9 Reasons Not to Believe the Gospels - Page 17 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
Sivad wrote:If you had an informed view you wouldn't have brought up evolution, you would understand that it's entirely irrelevant to what we were discussing. If you want an ignorant debate go find someone on your level, like a religious fundie, and bang it out with them.

Chinese proverb.
"The man who strikes the first blow admits he has lost the argument."
One Degree proverb,
“The man who strikes the first blow knows it is the deciding factor in most victories. Aggressors win. Defenders lose.”
Besoeker wrote:Tell that to the aggressors at Pearl Harbor.

One Degree proverb #2
“The first blow should be quickly followed by others, not giving your opponent time to recover.”
America was almost defenseless. It was a stupid attack without any follow up plan.
One Degree wrote:America was almost defenseless. It was a stupid attack without any follow up plan.

America is never "defenseless" the Japanese knew that:

Victoribus Spolia wrote:America is never "defenseless" the Japanese knew that:

I am glad others believe that. I am afraid most of us would hide our rifles when we saw a tank. Maybe not then, but certainly now.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]