Tommy Robinson Sent to Prison - Page 23 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Godstud wrote:RobinsonParks broke the law. There are other ways (s)he could have protested it, aside from breaching it purposefully, but of course (s)he's stupid, so there's that.

Lefists always come back to an IQ deficit for people who won't go along with leftist ideas. Some people are willing to endure pain, even death, to fight for the things they believe in. I imagine this is hard for people who think pain is all that is bad, and pleasure is all that is good. However, not everyone lives life based on hedonistic principles.

Godstud wrote:I suppose her not being found guilty is "deying the law" in your near-sighted eyes.

Hillary wasn't even tried. People who have threatened Tommy Robinson's life haven't been tried. People who have physically attacked Tommy Robinson in front of the police haven't been arrested, while they have arrested him because apparently his physical presence causes other people to commit violent crimes against him--for which he should be punished according to the UK courts.

Godstud wrote:You can't be conservatives, because you are constantly railing against any laws that might impede your racist and xenophobic agendas(which is what this was really about).

Well, that's a nice defense of conservatives, I guess... So what are you trying to say? Racists and xenophobes are liberal progressives?
blackjack21 wrote:For those interested, it's Stephen Lennon, A2084CG, HMP Onely, not AC2084CG.

Rosa Parks defied the law too Godstud. An unjust law is no law at all. The government has been hiding its non-action against Muslim groups and has been harassing non-Muslim Brits who protest the government. In Robinson's case, he's been subject to concerted action by the government stemming from its political officers. It's not just a law enforcement matter.

Hillary Clinton defied the law, and she should be in jail. People who have done far less have done serious time, while she gets off Scott free due to her political connections and corruption. We know the difference now Godstud. Law is not the final arbiter on right and wrong. What is legal and illegal is no longer consonant with what is right and wrong, and that has been the case for some time now.
That is the most surprising thing about all this. That the establishment is willing to sacrifice stability of the system for their designs and agenda.

This action and like it diminish trust in the system. This is a bad road to go down to for all of us. Because it takes good time and significant effort to rebuild that trust again and bring proper order. And to think they do all this for their failed project. I'm truly speechless about these people.
Blackjack21 wrote:Hillary wasn't even tried.
She was not tried because there wasn't evidence to present a case against her. You only care about the law when it applies to your situation. You pretend you're not a Trump stooge, but you really are.

Using Rosa Parks to compare to Tommy Robinson(no comparison, really), is truly an asshole racist thing to do, but I guess that's just how you roll, huh?

Blackjack21 wrote:Well, that's a nice defense of conservatives, I guess... So what are you trying to say?
What I am saying is that usually it's the progressives and liberals who are fighting against the law, and not the racist xenophobes protecting out-dated, and unjust laws.

The laws, in this case, are neither unjust, nor out-dated. They are there to protect the fidelity of court cases from media bias.

Albert wrote:I'm truly speechless about these people.
Well then stop fucking talking already. :D
Godstud wrote:She was not tried because there wasn't evidence to present a case against her. You only care about the law when it applies to your situation.

There was overwhelming evidence against her. The statute doesn't even require a finding of intent. It's a purely political matter, where politically connected people are not subject to the law in the same way as everyone else. In other words, Hillary Clinton is the embodiment that equal justice under law is a fraud designed to keep the masses compliant. However, that illusion no longer holds sway.

Godstud wrote:You, a blatant racist, using Rosa Parks to compare to Tommy Robinson, is truly an asshole thing to do, but I guess that's just how you roll, huh?

Why do you think it is an asshole thing to do? Rosa Parks broke the law. You seem to be arguing for taking a hard line on the law. What Tommy Robinson did is clearly a form of civil disobedience. Nobody was harmed by what he did.

Godstud wrote:The laws, in this case, are neither unjust, nor out-dated. They are there to protect the fidelity of court cases from media bias.

The US has demonstrated that this can be handled by jury sequestration. It doesn't require restricting freedom of speech. In the instant case, the jury had already arrived at a verdict. It was simply up to the judge to deliver a sentence. If a judge can't withstand the overwhelming pressure of Tommy Robinson mumbling into his iPhone outside of the court house, I'm not sure that the UK courts are really up to the demands of justice.

Far-right thug Tommy Robinson turns poster boy
This is awesome!

Posters on German social media show how Tommy Robinson has become a worldwide figurehead, thanks to the support of commentators like Pamela Geller

He's a worldwide phenomenon now. He's the new Nelson Mandela, the new Mohandes Ghandi.
Tommy Robinson is nothing more than a racist, xenophobic twat. You can proclaim him as your hero if you like, but then you applaud at what Trump does, so I doubt the strength of your character.
:lol: Your hero is a fucking idiot. But hey, that sort of fits, doesn't it?
Tommy Robinson is not representative of any working class. :lol: He's representative of the criminal class.

More shitheel talk from the right-wing.
Godstud wrote::roll: I wish that the "free speech" of Tommy Robinsons had resulted in mistrials for all the rapists charged.

I don't doubt for a moment that you wish these Muslim rapists had escaped justice. But lets be under no illusions, we owe, it to to Tommy and other anti Islam campaigners that they were convicted at all. The establishment never wanted to convict any of these Muslim rape gangs.
They were in court being convicted. Pretending Tommy the Twat had anything to do with it, is just wishful thinking.
No Godstud you are absolutely right, it is simply amazing that Tommy Robinson is in jail.

Damn those racist complaining about wonderful multicultural society. Multiculturalism is the best thing humanity has ever conceived. What is their problem I just dont get it. Using these migrant rape cases to further their goals of discrediting the best thing that has ever existed.
Last edited by Albert on 18 Jun 2018 09:15, edited 1 time in total.
No Godstud, you do not understand I'm not arguing against you. I'm totally for it. I finally saw the light of the rainbow society. It is truly amazing.

You are 110% right, no 200%, Tommy broke the law and this is why he is in jail. I can not beleive I was such an ignorant white nationalist not to see that before. But your persistent drilling this point finally got through my think racist misconception. How could I be so foolish?
Albert wrote:How could I be so foolish?
Do you want an essay, or is point form good enough? :D
Maybe later, as I am catching up on some Tommy Robinson rally marches.

I was all wrong. This guy's the Second Coming of Christ! Saint Tommy!
No Tommy is a racist thug Godstud, what are you saying?

William Butler Yeats wrote:Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
The darkness drops again; but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
Godstud wrote:He's in jail because he broke the law. God, you guys are dense.

:lol: Oh dear or dear! He's not in jail for breaking the law, 95% of burglaries go unsolved. Muslims have been given licence to rape, engage in paedophilia, assault, child prostitution, even murder. We're not stupid, but you obviously think we are. Our leaders couldn't give a rat's arse for the law. No Tommy Robinson is in jail for criticising Muslims. They've had the whole power of the deep state focused on framing him up for years now. What's amazing is they haven't managed to frame him up for something worse, like they did with Julian Assaunge.

Remember the 2016 election. Liberals loved Trump, because they thought he was going to get Hilary elected. They loved to see him slagging off Mexican immigrants and insulting women, the disabled and war veterans. Then Donald Trump criticised Muslims, in the most mild and inoffensive manner and the whole world went ballistic. Even getting Hilary elected is not a good enough cause to justify criticising Muslims.
Rich wrote:Oh dear or dear! He's not in jail for breaking the law, 95% of burglaries go unsolved.

He is in gaol because he was caught breaking the law, twice.

:lol:

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]