Trump to Trudeau: Canadians burnt down the White House - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:I will defend #21. He is very bright. But, yes, his trolling capabilities are top notch. He puts up more than his share of nonsense but then his hero, Donald, spouts mostly lies and nonsense. His apologists will posit that this is just Donald being shrewd but nonetheless ………. lies and nonsense are ……… lies and nonsense.

You're like Master Yoda dealing with Darth Maul. He likes fencing multiple duels with his lightsabre, but that's it.
B0ycey wrote:You're basing your opinion on a 'still'. :lol:

That's exactly what I was thinking. Following their meeting, she and Jared invited the Trudeau's to NYC to see a Canadian play...the one about Newfoundlanders who took in 9/11ers into their homes.
Stormsmith wrote:That's exactly what I was thinking. Following their meeting, she and Jared invited the Trudeau's to NYC to see a Canadian play...the one about Newfoundlanders who took in 9/11ers into their homes.

Hmmm, I thought everyone was basing their opinions on the stills? Did I miss the movie?
Not that I think I could ever convince you but in my opinion Ivanka thought they could be a nice couple with Justin whom she would always prefer to her mediocre husband. I also believe their attraction was mutual.

He's looking at her (instead of his wife), and she is looking at someone else along with his wife. I think Justin wondered what he would look like in her dress.

jimjam wrote:This is my preference …… one of Donald's old flames :)

It's another one of life's cruel inequalities. Women just don't age as well as men.
Stormsmith wrote:That's exactly what I was thinking. Following their meeting, she and Jared invited the Trudeau's to NYC to see a Canadian play...the one about Newfoundlanders who took in 9/11ers into their homes.

I'm sure the Trumps meant to seduce the Trudeaus and Ivanka had a central role in the plan. ;)
Beren wrote:You're like Master Yoda dealing with Darth Maul. He likes fencing multiple duels with his lightsabre, but that's it.

I'm here mostly for fun but, damnit, next week i'm going to re write the US Constitution :eek:
Godstud wrote:Here's a fun article:

Finally, a president with the guts to stand up to Canada
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 8febb44bee

Cute article, GS. Nothing like a good chuckle with your 1st coffee on a beautiful morning. I like Dana Milbank. He's often a contributor on MSNBC, as is David Frum (son of Barbara Frum).
Canada is the US equivalent of Siberia. It’s where all our dissidents go. Why would we be surprised they are becoming more antiAmerican? Eventually, they must be purged and annexed. :)
One Degree wrote:Canada is the US equivalent of Siberia. It’s where all our dissidents go. Why would we be surprised they are becoming more antiAmerican? Eventually, they must be purged and annexed. :)

You have your own Siberia actually, it had been Russian land before you bought it from them, so it could be legitimately considered if you ever planned to set up your own GULAG. However, Canada could be a great place for that too indeed.
One Degree wrote:Canada is the US equivalent of Siberia. It’s where all our dissidents go. Why would we be surprised they are becoming more antiAmerican? Eventually, they must be purged and annexed. :)

Good idea. Also elimination of the first amendment should go a long way toward eliminating all scandalous disagreement with official pronouncements by The Great One … Donald. Fuck free speech, it's a cancer.

While we are at, we may as well annex the rest of the world except for Russia :lol: .
jimjam wrote:Good idea. Also elimination of the first amendment should go a long way toward eliminating all scandalous disagreement with official pronouncements by The Great One … Donald. Fuck free speech, it's a cancer.

While we are at, we may as well annex the rest of the world except for Russia :lol: .

I have actually given a thought to how easy Russia probably would willingly be annexed to the US. We would have to call it a ‘merger’ or something rather than annexing is all. Annex Canada too and then look at the world map. :)
One Degree wrote:I have actually given a thought to how easy Russia probably would willingly be annexed to the US. We would have to call it a ‘merger’ or something rather than annexing is all. Annex Canada too and then look at the world map. :)

Putin believes in sovereignty, ie. his sovereignty not yours. If you are alright with those conditions of the merger, I'm sure he'll give it a thought.
Atlantis wrote:Putin believes in sovereignty, ie. his sovereignty not yours. If you are alright with those conditions of the merger, I'm sure he'll give it a thought.

No problem since I believe in decentralization. Now, I just have to figure out how to dictate my view in the US. :)

Where’s Pinky when I need him?
Atlantis wrote:You believe in decentralization, but you want a merger :?:

Yes, sufficient autonomy does not necessarily require independence. It would be a possible path to being able to realistically achieve local autonomy.
Atlantis wrote:That's more or less how the EU works. Come to join us One Degree :cheers:

No, that is how the EU should have worked. They are too set on centralization now to realistically expect them to change.
This sounds like it totally goes against that sub-moronic ideology of yours(smaller nations and communities), @One Degree. I guess it was all BS, right? :D

Americans sure are a bitter petty bunch of sissies(and uneducated) to have had their asses kicked 200 years ago and still hold a grudge, and then against the wrong people! :lol: (It was the British)

Canada will accept the US surrender, at any time, except Saturday evening when Hockey Night in Canada is on.

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

1 The great settlement withdrawal that Israelis […]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]