Is Trump a Kremlin stooge? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

I am still confused whether globalists are total morons or evil liars. How do you support closer EU/Russia relations while calling Trump a traitor for doing the same thing? Why is Merkel not a traitor? Her ties to Russia are a lot more obvious than Trump’s.
One Degree wrote:I am still confused whether globalists are total morons or evil liars. How do you support closer EU/Russia relations while calling Trump a traitor for doing the same thing? Why is Merkel not a traitor? Her ties to Russia are a lot more obvious than Trump’s.

It's not Merkel's ties to Russia but Germany's, Merkel is not a Kremlin stooge. I support closer EU-Russia relations in general, but I'm not really keen on the EU and Russia getting closer to each other as long as Putin's in power.
Godstud wrote:Trump fucked up.

U.S. Republican leaders enraged after Trump’s performance at conference in Helsinki
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/u ... rmance-at/

He's doing a great job of exposing the Deep State's idea that they run the United States/world, etc. They don't. Mexico does far more to influence US elections than any other power. Clearly, with the phony Russia dossier, the UK interferes in our elections too. So does China. Russia is a bit player at best.

SolarCross wrote:It may have been a necessary evil while Russia was host to the evil of communism but that situation is in the past by nearly 30 years. If the US can have friendly relations with Germany and Japan now then why not Russia?

They are upset, because they do not control Russia. China is utterly dependent on exports to the US and Europe, so they are controlled in that way and they also depend on other parts of the world for a lot of the inputs of production.

Frankly, it is pointless to argue that Russia is some sort of enemy and hostile to our values while we sell military equipment to Saudi Arabia, and conduct trillions of dollars of business with communist China. Their primary issue is that they don't control Putin. It has absolutely nothing to do with values, human rights or whatever. It's quite ridiculous to try to make that case considering our other trading partners and "allies". Hell, the EU is undemocratic.

Istanbuller wrote:This won’t win a general election for liberals.

Trump people do not believe anything what biased media tell.

Gun control, birth control...it's all about "control." The fact is that the establishment is losing control and they are freaking out.

One Degree wrote:I am still confused whether globalists are total morons or evil liars. How do you support closer EU/Russia relations while calling Trump a traitor for doing the same thing? Why is Merkel not a traitor? Her ties to Russia are a lot more obvious than Trump’s.

They're both. They're probably also cocaine addicts, because nobody could try to tell these lies and expect to be believed with the Swiss cheese holes in their arguments unless their nervous systems are actively overloaded with positive allosteric modulators for dopamine receptors. It's like atheist George F. Will purporting to be a conservative. I suppose some people are impressed by the bow ties, button downed shirts, etc. Whatever. Now the establishment has figured that the cord cutters are getting info from YouTube (which is rapidly losing market share to minds, bitchute, gab, steemit, etc) so they are trying to pump CNN, MSNBC, etc. videos to people who don't want to watch that stuff. They're spending millions to do it too, so it's obviously financed by the government as a population control initiative. It's just time for the old hippies to die off now.
blackjack21 wrote:They're both. They're probably also cocaine addicts, because nobody could try to tell these lies and expect to be believed with the Swiss cheese holes in their arguments unless their nervous systems are actively overloaded with positive allosteric modulators for dopamine receptors. It's like atheist George F. Will purporting to be a conservative. I suppose some people are impressed by the bow ties, button downed shirts, etc. Whatever. Now the establishment has figured that the cord cutters are getting info from YouTube (which is rapidly losing market share to minds, bitchute, gab, steemit, etc) so they are trying to pump CNN, MSNBC, etc. videos to people who don't want to watch that stuff. They're spending millions to do it too, so it's obviously financed by the government as a population control initiative. It's just time for the old hippies to die off now.
I guess that explains why cocaine is still flowing into USA and Latin American cartels are making a fortune killing Americans with narcotics.
blackjack21 wrote:It's just time for the old hippies to die off now.

I attended Woodstock in 1969 and I intend to pee on your grave :lol: .

On another note: I despise both stuck up liberals and self righteous conservatives who deign to tell me how to live my life. What's a boy to do?
Like jimjam I was around when Nixon was impeached. Nixon did fuck all compared to Trump. Fingers crossed Trump will suffer the same fate.
Trump says he has confidence in U.S. agencies on Russia, misspoke in Helsinki

ImageU.S. President Donald Trump speaks about his summit meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin as
he begins a meeting with members of the U.S. Congress at the White House in Washington, July 17, 2018.

Yahoo News wrote:Trump told reporters at the White House that he had full faith and support for U.S. intelligence agencies and accepted their conclusion that Russia meddled in the election.

"The full faith and support for America's intelligence agencies - I have a full faith in our intelligence agencies," Trump said in remarks preceding a meeting with House of Representatives Republicans about possible future tax cuts.

He said Russian actions had no impact on the outcome of the vote and the administration would work aggressively to protect the November 2018 congressional elections.
Trump is back peddling as per usual but only his core supporters will believe him.

Trump just issued what was arguably the most bald-faced lie of his entire presidency — and that’s saying something.
Following massive bipartisan condemnation of Trump’s disastrous press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, in which he questioned whether Russia was responsible for meddling in the 2016 US election, Trump held a surprise press appearance on Tuesday afternoon to try to walk back his comments.
Sitting at a table in the White House with members of Congress, Trump read directly off a sheet of paper that had clearly been prepared by his advisers. In halting speech, he asserted that he had “full faith and support for America’s great intelligence agencies” and that he “accepted” US intelligence’s findings that Russia was behind cyberattacks leading up to the election.
He claimed that he had misspoken at yesterday’s press conference when he told reporters “I don’t see any reason why it would be [Russia]” that interfered in the 2016 election. According to Trump, he meant to say “I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be [Russia].”
That might be plausible in theory, but if you look at the actual context of what Trump said it makes no sense, and it’s very clear that Trump was expressing skepticism about Russia’s guilt.Here’s the key sentence, in italics, surrounded by context:
My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others and said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server. But I have confidence in both parties...I think it’s a disgrace that we can’t get Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 emails.
So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that president Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today. And what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people [Russian agents indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller for election interference]. I think that’s an incredible offer.
He’s saying, clearly, that there’s a conflict between US intelligence and Russian claims, that he’s not sure who’s right, and he would appreciate Russian intelligence’s help in clearing up what happened.
This isn’t an issue of one skeptical word that could have been misspoken, but an entire block of words obviously expressing skepticism about Putin and Russia’s guilt.
What’s more, in Trump’s walkback statement on Tuesday afternoon, he still ended up reiterating his skepticism. When Trump said, “I accept our intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election took place,” he immediately followed it up by saying, “Could be other people also. A lot of people out there.” He clearly doesn’t believe that Russia was involved. He just doesn’t, and he’s trying to convince us that he didn’t mean what he said.
This has happened before. As the Toronto Star’s Daniel Dale notes, a similar thing happened after Trump’s infamous statement expressing sympathy with the Charlottesville white supremacist marchers, in which he read a prepared statement that directed contradicted his ad-libbed, more sincere comments:

Remember the Charlottesville saga: Trump expressed his true views, there was an outcry, he dutifully read a staff-written walk-back statement, then soon after he abandoned the walk-back and even more forcefully expressed his true views.

Let’s not dance around this: Trump is trying to gaslight the entire world, to assert that he said something he clearly didn’t by sheer force of confident assertion. The president is lying to us, he’s doing it brazenly, and we shouldn’t let him get away with it.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... ection-lie
anarchist23 wrote:Trump is back peddling as per usual but only his core supporters will believe him.

Unfortunately his core supporters are large in number.

Trump continues to do the impossible. I think he gets re-elected. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
Rancid wrote:Unfortunately his core supporters are large in number.

Trump continues to do the impossible. I think he gets re-elected. :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

His core supporters are not the issue, they couldn't make or keep him president. Losing the elections against him was the impossible, let's hope it doesn't continue.
True European and American patriots like Russia. The Crimea belongs to Russia. I fail to see any problem with Russia annexing other Russian areas of Ukraine. Ukraine would have a far brighter future if it was smaller and more homogenous.

Yes ideally I'd like to see Trump carpet bombing Mecca, not loving up to Saudi, but for all his faults Trump is way way better than Hilary. Our real enemies are China, North Korea and the Sunni Muslim states. Turkey is another country that should be carpet bombed. Kick Turkey out of NATO or disband it. Turkey is also our enemy. Their occupation of northern Cyprus should not be tolerated.
Rich wrote:True European and American patriots like Russia. The Crimea belongs to Russia. I fail to see any problem with Russia annexing other Russian areas of Ukraine. Ukraine would have a far brighter future if it was smaller and more homogenous.

Yes ideally I'd like to see Trump carpet bombing Mecca, not loving up to Saudi, but for all his faults Trump is way way better than Hilary. Our real enemies are China, North Korea and the Sunni Muslim states. Turkey is another country that should be carpet bombed. Kick Turkey out of NATO or disband it. Turkey is also our enemy. Their occupation of northern Cyprus should not be tolerated.

We were all missing your valuable insight, Rich. :up:
I think Trump and co. assumed that since the World Cup was held in Russia, the end of the World Cup would be a good time to have a summit. It apparently didn't occur to them that, although there is no need for them to have a summit in order for Putin to do his alleged things, it does create an opportunity for the media to make up their next fake crisis solely because they're both on camera at the same time. Lesson learned I guess, I doubt that anyone who wasn't convinced of the dying Russiagate story before will be convinced because they had a summit.
Hong Wu wrote:I think Trump and co. assumed that since the World Cup was held in Russia, the end of the World Cup would be a good time to have a summit.

Are you sure it was Trump and co. who assumed that? I'd rather believe it was Putin and co. who suggested that date (and place). Right after the cup final in midsummer, which is holiday season anyway. It should have been an easy diplomatic event but Trump made it a clusterfuck.

He's just made my day again! :lol:

Twitter is shit, but the Donald is pure gold! If he ever goes to jail I'll sign any official or non-official petition to let him have unlimited access to his Twitter account.
I'd just like to remind everyone, we know that Trump was a stooge.

Hilary's stooge. Trump entered the race with the blessing and probably the request of the Clinton's. Was Hilary stupid not to see Trump's victory, well if she was it was a stupidity I fully shared. When Trump got the nomination I thought she'd get 350 to 400 EV. Actually it was a smart move. Hilary would have done worse against a Bush or a Rubio. The truth is it was James Comey that won it for Trump. I don't think he meant to, but Comey was so far up his own arse.

Safe zones are indeed not safe if Hamas takes over[…]

You don't remember he was selling presidential tr[…]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

The photo in the article showing tunnels supposed[…]