate - Page 105 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By 4cal
When determining who is on the side of America and not...ask yourself why Wikileaks never hacks Al Queda, Hezbulloh (sp?), ISIS, MS-13, etc... Surely they use computers and are vulnerable to such hacks.
By 4cal
Crantag wrote:I'm of the opinion that Russia did 'medal'; and that they acted rationally in doing so because Hillary Clinton is a clear enemy of the Russian state and the Russian people, who has used her power to take tangible hostile actions against Russia in the past.

I am also of the opinion that American elections are a sham, and have been set up to be manipulable; and the powers which be are pissed off because in their minds, only they are allowed to fuck with American elections.

I am also of the opinion that this here was a truly excellent commentary.

So whatever Russia does is valid if they see a threat coming from an Election?
By Crantag
4cal wrote:So whatever Russia does is valid if they see a threat coming from an Election?

The US oligarchs created the system of sham elections, the better to manipulate.

I could give a shit, on a personal level.

Do you want me to stand up and salute the American flag, and prey to the holy lord and savior for vengeance upon the enemies of the United States of By God America?

I'd sooner piss on an American flag and wipe my ass with a bible.

What goes around comes around, is about all I gotta say on it.
By Crantag
4cal wrote:When determining who is on the side of America and not...ask yourself why Wikileaks never hacks Al Queda, Hezbulloh (sp?), ISIS, MS-13, etc... Surely they use computers and are vulnerable to such hacks.

Julian Assange has been trapped in the Ecuadorian Embassy, lest he should leave and be sent to the US to face a secret phony espionage indictment, for how many years is it now?

For what exactly? Revealing US war crimes?

Gee, what cause for grievance could he possibly have against the By God United States?

The difference between me and you?

I recognize these kinds of motives, and you ignore them, in favor of a goodguys-vs-badguys narrative (with the United States the clear and obvious baseline standard for 'goodguys') because you find this more ammendable to your personal feels, respectful of your 'American-Exceptionalism' worldview.
By foxdemon
Crantag wrote:The US oligarchs created the system of sham elections, the better to manipulate.

Do you want me to stand up and salute the American flag, and prey to the holy lord and savior for vengeance upon the enemies of the United States of By God America?

I'd sooner piss on an American flag and wipe my ass with a bible.

What goes around comes around, is about all I gotta say on it.

Well, that’s one way to look at the world. If one is only out for one’s self.

Other people might see value in the society of which they are a part and regard corrupt leaders as usurpers of authority. They see something greater in their society than those who currently hold power. It is only people who think this way that can lead their society back to a just order.

Macron is calling for a return to responsibly and principles. Obama warned about cynicism. People are social creatures and lack meaning without a belief in their community...well, unless they are libertarian, I guess.
By Crantag
foxdemon wrote:Well, that’s one way to look at the world. If one is only out for one’s self.

Other people might see value in the society of which they are a part and regard corrupt leaders as usurpers of authority. They see something greater in their society than those who currently hold power. It is only people who think this way that can lead their society back to a just order.

Macron is calling for a return to responsibly and principles. Obama warned about cynicism. People are social creatures and lack meaning without a belief in their community...well, unless they are libertarian, I guess.

My society?

I voted with my feet a long time ago.

I gave the US another try for 2 years. I arrived on American shores in time to watch Trump become president, while I worked my ass off at one shitty job after the next in order to barely scrape by! (I'm not the typical first world gluten that tries to do the minimum required of them and who's highest aspiration is to do what they are told, you see.)

I got to travel the country in the process, and do a few interesting things.

I don't see America pulling out of the shit it has fallen in to. And I take a broader view of things than a nationalistic one, which helps me to see the utter depravity of the country, which has since well before my birth been the biggest usurper of world peace, bar none.

A nice attempt to appeal to my non-existent American patriotism there, buddy.
By Crantag
But hey, part of it could be related to the fact that I'm from a rural place on the West Coast, which as has been pointed out to me on this forum, is apparently the 'least American part of the US'. So, go figure, eh buddy.
By 4cal
[quote=“Crantag"]The US oligarchs created the system of sham elections, the better to manipulate.
[/quote]
As someone who worked closely with the group who counted the votes numerous times, the only sham I recognize are your posts.

[quote=“Crantag"]
[/quote]
Yet you’re wasting your valuable time posting about it.

[quote=“Crantag"]
[/quote]
I could give a shit…on every level.

[quote=“Crantag"]
I’d sooner piss on an American flag and wipe my ass with a bible.
[/quote]
Some of us were raised correctly…and then there is you.

[quote=“Crantag"]
What goes around comes around, is about all I gotta say on it.[/quote]

Perfect…so there will be no more comments from you on the subject. To steal a line from @Hindsite Praise God.
By 4cal
Crantag wrote:Julian Assange has been trapped in the Ecuadorian Embassy, lest he should leave and be sent to the US to face a secret phony espionage indictment, for how many years is it now?

For what exactly? Revealing US war crimes?

Gee, what cause for grievance could he possibly have against the By God United States?

The difference between me and you?

I recognize these kinds of motives, and you ignore them, in favor of a goodguys-vs-badguys narrative (with the United States the clear and obvious baseline standard for 'goodguys') because you find this more ammendable to your personal feels, respectful of your 'American-Exceptionalism' worldview.

Total Bullshit.

The point is that Al Queda has blown up innocent people in numerous countries. Do you deny that? Of course you probably do. But the rest of us know this to be a fact.

And the fact is that Wikileaks has no interest in doing anything to harass, intimidate, corrupt, delay, befuddle, etc… Al Queda or any other known terrorist agency.

When determining who is on your side and not…regardless of whether you’re an American, German, Japanese or whatever….keep that in mind.

Perhaps you a fan of people being beheaded on video tape and find such things funny. Stick it where the sun doesn’t shine.
By Crantag
4cal wrote:Total Bullshit.

The point is that Al Queda has blown up innocent people in numerous countries. Do you deny that? Of course you probably do. But the rest of us know this to be a fact.

And the fact is that Wikileaks has no interest in doing anything to harass, intimidate, corrupt, delay, befuddle, etc… Al Queda or any other known terrorist agency.

When determining who is on your side and not…regardless of whether you’re an American, German, Japanese or whatever….keep that in mind.

Perhaps you a fan of people being beheaded on video tape and find such things funny. Stick it where the sun doesn’t shine.

Seems like I triggered you a little there, hombre. Was it that bit about American exceptionalism which set you off?

I have never taken a single side. I am not here to engage in moralistic arguments, other than perhaps to undermine the assumption of moral high ground with respect to actions of the US.

If anything, I am implying that Assange and Wikileaks are aggressively anti-US; and it is not hard to see why that is so. I don't even take Wikileaks seriously any longer because they are indeed a biased organization, but they are also effective. What I see is processes of action reaction.

There are no good guys, when it comes to state governments. Assange is not really a bad guy; and Wikileaks in fact did a lot of noble work. But it is now an organization of cyber-militancy aimed against the US, which the US brought upon itself through its persecution of Assange. So, for Assange it is now personal; and I can't fault Assange because he is not responsible for the position he is now in. He is effectively a prisoner, and his ire is directed at his captors. Can't blame him for that.

Have you ever heard about Actions and reactions? What about the term Blowback?

So cry me a river. The US has no moralistic leg to stand on when it comes to fucking with the affairs of others.

Blowback is a son of a bitch, though. Can't say I feel an ounce of sorrow about it.
By Crantag
4cal wrote:As someone who worked closely with the group who counted the votes numerous times, the only sham I recognize are your posts.

Oh give me a fucking break.

Some guy on a forum volunteered or worked part-time at a precinct.

I guess it's time to dismiss all the propensity of documentation on the sham US election.

Nah, just joking, of course.
Crantag wrote:I'm of the opinion that Russia did 'medal'; and that they acted rationally in doing so because Hillary Clinton is a clear enemy of the Russian state and the Russian people, who has used her power to take tangible hostile actions against Russia in the past.

It is my opinion that even if the evidence-less thing you say is true, it wouldn't matter, I just refuse to go along with what's obviously a major distraction to what an awful candidate Clinton was.

I am also of the opinion that this here was a truly excellent commentary.

:up:
By jimjam
skinster wrote:It is my opinion that even if the evidence-less thing you say is true, it wouldn't matter, I just refuse to go along with what's obviously a major distraction to what an awful candidate Clinton was.

Be patient. Just yesterday Mueller sent me an email outlining his unreleased findings on the amazing maze of Donald's money laundering "shell companies". He is getting closer. Why do you think Donald is becoming increasingly hysterical. Is this the behavior of an innocent man?

(More than 1,300 condos worth around $1.5 billion either owned or licensed by Trump were bought by shell companies in all-cash transactions. That helps out a huge array of people who want to hide illicit funds. As Shruti Shah of anti-corruption NGO Coalition for Integrity puts it, shell firms’ secrecy makes them “a favorite tool for just about any criminal from tax evaders and money launderers to drug traffickers and kleptocrats.” The secrecy also has serious implications for national security—as shown in the case of a $500-million Manhattan skyscraper, which Iran secretly used as a slush fund for two decades without the US government knowing about it.
By Beren
skinster wrote:It is my opinion that even if the evidence-less thing you say is true, it wouldn't matter, I just refuse to go along with what's obviously a major distraction to what an awful candidate Clinton was.

She must have been an awful candidate with an awful strategy indeed if she was able to lose the election despite she won the popular vote with a landslide practically.
By skinster
jimjam wrote:Be patient.

:lol:

Spare me the crap details please jimjam, I don't live in this fantasy world where people are waiting for something to prove their delusional fantasies. That this thread was made almost a year ago and nothing concrete has come up to support the original claims should tell you something.

But, the TV has this powerful way of programming people to believe obvious bullshit, so I won't hold my breath on people like yourself waking up any time soon. There's no saving you people that are obsessed with this endless diarrhea story. I've accepted it. :D
By jimjam
skinster wrote::lol:

Spare me the crap details please jimjam, I don't live in this fantasy world where people are waiting for something to prove their delusional fantasies. That this thread was made almost a year ago and nothing concrete has come up to support the original claims should tell you something.

But, the TV has this powerful way of programming people to believe obvious bullshit, so I won't hold my breath on people like yourself waking up any time soon. There's no saving you people that are obsessed with this endless diarrhea story. I've accepted it. :D

whoops, sorry. You are right and I am wrong.
By jimjam
skinster wrote::lol:

Spare me the crap details please jimjam,

the devil is in the details. :)

skinster wrote:I don't live in this fantasy world

perhaps you live in a different fantasy world?

I will not fight with you other than what I have already said. You are a cool person and we simply have a difference of opinion ............ which is a good thing. I cannot fathom a world where all think the same.
Last edited by jimjam on 20 Mar 2018 17:31, edited 1 time in total.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Thank goodness saner heads and science is prevaili[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]