Trump to Trudeau: Canadians burnt down the White House - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Beren wrote:I'm sure Trump smiling and shaking hands with Kim publicly is a victory and deserves a Nobel Prize.

Perhaps... if we're using the same criteria used for Obama's Nobel Peace Prize.

Atlantis wrote:Is there some rule that the US has to plunge the world into recession every 10 years?

Yea. We usually fight wars about every ten years too, although we're just wrapping some up right now so we can wait a little while before we start another war.

Atlantis wrote:Anyways, Trump is God's gift for European integration.

Brexit, Italy, Hungary, etc. The EU is a bit wilted from our perspective.

Beren wrote:I wonder whether how much Trudeau can capitalise on this. Even Doug Ford decided to side with him. :D

He'll take the pro-Canada line and blame Trudeau for failing to handle Trump. Then, it will be all over for the Hobbit.

Albert wrote:How can you support them, these people cause havoc, terrorist attacks, brought so much suffering on their own people, yet you cheerlead for them?

Could be a Muslim... or a communist...

jimjam wrote:Wouldn't it be cool if Canada and another country Donald has shit on, Mexico, formed a bi lateral anti American alliance :lol:

Yea. Then we could send all our illegal aliens to Canada. Their population would grow by 25%.
Tainari88 wrote:Justin Trudeau, he criticized a little bit Trump. Trump went ballistic. What is wrong with the combover man? He needs to relax. Maybe he should admire Justin's nice blue suit. His youthful good looks, praise him on his European good looks. Lol. :lol: :lol: ;)

Nothing wrong with Donald that smoking some good weed wouldn't cure. :)
blackjack21 wrote:Yea. Then we could send all our illegal aliens to Canada. Their population would grow by 25%.

You do not understand. Canada is now an enemy of America and would not permit such a thing. Donald has reaped for America what he has sowed. Embarrassingly he is currently the face of America to the world at large.
jimjam wrote:Canada is now an enemy of America and would not permit such a thing.

Sure they would. It would give Justin Trudeau an opportunity to dress up like a Mexican. Every day is Halloween for that guy.
Godstud wrote:Trump looks like an orangutan every day. Trudeau actually has to put on a costume. :D

Trudeau likes to wear costumes. He seems to be very fond of the Mexican president. Here Trudeau goes in for the kiss... very romantic.

They even like to go jogging together.

Trump sizes people up pretty quickly. What do you suppose Trump was thinking about Trudeau here?

By the way, jimjam...
Mexican Immigrants Flee U.S. for Canada
They might understand the Quebecois better than Americans anyway...
Godstud wrote:Jealousy does not become you, @One Degree. :lol:

Bet you wished Ivanka looked at you this way...

Amazing what we choose to see in pictures. To me, she is thinking “what’s with this weirdo?”
Just an observation, ‘pretty boys’ lose their appeal with age.
:lol: PM Trudeau is 46 years old. He's hardly a boy. Every woman that I know, who has seen PM Trudeau, finds him attractive.

All I see is one jealous old man, talking shit about a man whom women find more attractive than a orange 70 year old orangutan. :D
Godstud wrote::lol: PM Trudeau is 46 years old. He's hardly a boy. Every woman that I know, who has seen PM Trudeau, finds him attractive.

All I see is one jealous old man, talking shit about a man whom women find more attractive than a orange 70 year old orangutan. :D

Geez. Why so protective of Trudeau’s sex appeal? He obviously knows he lacks the masculinity to pull off ‘the look’ at his age, thus we see photos trying to portray a masculinity he does not have.
Just a politician creating an image I don’t buy.
Beren wrote:This is amazing indeed. :lol:

Not that it's such different from the choices you make to see in things.

You object to “The Road less Traveled”? :)
Beren wrote:I object to your observations and judgements in general. I'd give 0-5% you're right about Ivanka in that picture while I'd say it's 95-100% that Ivanka was being sexually attracted to Justin at that moment. ;)

Hmmm, so you object because you believe I am a minority.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Assuming it's true. What a jackass. It's like tho[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]