Trump says Russia should be at G7 meeting - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Ongoing wars and conflict resolution, international agreements or lack thereof. Nationhood, secessionist movements, national 'home' government versus internationalist trends and globalisation.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Looks like the Mueller investigation is going nowhere.

Trump certainly knows how to reshuffle the cards. Having been under fire from the entire West, on the brink of not attending the summit, he pulls this one. :up: :up: :up:

Perhaps he should just stay home to watch Fox news and let Putin take his place.

It'll be painful, but perhaps I have to change into the Trump camp. :knife:

Trump says Russia should be at G7 meeting

“You know, whether you like it or not, and it may not be politically correct, but we have a world to run and the G7, which used to be the G8, they threw Russia out, they can let Russia come back in, because we should have Russia at the negotiating table,” he told reporters before leaving Washington.

And Italy's new PM backs Trump on re-admitting Russia into the G7

“I agree with President (Trump). Russia should be re-admitted into the G8. It is in the interests of everyone,” Conte said in a tweet from Canada where he is due to make his international debut as Italian leader at a summit of world power leaders.
Trump's a cocksucker leader of a shit-hole nation. Who cares what he thinks? Putin's 10x the leader that Trump is, and Trump knows it, so he acts as a cockholster for Putin.
It'll be painful, but perhaps I have to change into the Trump camp. :knife:

Welcome to the light @Atlantis . Once the darkness fades from your mind, you will see the world as it really is. :)
One Degree wrote:Welcome to the light @Atlantis . Once the darkness fades from your mind, you will see the world as it really is. :)

It will still be a propaganda imperialist nightmare where the key decisions are made behind closed doors and everyone believes they know what is going but are really like lambs to the slaughter with or without Putin in the G7/8.

The G8 outdated anyway. It is all about the G20 now.
I wonder if a G7 meeting makes any sense now, it could be better if Trump skipped this and met with Putin and Xi to discuss Korea and Iran perhaps and made G6 realise they're a distinct group of nations with common interests that should cooperate with each other as deep as possible. I'm sure he'd feel like meeting with Putin and Xi rather than wasting his time with those lightweights anyway.
G3, G6, G9. It doesn't really matter. It will still be a tea party where they bitch to one another about tariffs and Trump gives lip service until he can get onto twitter and reverse his words on his way home. Does Trump even understand diplomacy btw?

What Trump really needs is a G1. Listening to himself is after all what he seems to do anyway, might as well make it official. :lol:
I have no great love for the G7 but why are people objecting to Russian involvement in this meeting? They have always been a part of it as far as I remember.

That the Italian Prime Minister supports Trump is no big story. The two Parties he is representing are the neo-fascist Northern League and the Trump loving Five Star Movement. These are both anti-European Union and anti-immigration political parties... President Donald Trump can expect their support in all but the most exceptional circumstances.
B0ycey wrote:What Trump really needs is a G1. Listening to himself is after all what he seems to do anyway, might as well make it official. :lol:

There you go, making a sensible post and ruining all the idiocy invested in this thread...

Zam :hmm:
Beren wrote:He may understand some day that bullies don't win at diplomacy.

Perhaps you should sent that link to Johnson. He thinks Trumps a winner. :lol:

Trump has already lost actually. He just hasn't realised it yet. While the whole world moves East and the screws loosen against Russia, America remains focused on building walls to keep itself contained and breaking up once strong relationships for no gain what-so-ever. By the time they understand they have no friends left and try to rebuild their globalist network which will be hindered by their trade war, new allies would have been built and their words will have no meaning to them anymore.

Everything that is happening today id for the benefit of Xi and Putin. They are winning a game that they haven't even participated in. :lol:
Last edited by B0ycey on 08 Jun 2018 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
Beren wrote:He may understand some day that bullies don't win at diplomacy.

He prefers his own one man show the most indeed.

I just skimmed the article but it seem to start with a successful strategy was to appeal to nationalism over larger unions. It then turns around and says Trump is wrong for doing this very thing. It seems to be a very poorly thought out attack on Trump disguised as some insight into diplomacy that it fails to demonstrate.
BeheadTheFrog wrote:Why are Russians still being depicted as communists? Its very strange.

No it's not …

Under communism, you had a one party system directed by a dictator, devoted to destroying the USA and dominating the world.

Under Putin, you have a one party system directed by a dictator, devoted to destroying the USA and dominating the world.

Simple isn't it?

:smokin: Zam
Zamuel wrote:No it's not …

Under communism, you had a one party system directed by a dictator, devoted to destroying the USA and dominating the world.

Under Putin, you have a one party system directed by a dictator, devoted to destroying the USA and dominating the world.

Simple isn't it?

:smokin: Zam

A simple comparison for a simple people.
Zamuel wrote:Under Putin, you have a one party system directed by a dictator, devoted to destroying the USA and dominating the world.

Is America communist?

Under Trump, you have a one party system directed by a dictator, devoted to destroying Russia and dominating the world. :lol:
All modern attempts to control the world have been based upon getting the masses to accept an ideology. What ideology is Russia offering the masses? I don’t believe they are interested in world domination at this point.

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]

@FiveofSwords , when do you plan to call for a r[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

There are intelligent and stupid ways to retain p[…]