Fun fact: 3 of the 4 biggest cities of Europe are outside of the EU now - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
@Seeker8

I don't think you can genetically call the French "white" given that such an "ethnicity" not only doesn't exist and is only based on skin color rather than actual genetics.

The Romans weren't white and look more like Lebanese people than white in a traditional sense. The Ancient Greeks also weren't white at all and were similar to Persians who also weren't white. Both the Persians and Greeks were Indo-Europeans and these Indo-Europeans were not white at all. The only people with white skin were the barbaric tribes of Germany and Britain and they didn't even have roads or iron until Roman contact.
Oxymandias wrote:@Seeker8

I don't think you can genetically call the French "white" given that such an "ethnicity" not only doesn't exist and is only based on skin color rather than actual genetics.

The Romans weren't white and look more like Lebanese people than white in a traditional sense. The Ancient Greeks also weren't white at all and were similar to Persians who also weren't white. Both the Persians and Greeks were Indo-Europeans and these Indo-Europeans were not white at all. The only people with white skin were the barbaric tribes of Germany and Britain and they didn't even have roads or iron until Roman contact.

I agree with you but idiots like albert don't care, he just dislikes brown skin colour like a child.
Oxymandias wrote:@Seeker8

There appears to be a desire to separate from ‘whiteness’. Cowards. Stand up and fight for all dark skinned whites.
The Sabbaticus wrote:Istanbul hasn't been part of Europe on cultural and historical grounds for well-over six hundred years now. Geographically it's literally situated on the border between Europe and Asia. And Moscow isn't traditionally considered a European city either. As for London, blame Berlin. And Paris is gradually sliding into the direction of Istanbul.

False. Istanbul was still a Christian city until formation of nation state of Turkey. Still you can feel Christianity here.

On racial basis, we share a lot with the mainland Europe. Turkey is the least country around that pose a threat to racial make up of white Europe.
@Istanbuller

If Istanbul is still Christian than Baghdad is still Canaanite. Just because you have a couple of historical Christian landmarks and Roman baths doesn't make Istanbul Christian. By the formation of Turkey, Istanbul wasn't even majority Christian and the only place where you could find Christians was in villages on it's outskirts.

You're Turks, Central Asian nomads who were lead by the Seljuks, one of the Khanates Genghis Khan left behind in the wake of his death, to conquer the Middle East. Indians are more European than Turks because at least Indians are Indo-European, the group which Anglo-Saxons and Germans belong to. Turks, especially modern Turks, are not related to "white" Europe assuming that "white" Europe even exists.

I don't understand why Turkey wants to join the EU despite sharing a stronger heritage with Persian, Arabic, and even Central Asian culture rather than European culture out of all things. Turkish culture as we know it today was primarily shaped by Persia and the Levant because the Turks came from Central Asia, migrated towards Iran, then moved on to the Levant, and finally went to Anatolia. The Ottoman Empire didn't conquer the Balkans until much much more later and more recently than it did the Middle East.

Why don't you just admit that you have a unique identity instead of sucking the EU's c***?
Albert wrote:Well yes, France was a white country before mass-immigration happened, why should people not expect it to be white?

I don't know much about France, but I happen to know enough about France to know that France has a long standing practice of allowing many immigrants from former French colonies to relocate their.

You are talking bullocks, mate.
Godstud wrote:Since when was Russia part of Europe? Never. Urkaine was.

Turkey is not part of Europe either. (Fun fact is that it straddles both Asia and Europe so no maps agree)

This has little to do with how the EU represents Europe, either.

Everything West of the Urals in is Europe Godstud, meaning that Moscow is most definitely in Europe. What do they teach you people in the colonies?

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]