Trump and Russiagate - Page 108 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Crantag
4cal is doubling down on what started as his ad-hominem attack (on me). Namely, if you try to understand the motives of an organization like Wikileaks this translates to you vehemently support Wikileaks; and if you vehemently support Wikileaks it means you support terrorists, because Wikileaks has a moral duty, as the Gods of the Internet to hack ISIS; whereas the US Government (that same US Government which routinely murders people around the world on an industrial scale) are 'the good guys'.

Critical thinking doesn't seem to be much of a strength he holds.
By 4cal
Crantag wrote:4cal is doubling down on what started as his ad-hominem attack (on me). Namely, if you try to understand the motives of an organization like Wikileaks this translates to you vehemently support Wikileaks; and if you vehemently support Wikileaks it means you support terrorists, because Wikileaks has a moral duty, as the Gods of the Internet to hack ISIS; whereas the US Government (that same US Government which routinely murders people around the world on an industrial scale) are 'the good guys'.

Critical thinking doesn't seem to be much of a strength he holds.

Nobody (except in your fictionalized account of what I post) expects Wikileaks to do anything except post what they know--warts and all--of all parties be it the US, England, Russia, ISIS, Al Queda, Israel, the Boy Scouts, Microsoft, Alibaba, Nescafe, Facebook, whatever...

When you have to lie about the position of others...well, that says volumes about your upbringing.

What I have said repeatedly is that you never hear of Wikileaks trying to impede or retard (no offense intended there) the actions of terrorist organizations that are active on 6 continents. It has nothing to do with America, Europe, the West, etc.... These organizations are the enemy of the civilized world.

When you consider Wikileaks, keep that in mind.
By 4cal
blackjack21 wrote:Gulp... I work on stuff they use for cloud computing. It's super duper secret. I don't have a security clearance, so I don't know anything. We also supply the US Army and US Airforce. So I guess they must be the fountain of virtue if I'm helping them out and so was your uncle.

:roll: Another whopper
@skinster

Until there are no longer unanswered questions
Until Trump has had coffee with Mueller, at least

Why? What's your rush? :excited:
By Crantag
4cal wrote:Nobody (except in your fictionalized account of what I post) expects Wikileaks to do anything except post what they know--warts and all--of all parties be it the US, England, Russia, ISIS, Al Queda, Israel, the Boy Scouts, Microsoft, Alibaba, Nescafe, Facebook, whatever...

When you have to lie about the position of others...well, that says volumes about your upbringing.

What I have said repeatedly is that you never hear of Wikileaks trying to impede or retard (no offense intended there) the actions of terrorist organizations that are active on 6 continents. It has nothing to do with America, Europe, the West, etc.... These organizations are the enemy of the civilized world.

When you consider Wikileaks, keep that in mind.

My siblings and I basically raised ourselves while my dad was drunk (before he split) and my mom was gacked out on weed painkillers (as well as 'too sick' from the effects of the latter). Yet I probably achieved more just by the age of twenty than you have in your entire life. Thanks for your interest!

I didn't make up anything you said. I gave what I still feel was a pretty fair accounting of what you implied.
By jimjam
skinster wrote:Putin put on a light and magic show before his election showing how he would attack Florida and bragged about his armaments and military capability against the United States. Source?

Ok I will play the source game on one item but not all because I would rather smoke a bowel and watch the stars right now. If this means that I am a ranting source less idiot, so be it. At about 3 minutes 20 seconds we have warheads over Florida. BTW, this appeared on the vile MSM :D . Fake news? Of course, it's all over the place but I am sick to shit to see it being used as what is construed to be an adequate explanation for real or imagined transgressions. Sadly this is good enough for millions of weak minded humans.

So Adolf, I see that you have invaded Poland.
A. Hitler, " Fake News! Fake News!"

[youtube]X7bUHc4jAI0[/youtube]
By 4cal
Crantag wrote:My siblings and I basically raised ourselves while my dad was drunk (before he split) and my mom was gacked out on weed painkillers (as well as 'too sick' from the effects of the latter). Yet I probably achieved more just by the age of twenty than you have in your entire life. Thanks for your interest!

I didn't make up anything you said. I gave what I still feel was a pretty fair accounting of what you implied.

Thanks for the chuckle about your achievements. Perhaps you can be like the other "successful" moron here who is supposedly an "insider" at his company and therefore thinks that explains why he can't tell us the stock ticker symbol of his company (as if the COB or CEO of the company--the ultimate insiders--are not allowed to mention their corporation's stock???); something that happens every single day. You gusy would be two peas in a pod.

You either haven't read what I wrote or do not have the mental facility to comprehend what you read. I'm guessing it's a lot of both.
By foxdemon
jimjam wrote:Ok I will play the source game on one item but not all because I would rather smoke a bowel and watch the stars right now. If this means that I am a ranting source less idiot, so be it. At about 3 minutes 20 seconds we have warheads over Florida. BTW, this appeared on the vile MSM :D . Fake news? Of course, it's all over the place but I am sick to shit to see it being used as what is construed to be an adequate explanation for real or imagined transgressions. Sadly this is good enough for millions of weak minded humans.

So Adolf, I see that you have invaded Poland.
A. Hitler, " Fake News! Fake News!"

[youtube]X7bUHc4jAI0[/youtube]

How much of it is just Putin pulling a ‘Reagan’? By that I mean Reagan’s Star Wars initiative, which was mainly smoke and mirrors. I just don’t think Russia has the economic strength for this game to be real.
By Crantag
4cal wrote:Thanks for the chuckle about your achievements. Perhaps you can be like the other "successful" moron here who is supposedly an "insider" at his company and therefore thinks that explains why he can't tell us the stock ticker symbol of his company (as if the COB or CEO of the company--the ultimate insiders--are not allowed to mention their corporation's stock???); something that happens every single day. You gusy would be two peas in a pod.

You either haven't read what I wrote or do not have the mental facility to comprehend what you read. I'm guessing it's a lot of both.

What you wrote is on here for all to read, And I was not the only one critical. I'm perfectly happy to allow your comments to speak for themselves and my criticisms to do likewise.
4cal wrote::roll: Another whopper

You mean that I work on mass storage in the cloud computing space? It's an open secret, pun intended... :roll:

You really have no idea, do you...

Or did you mean that everyone who's providing a helping hand is virtuous is a whopper?

Anyway, I think Vladimir Putin made Trump sign the Omnibus spending bill to make the Democrats happy. Maybe Stormy Daniels works for the KGB, I mean FSB, I mean... who cares. Trump hasn't built the wall or repealed ObamaCare. It must be Putin who is making him break his promises.
By skinster
jimjam quoted himself as me. :?:

Stormsmith wrote:@skinster
Why? What's your rush? :excited:

It's been over a fucking year and nada. :lol:

The desperation by your ilk is real and sad.
By jimjam
skinster wrote:jimjam quoted himself as me.

She has poor cognitive ability and/or poor listening skills. Fortunately they usually grow out of it. :|
By jimjam
skinster wrote::eh:

Look sweetheart I normally do not play the "source game" mostly because I have better things to do. You asked me for sources on some shit that was simply out there for anyone with the slightest awareness to......... be aware of. I went through the trouble of putting together a source on Putin's nukes over Florida show and all you could do is respond with a smart ass besides the point one liner. You seem to take it personally that there are people who disagree with you on the Mueller investigation. You were harping that it should have ended after about a month and have been returning week after week belittling those with whom you disagree with two bit one liners. If you find the Muller situation so upsetting why don't you switch to the sports & hobbies forum. Now, please spare me the riposte.
By skinster
:lol: Have you seen maps of the US bases or read about the nukes pointing at Russia?

Not that this has anything to do with #Russiagate.

This is just another boring add-on that has nothing to do with the original claim that there continues to not be any evidence for, another add-on that your ilk will desperately cling onto as if it supports anything you say.

Like the author of this article mentioned, The Bodysnatchers comes to mind when interacting with ye people.
By jimjam
Things change ..................

He blamed “the generals” for a raid that led to the death of a Navy SEAL in Yemen. He accused former president Barack Obama of fomenting protests against him and leaks within his administration. He blamed the judiciary for future terrorist attacks against the United States, and the media for the firing of his first national security adviser. He even blamed the weather for his smaller-than-desired inauguration crowd.

The one person President Trump never seems to blame is himself.

For a businessman who views the world through a binary win-or-lose lens, Trump has become the “don’t blame me” president — struggling to adjust to the reality of a job often revealed in shades of gray. The man in the nation’s highest elective office, who is eager to claim credit for positive developments, has yet to show signs of accepting responsibility or blame when things go wrong.
By Sivad
Craig Murray is a UK senior diplomat turned whistleblower, author, blogger and human rights activist. He resigned as Britain's Ambassador to Uzbekistan after revealing that the UK government knowingly used intelligence obtained by torture

Murray claimed reports that the Russian government had provided WikiLeaks with thousands of private emails from the Democratic National Committee were wrong. "I know who leaked them," Murray said. "I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things".[59] According to Murray, interviewed by the Daily Mail in December 2016, the release of Democratic National Committee emails was the deed of a disgruntled Democrat employee.[60]

By Sivad
skinster wrote:jimjam, like #Russiagate, changes the subject as though nobody notices. :D

Hardly anybody does notice. Russiagate is just a politically convenient line of attack for liberal partisans, they're not interested in whether any of it can be substantiated or not. It's a foolish game they're playing and will continue to play to the bitter end regardless of facts, reason, or consequence.

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseite[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]