Trump and Russiagate - Page 106 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By 4cal
Crantag wrote:Seems like I triggered you a little there, hombre. Was it that bit about American exceptionalism which set you off?

I have never taken a single side. I am not here to engage in moralistic arguments, other than perhaps to undermine the assumption of moral high ground with respect to actions of the US.

If anything, I am implying that Assange and Wikileaks are aggressively anti-US; and it is not hard to see why that is so. I don't even take Wikileaks seriously any longer because they are indeed a biased organization, but they are also effective. What I see is processes of action reaction.

There are no good guys, when it comes to state governments. Assange is not really a bad guy; and Wikileaks in fact did a lot of noble work. But it is now an organization of cyber-militancy aimed against the US, which the US brought upon itself through its persecution of Assange. So, for Assange it is now personal; and I can't fault Assange because he is not responsible for the position he is now in. He is effectively a prisoner, and his ire is directed at his captors. Can't blame him for that.

Have you ever heard about Actions and reactions? What about the term Blowback?

So cry me a river. The US has no moralistic leg to stand on when it comes to fucking with the affairs of others.

Blowback is a son of a bitch, though. Can't say I feel an ounce of sorrow about it.

Saw your name, didn’t bother to read it…..you said you were done with the subject. Try to keep your lies straight in the future okay loser. Kthanksbye
Again…If you’re wondering whose side Wikileaks is on; think about this.

Al Queda has butchered innocent people in nations around the world and has claimed responsibility for it. The leader of the Wikileaks organization (by the way, they are breaking the law when they hack your computer so they are all criminals) chooses not to hack Al Queda.
By 4cal
[quote=“skinster"]Curious how many years this thread will go on, until you realize you've been duped. :lol:[/quote]

Like Baldwin…hoping to hang out until the impeachment. Probably won’t happen but the longer it goes, the more guilty the pervert in the oval office looks.
4cal wrote:Saw your name, didn’t bother to read it…..you said you were done with the subject. Try to keep your lies straight in the future okay loser. Kthanksbye
Again…If you’re wondering whose side Wikileaks is on; think about this.

Al Queda has butchered innocent people in nations around the world and has claimed responsibility for it. The leader of the Wikileaks organization (by the way, they are breaking the law when they hack your computer so they are all criminals) chooses not to hack Al Queda.

Never said I was done, that was a misquote from you.

You must be projecting, seeing as how your beloved exceptional USA is responsible for the very creation of Al Qaeda, namely in the 1980s in Afghanistan. That Blowback thing, you know.

Julian Assange and Wikileaks initially rose to fame by way of Wikileaks exposing the murder of Reuters journalists in Iraq.

You want Assange to leave the Embassy and go tote a rifle to wipeout Al Qaeda or something?

A childish argument is quite childish.

"You hurt my feelings, therefore you support beheaders."
By 4cal
Crantag wrote:Never said I was done, that was a misquote from you.

You must be projecting, seeing as how your beloved exceptional USA is responsible for the very creation of Al Qaeda, namely in the 1980s in Afghanistan. That Blowback thing, you know.

Julian Assange and Wikileaks initially rose to fame by way of Wikileaks exposing the murder of Reuters journalists in Iraq.

You want Assange to leave the Embassy and go tote a rifle to wipeout Al Qaeda or something?

A childish argument is quite childish.

"You hurt my feelings, therefore you support beheaders."

“What goes around comes around, is about all I gotta say on it”

Again keep your lies straight.
That you support those who support Al Queda is your own problem…
By Crantag
4cal wrote:“What goes around comes around, is about all I gotta say on it”

Again keep your lies straight.
That you support those who support Al Queda is your own problem…

?

You extrapolate "well now chaps, I won't be posting in this thread anymore" out of the use of a phrase there?

That you are so illiterate explains a few things, I suppose.

What is Al Qaeda to you, some Orwellian Emmanual Goldstein-like conceptualization, which you ascribe to everything you don't like? That's about how it seems.

Maybe the US should stop arming terrorists, huh.
By 4cal
Crantag wrote:?

You extrapolate "well now chaps, I won't be posting in this thread anymore" out of the use of a phrase there?

That you are so illiterate explains a few things, I suppose.

What is Al Qaeda to you, some Orwellian Emmanual Goldstein-like conceptualization, which you ascribe to everything you don't like? That's about how it seems.

Maybe the US should stop arming terrorists, huh.

For most people, when they say "thats all I'm going to say" on the topic, that is the end of their contribution. The difference between them and you is that they likely have something more they can contribute other than carbon dioxide.

As for Al Queda....

Wikileaks leaves them alone thus giving aid and comfort to the enemy of developed and civilized nations around the world. Afterall they are terrorists, admit they are terrorists, and nobody with two working brain cells debates whether they are or not. Ditto for ISIS. For some reason, you're happy that Wikileaks leaves them alone to murder innocent people.

This is not my opinion.
This is factual.

There you have it.
By Crantag
That's one of the weirdest 'arguments' I have ever seen 4cal, but that would seem to jive with your inability to understand how to properly use a common colloquial English expression.

Without both direct and indirect causes related to the actions of the US, there would be no ISIS (the 'direct' includes the arming of so-called 'moderate rebels' in Syria, and the indirect includes the waging of the Iraq War, period).

You have a odd view of the world, 4cal, but Wikileaks has really nothing to do with ISIS or Al Qaeda. However, the US had a direct and indirect role in the emergence of both (Osama Bin Laden was a CIA asset).

That is a strange brand of cognitive dissonance you have going on there, it truly is.
By Sivad
skinster wrote:Curious how many years this thread will go on, until you realize you've been duped. :lol:

They'll never figure it out. It's invincible ignorance that keeps the whole charade going. Most people just aren't interested in reality, they're dedicated to Bullshit. Fortunately for us Bullshit by its nature is extremely divisive and spawns myriads of bullshit factions which keeps it devotees from ever unifying and completely taking over. But if the acolytes of Bullshit ever do all get on the same page then we're all good and fucked. I think the Anti-Christ from the Revelations is Bullshit incarnate, the flesh and blood embodiment and living personification of the pure essence of Bullshit. And you know they would all bow before it and pledge their lives to it and sacrifice their children to it :D
By jimjam
On MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” John O. Brennan, a former C.I.A. director, speculated that the Russians “may have something on him personally,” referring to Mr. Trump. “I think he’s afraid of the president of Russia,” said Mr. Brennan, now retired from government service and a critic.

On Saturday, Mr. Brennan attacked Mr. Trump on Twitter after the president tweeted about his excitement over the firing of the deputy director of the F.B.I., Andrew G. McCabe.

“When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history,” Mr. Brennan wrote.

Trump apologists, marching lock step to the tune of Trump's version of fake news, will, of course, issue a knee jerk denial of any attack on Donald's moral compass. Additionally, it is common knowledge that the entire FBI and CIA are now liars and enemies of America. How do I know? So says the POTUS who has told an estimated 2000 lies in one year.
jimjam wrote:On MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” John O. Brennan, a former C.I.A. director, speculated that the Russians “may have something on him personally,” referring to Mr. Trump. “I think he’s afraid of the president of Russia,” said Mr. Brennan, now retired from government service and a critic.

What could it be jimjam? Why would someone in charge of the world's largest military be afraid of Vladimir Putin? For Trump, it would have to be something like he's a gay bottom for Putin and all his masculine supporters would abandon Trump if it turns out he's gay. It really can't be anything like he hired prostitutes to pee on the bed where Obama slept, because nobody cares. You guys feign moral outrage, but unless it's illegal and frankly weird nobody cares. I thought the Al Franken thing was funny. For me to take that sort of thing seriously, you have to get to Carlos Danger sort of weird and have more than just a flimsy allegation of something that "might" have happened years or decades ago.

jimjam wrote:“When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history,” Mr. Brennan wrote.

Considering Brennan's role, don't you think he more or less highlighted the fact that the deep state operates without Congressional oversight much of the time, because politicians are afraid of deep staters trying to blackmail politicians for petty things like boob grabbing (e.g., former Senator Al Franken)? You do realize you are siding with people who are basically unelected and unaccountable unless we ignore their bizarro antics and flush them out.

jimjam wrote:Trump apologists, marching lock step to the tune of Trump's version of fake news, will, of course, issue a knee jerk denial of any attack on Donald's moral compass.

Unlike Obama, Trump has never purported to be a Messiah figure. Obama had school kids chanting, "Barack Hussein Obama, mmm mmm mmm. Red, Yellow, Black or White, all are equal in his sight. Barack Hussein Obama. Mmm. mmm. mmm." As I said, my response to the Stormy Daniels bullshit is to install a brass pole in the oval office. Maybe even one on Air Force One. If the US government wants to tell me that homosexuality is a basic right enshrined in the constitution, then a man being a pervert is just a natural outgrowth of a healthy libido. If he wants to make money with Russians and hasn't apparently broken any laws, why should we be any more suspicious of him than the Clintons?

jimjam wrote:Additionally, it is common knowledge that the entire FBI and CIA are now liars and enemies of America.

Trump never said that anymore than he said all Mexicans are rapists and murders. Clearly, that approach isn't going to work on his supporters, because Trump supporters listen to what Trump says, not what MSNBC says that Trump said.
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:What could it be jimjam?

Beats me. Ask Donald's BFF Vladimir. It's a given that Donald was video taped while in Russia and it's a given that Donald thinks with his dick so, as I said, ask Vladimir.

blackjack21 wrote: homosexuality
blackjack21 wrote: he's a gay

You tend to refer to gays over and over ..... :hmm:

blackjack21 wrote:Unlike Obama
blackjack21 wrote: the Al Franken thing

blackjack21 wrote:the Clintons?

Don't forget Woodrow Wilson.

blackjack21 wrote:Considering Brennan's role, don't you think he more or less highlighted the fact that the deep state

fake news, witch hunt, deep state, not so deep state, etc. etc.

blackjack21 wrote:because Trump supporters listen to what Trump says,

God bless em. Contrary to what Donald tells em, they'll get their reward in heaven.

blackjack21 wrote: unaccountable

Trump?

On a more civil note, I hope your diet is going well. It doesn't take much to make my day. A 2 pound loss does it.
jimjam wrote:You tend to refer to gays over and over ..... :hmm:

The DOMA decision still pisses me off. There is little point in law anymore. Power grows from the barrel of a gun, it seems. Or by being bribed by some weirdo special interest. :roll: :eh:

jimjam wrote:Don't forget Woodrow Wilson.

Yeah, no kidding. The first major motion picture shown in the White House was "Birth of a Nation." Wilson re-segregated the federal government and the military. If that's not bad enough--while he had a stroke and his wife was running the country--he managed to give women the right to vote. We definitely don't want to forget that.

jimjam wrote:On a more civil note, I hope your diet is going well. It doesn't take much to make my day. A 2 pound loss does it.

I'm down about 10-12 pounds. I guess I wouldn't be as grouchy if I were eating more. :-)
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:I'm down about 10-12 pounds. I guess I wouldn't be as grouchy if I were eating more. :-)

Good work. I can virtually guarantee you that the quality and quantity of your life will improve. I am always looking for ways to improve my diet. Genoa salami is quite unhealthy but I ate it almost daily until recently when I replaced it with egg salad.

I suspect you and I would make a good radio or TV comedy show :lol:
By jimjam
Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, slammed Mr. Trump, saying “an American president does not lead the free world by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections.” Even the Senate majority leader, Mitch McConnell, who rarely crosses Mr. Trump, said calling Mr. Putin “wouldn’t have been high on my list.”

If Mr. Trump isn’t Mr. Putin’s lackey, it’s past time for him to prove it.
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:
“When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history,” Mr. Brennan wrote.

That's ironic coming from a guy who directed extreme rendition and torture, spied on congress and then lied to congress about it, helped manufacture bogus terror threats, and has spent decades working to destroy democracy and human rights around the world.
By 4cal
Crantag wrote:That's one of the weirdest 'arguments' I have ever seen 4cal, but that would seem to jive with your inability to understand how to properly use a common colloquial English expression.

Without both direct and indirect causes related to the actions of the US, there would be no ISIS (the 'direct' includes the arming of so-called 'moderate rebels' in Syria, and the indirect includes the waging of the Iraq War, period).

You have a odd view of the world, 4cal, but Wikileaks has really nothing to do with ISIS or Al Qaeda. However, the US had a direct and indirect role in the emergence of both (Osama Bin Laden was a CIA asset).

That is a strange brand of cognitive dissonance you have going on there, it truly is.

Again, if you’re curious about whose side Wikileaks is on in the world…look at who they hack and who they decide to leave alone. The US and NATO for all it’s faults are the first ones to help when there is a crisis around the world either monetarily or through sending peace keepers. I’m sure some of the lesser lights will scoff at facts; all the more to pity them about.

Wikileaks targets them and leaves alone terrorists who are (and admit to being) active on 6 continents and revels in the pain and misery they cause.

It really is that simple.
By Crantag
4cal wrote:Again, if you’re curious about whose side Wikileaks is on in the world…look at who they hack and who they decide to leave alone. The US and NATO for all it’s faults are the first ones to help when there is a crisis around the world either monetarily or through sending peace keepers. I’m sure some of the lesser lights will scoff at facts; all the more to pity them about.

Wikileaks targets them and leaves alone terrorists who are (and admit to being) active on 6 continents and revels in the pain and misery they cause.

It really is that simple.

You seem to regard Wikileaks as some omni-powerfull internetting force.

Why doesn't the US and NATO hack their computers than, if that's the necessary means to whatever ends you are considering :D :D
By 4cal
Sivad wrote:They'll never figure it out. It's invincible ignorance that keeps the whole charade going. Most people just aren't interested in reality, they're dedicated to Bullshit. Fortunately for us Bullshit by its nature is extremely divisive and spawns myriads of bullshit factions which keeps it devotees from ever unifying and completely taking over. But if the acolytes of Bullshit ever do all get on the same page then we're all good and fucked. I think the Anti-Christ from the Revelations is Bullshit incarnate, the flesh and blood embodiment and living personification of the pure essence of Bullshit. And you know they would all bow before it and pledge their lives to it and sacrifice their children to it :D

Say hello to Mr. Roark for us.

Meanwhile back in reality….Cambridge Analytica’s interactions with the Trump campaign is now being examined by the Mueller staff.

He is going to need to expand the number of people working for him.

There is:

The Flynn lies
The Sessions lies
The Manafort case
The Stormy Daniels Affair
The Kushner deceit
The Stone admission of the foreknowledge that Podesta would be hacked
Trump’s financial dealings in Russia
The numerous trips Trump made to Russia prior to 2016
Money Laundering
Russian hacking of voting devices in the 2016 election

Quite clearly the man has his hands full.
By 4cal
Once more….

Wikileaks chooses to hack the good guys in the world while leaving terrorists alone. It’s clearly a directorial choice they are making….

Why anyone fervently defends the lowlife scum of wikileaks does so probably because they take their being called “lowlife scum” personally. :D :D

You are already in one. He says his race is being[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]