So that IG Report on Comey is coming Out - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:Your so called "deep state" is a crock of conspiratorial shit dreamed up and drummed up by right wing extremists/wackos to agitate the dumb who fall for their nonsense while the manufacturers of this baloney line their pockets.

Guess what bud, a "deep state" exists in all countries and consists of the wealthy good ole boy network that pulls the strings and runs the show from behind the scenes. It is simply a function of human nature.

So …. let's replace America's "deep state" and insert Donald's "deep state". Big fucking deal. There is always a "deep state" ….. choose your poison.

Says deeps state is a conspiracy theory drummed up by nazi wakos.

Them say deep state exist, has always existed and is just a part of human nature, get used to it.

Hmm ...
blackjack21 wrote:The "deep state" or "establishment" in the United States is under constant attack now, because they ruled the country in opposition to the majority of the people.

Hmmmmm…. ok, let's exchange the current "deep state" for a Trump "deep state" which, based upon what we have seen so far, will give a few more trillion to Trump's buddies and make up the difference by eliminating Obamacare, medicare and Medicaid and Social Security. This will be a good thing because we have got rid of the "deep state" you hate and got us a "deep state" you love. Also death and sickness amongst the serfs will grow exponentially which will improve the overall stock of Americans. Maybe we make America great again by arriving at a social order not unlike what existed in the Middle Ages with a thin layer of royalty (with, of course, Donald as reigning monarch) and everyone else serving the king. Fuck the middle class. They sucked up wealth that would better be used to enrich kings, princes, dukes and the whole drill.

How can the majority of citizens possibly oppose that :?: ?
Albert wrote:Says deeps state is a conspiracy theory drummed up by nazi wakos.

Them say deep state exist, has always existed and is just a part of human nature, get used to it.

Hmm ...

Please pass the salt :eek: .
SpecialOlympian wrote:Finfinder don't try change narrative.

I see change narrative. That right. Me call you out on change narrative.

How cute my favorite stalker shows up to remind everybody how much space I occupy in his head. What change would that be? BTW is English your second language ?
Strzok has offered to testify on capitol hill, which is interesting. I honestly wonder what he'll say. Will he try to justify and explain what he "really" meant when he said he'd stop Trump from becoming President, or is he going to double down and be like, f- Trump?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... edium=push
FBI agent Peter Strzok put the Trump-Russia investigation on a fast track during the 2016 election season at the same time he was sending text messages to his lover condemning the Republican presidential candidate as an “idiot” and vowing to “stop” him.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, in a voluminous report, singled out as troubling Mr. Strzok’s decision to move quickly from working on Hillary Clinton’s email case to investigating Mr. Trump.

“In assessing Strzok’s decision to prioritize the Russia investigation … these text messages led us to conclude that we did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision was free from bias,” Mr. Horowitz wrote.

Mr. Horowitz’s 500-plus-page report focused on the Clinton email saga, not Russia. A separate inquiry into how the FBI started and conducted the investigation into Russia election interference is continuing.

It also shows that you can't trust the media. Most MSM stories were like "IG finds no biased actions were taken" but by the time people read all 500 pages, apparently it is actually open to that possibility.
Finfinder wrote:BTW is English your second language ?

He's probably whacked out on LSD. You'll notice he seems to think virtually everything is funny. That is common with mania, which is associated with the use of hallucinogens. It tends to bring on schizophrenic-like episodes.
Since every thought you have is comically and cartoonishly stupid I could see how you could assume I have mania. But I assure you, absolutely every post you make is laughable and made even more comedic by how seriously you take yourself while you do your old white man "get off my lawn" performative racism.

It is perfect. Never stop.
blackjack21 wrote:He's probably whacked out on LSD. You'll notice he seems to think virtually everything is funny. That is common with mania, which is associated with the use of hallucinogens. It tends to bring on schizophrenic-like episodes.

It's also a common dysplasia in projecting insecurities over conflating personalities with violent and homosexual tendencies.
Finfinder wrote:It's also a common dysplasia in projecting insecurities over conflating personalities with violent and homosexual tendencies.

No, SO isn't manical, he's ODed on the predictability of certain posters in this and other threads. You don't see it, but he's been posting answers ahead in anticipation of what they will say /do. I expect he intended to confuse and divert. He has accomplished his purpose.

Where goest thou now SO? Going to parade the piggies past the reviewing stand?

Zam :lol:
Something that really strikes me lately is how the left refuses to ever, ever cut their losses and prepare for the next fight. In the case of this IG report, hanging Strzok or even Comey out to dry will at most go back to who, Hillary Clinton? So like I commented on months ago, the American left is in the grip of a cabal that is looking out for its own preservation and not actually trying to win because that's the only way you can explain this losing streak.

And it is indeed an epic losing streak. We've come from, the dossier wasn't funded by the DNC and Trump was never wiretapped, to where we are now and it may still not be over and they've fought it every inch of the way when they might have had a fire break set up as early as a year ago.

Edit/Update: McCabe pleads the 5th, Comey refuses to testify.

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]