Trump to Trudeau: Canadians burnt down the White House - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Godstud:

One Degree wrote:Geez. Why so protective of Trudeau’s sex appeal? He obviously knows he lacks the masculinity to pull off ‘the look’ at his age, thus we see photos trying to portray a masculinity he does not have.
Just a politician creating an image I don’t buy.

@One Degree seems to like to give you a hard time over Handsome Justin ;) . You could just let me do the simpering. Well me, and every other normal woman. And Blackjack21, who seems well obsessed. The press loves him, too. Funny thing about his father. Not a classically Handsome guy, but he certainly dated some well know ladies.
Dear @One Degree, you may have misunderstood me. It's 0-5% and 95-100% chance, although it may be true for the people too. I object to your observations and judgements because I believe them to be wrong and I wonder if there's anything more dangerous than a generally false perception of reality.
blackjack21 wrote:Sure they would. It would give Justin Trudeau an opportunity to dress up like a Mexican. Every day is Halloween for that guy.

You are a very bright guy so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are saying stupid things to be a devil's advocate. (a thing I have been known to do :) .)
jimjam wrote:You are a very bright guy so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are saying stupid things to be a devil's advocate. (a thing I have been known to do :) .)

A devil's advocate is supposed to be a smart guy saying smart things called arguments, trolls are a different case though.
Beren wrote:Dear @One Degree, you may have misunderstood me. It's 0-5% and 95-100% chance, although it may be true for the people too. I object to your observations and judgements because I believe them to be wrong and I wonder if there's anything more dangerous than a generally false perception of reality.

Are you suggesting we are capable of anything else? Lol
The only ‘real’ reality is the one each of us has. To think otherwise is hubris disguised as knowledge.
One Degree wrote:Are you suggesting we are capable of anything else? Lol
The only ‘real’ reality is the one each of us has. To think otherwise is hubris disguised as knowledge.

So it's just a matter of perception whether Ivanka felt sexual attraction to Justin or she was just wondering what a weirdo he is? :lol:

B0ycey wrote:You should know Beren. Most of your posts are Devil advocate. I still don't know you position on anything. :lol:

But you know my position in general, don't you?

8)
Beren wrote:But you know my position in general, don't you?

8)

You're definitely a Liberal and a supporter of European values. But anything else I think I know about you is up for grabs. Perhaps that is how it should be. For a man of great political knowledge, you know how to manipulate a position into many different angels. I used to think you were sarcastic. Now I think you play devils advocate. Nonetheless, it makes your post interesting to read.
Beren wrote:So it's just a matter of perception whether Ivanka felt sexual attraction to Justin or she was just wondering what a weirdo he is? :lol:

But you know my position in general, don't you?

8)

Yep, just our perception and not only is she the only one who knows but she is capable of both in any given moment.
One Degree wrote:Yep, just our perception and not only is she the only one who knows but she is capable of both in any given moment.

Sure, she's the only one who knows because reading people is absolutely impossible, especially when they are giving signs. And she's definitely capable of both if she finds weirdos sexually attractive. Weirdos like Justin Trudeau, of course. :)
Beren wrote:Sure, she's the only one who knows because reading people is absolutely impossible, especially when they are giving signs. And she's definitely capable of both if she finds weirdos sexually attractive. Weirdos like Justin Trudeau, of course. :)

I think I am pretty good at reading body language since it was a survival mechanism in my community. If you think her look is sexual attraction, you are going to get smacked a lot. :)
One Degree wrote:I think I am pretty good at reading body language since it was a survival mechanism in my community. If you think her look is sexual attraction, you are going to get smacked a lot. :)

Not that I think I could ever convince you but in my opinion Ivanka thought they could be a nice couple with Justin whom she would always prefer to her mediocre husband. I also believe their attraction was mutual.

It’s all in the eyes and she is looking totally past him. No interest at all in that picture. No physical signs of attraction and her hands are not even directed toward him. A light lean toward him hardly offsets all the signs of disinterest.
One Degree wrote:It’s all in the eyes and she is looking totally past him. No interest at all in that picture. No physical signs of attraction and her hands are not even directed toward him. A light lean toward him hardly offsets all the signs of disinterest.

This picture shows Trudeau's attraction, not Ivanka's, Ivanka is just outshining Justin's wife on his right completely spontaneously and unwillingly. :D

Beren wrote:This picture shows Trudeau's attraction, not Ivanka's, Ivanka is just outshining Justin's wife on his right completely spontaneously and unwillingly. :D

His wife is closer to my preference, but not real close.
Beren wrote:A devil's advocate is supposed to be a smart guy saying smart things called arguments, trolls are a different case though.

I will defend #21. He is very bright. But, yes, his trolling capabilities are top notch. He puts up more than his share of nonsense but then his hero, Donald, spouts mostly lies and nonsense. His apologists will posit that this is just Donald being shrewd but nonetheless ………. lies and nonsense are ……… lies and nonsense.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Yes, and that conditional statement is not necessa[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0pAf3aBt18 How […]