Riots in Paris after France wins the World Cup - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

News stories of lesser political significance, but still of international interest.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Forum rules: Please include a source with news articles. No stupid or joke stories. The usual forum rules also still apply.
Godstud wrote:Who was justifying riots? We're merely saying that it's not linked to immigration or race, as you imply it is. It was a few riots, the kind that often happen after sporting events. You don't need to project your racism onto something that isn't racial.

Good post, @Oxymandias. QFT.

Poor you, being visually impaired must be awful.
@Politiks

Most of those people are white, they just look like they have darker skin because of the light sources around them. You can't even tell the difference between an African and white guy. Furthermore, you're blind enough to be unable to see the clearly French architecture in the tweets.

Also there is absolutely no rational explaination for why riots would be happening. All Arab countries have been out of the World Cup weeks before France won. Why didn't a riot happen then instead of now? Not only that, but most of the French soccer team is black and Muslim. Why would Africans riot over an African winning the World Cup? None of you conservatives make any fucking sense.
Godstud wrote:The riots have nothing to do with immigrants, but a bunch of twats rioting after a sporting event. It was fucking expected!

:lol: Telling someone to take their hate back to their hate threads is not insulting them. Noir constantly posts hateful and racist crap.

I'm usually know where to draw the line, so I don't often get warnings. I've been carded, before, as well. Life's always unfair, isn't it?
:D

A boy who's afraid of his mom, and lives under her thumb calls ME cowardly? :roll: :lol: Ok, Sport.

I don't want, nor expect respect from people like you, @Albert. I really don't give a rat's ass about you, since I detest what you generally stand for, and what you support.

You can post as many offenses as you want, wont change facts. The truth is, your beloved religion is what keeps your people behind. Produce nothing, create nothing, there's nothing to be praise for. In the end, if Petrol became useless today all you have is camels. Who designed those buildings?? Europeans, South Americans, Asians, North Americans. Who build those roads??? Mostly North Americans. The few self build nations like Lebanon, Syria and Iran don't have a Islamic background when they were something other than a dead weight. Not even gonna start on African countries.

In the end of the day, Europe can survive without the Arabs or Africans, all they want from those places is resources while the Arab world can't even produce a decent car, a decent city, can't even make a airport, a port, tech to explore their own oil...list goes on.

The human material you defend fiercely has nothing to give because everyday they choose Allah and their horrible culture over progress, equality and decency.

Africa is the oldest part of the world. Centuries passed, South America and North America was formed, colonized, went through wars of separation, came in dictators, republic, some civil unrest, countries were build and formed and Africa is still the same Africa from the time Uruguay was called Cisplatina, Brazil was called Lands Of Vera Cross, Venezuela and Colombia were still part of the Spanish empire.
Oxymandias wrote:@Politiks

Most of those people are white, they just look like they have darker skin because of the light sources around them. You can't even tell the difference between an African and white guy. Furthermore, you're blind enough to be unable to see the clearly French architecture in the tweets.

Also there is absolutely no rational explaination for why riots would be happening. All Arab countries have been out of the World Cup weeks before France won. Why didn't a riot happen then instead of now? Not only that, but most of the French soccer team is black and Muslim. Why would Africans riot over an African winning the World Cup? None of you conservatives make any fucking sense.

The video is right there for you to see.... most are black, the others look African and Arab. I'm South American, I know a lot about tanned whites and those people ain't French and I bet money with you. Yes you will always find 3% of actual French people doing riots for certain Arab-Asian-African causes but those fools are Muslims and yes they are Arab, Asian and African.

Albert wrote:France has been having problem with riots in immigrant communities for decades now Oxymadis, who are you fooling?

They deny with actual visuals proving a fact. The amazing part is how most MSM actually allows them to get away with the most outrageous and crazy made up facts, like saying those fools are majority white and French. Crazy....
Politiks wrote:They deny with actual visuals proving a fact.

These are not actual visuals, but a mishmash of edited footage from god knows where and when. They are fake footage edited by reddit trolls that only serve to fuel fake outrage among racists. This shitposting is so disappointing it is not even funny.
@Politiks

I'm an Arab and Persian as well and nothing about those people in their facial structure is Arab or African. I can't even understand why you think they are all Arabs and Africans. It's as if you desperately want them to be Arabs and Africans because you need something to validate your beliefs. Furthermore, you haven't addressed the fact that it makes no sense for any riots to be perpetuated by Muslims given that all Arab countries were out of the World Cup weeks before France won and that 80% of the French football team is Muslim.

All you're doing is grasping for straws and trying to delude yourself as much as possible.
@Oxymandias, Politiks is just posting more racist stuff trying to get his two cents worth in, because the French team isn't all white guys named Pierre, and imply that immigrants caused the sports celebration riots.
Godstud wrote:@Oxymandias, Politiks is just posting more racist stuff trying to get his two cents worth in, because the French team isn't all white guys named Pierre, and imply that immigrants caused the sports celebration riots.

I'm not racist, unlike you. Your racism against white, Jewish and Asian people should be enough to get you kicked out of this forum. FYI most people you call brown outside of Europe and their native countries in Arab land are South Americans and let me tell you one thing... Europeans are way more tolerant than the so called POC. Can you imagine a bunch of African and Arab Muslim "immigrants" doing this in São Paulo, Montevideo or Buenos Aires??? People would put them in a boat with one ride back home police wouldn't even need to intervene.
@Politiks

She's referring to the minor prominence of black people in noirs post. While Africans also participated in the riots along with their white brethren, noir tries (and fails) to make up a narrative that Muslims are the ones rioting despite a majority of the rioters being white native Frenchmen.
Politiks wrote: :roll:

Politiks wrote:Can you imagine a bunch of African and Arab Muslim "immigrants" doing this in São Paulo, Montevideo or Buenos Aires??? People would put them in a boat with one ride back home police wouldn't even need to intervene.

Neither of those 2 videos show African or Muslim crowds doing this, they show white French people nor any of them claim anything remotely similar to your fake outrage against Africans and Muslims.

yoursource wrote:A 50-year-old man was reported to have died after he broke his neck jumping into a shallow canal and a further person died in the city of Annecy in the country’s southeast. In the northern town of Saint-Felix, a man in his thirties was reported to have died after driving his car into a tree while celebrating the country’s win.

Exactly...

:roll:
Rioting over sports is stupid and is something white people should be ashamed of.

I also think its sad when teams aren't representative of their people. I mean, a team is supposed to be like a symbolic army of your people fighting other countries in "sport" so its weird that they aren't representative ethnically at all. It also seems a bit cliche and so I don't know why liberals don't see making teams black is not somehow racist too.

I mean, its almost like countries and teams are raising racing horses just to win games, they live in ghettos and get a chance to succeed only by being conscripts in sports with their superior former-slave genetics.

If anything seems racist, its that.
@noemon,

Could my first post above yours go there too please?

I think it was an important jump-off point for that conversation.

Thanks!

I'm new here and don't fully understand how this all works.
:D
I don't understand why people seem so shocked by this. Senseless rioting is as much a part of the French national character as chain smoking, making weird films and eating duck gizzards. It's just... what they do over there.

Thank God for the English Channel! :excited:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Were Israelis not taking Palestinian land and hom[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]