Harvard Study: Foreigners Make Suburban White Liberals more Conservative in as Few as 3 Days - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I watched this last night with my wife :lol:

Very interesting claim that the demographic revolution of the left may amount to a big nothing-burger and that the affluent whites may shift to the right once they "feel" or "experience" any demographic change in their own communities.
A liberal is just a conservative who hasn’t been mugged. We have known this a long time. They typically are isolated from the realities they pretend to understand.
One Degree wrote:A liberal is just a conservative who hasn’t been mugged. We have known this a long time. They typically are isolated from the realities they pretend to understand.

This happened to my older cousin, she was snobbishly arrogant and condescending to the rest of her rural family when she was in college (I was like 14 or something at this time), she was getting a B.S. is social service or something like that.

She then moved to the Atlanta Georgia region as a social-worker and after living around ghetto families and getting straight-up screwed-over by affirmative action in the workplace and seeing the racial double-standard she became a true cynic. :lol:

She ended up marrying a gator-hunting good ole boy and returning to her roots, but I do believe it was pretty traumatic at the time, she was about as optimistically liberal and viciously opposed to stereotypes as anyone I had ever met (As a young teenager I used to say things just to troll her), but once reality set in, things were different from there on out.

Kinda crazy looking back on it, no one could have predicted it.
Reichstraten wrote:I hate to spoil this right-wing circle jerk party, but there are more flavours besides ´liberal´ and ´conservative´.

Yes, and in this thread; we have AnCaps, Alt. Right, Moderates, etc.

So who is making the blanket generalizations again?

:eh:

@Tainari88 , @Godstud @Rich , @Verv , @Po[…]

Blah blah. If Russia uses nukes, the rest of the […]

World War II Day by Day

March 29, Friday Mackenzie King wins Canadian el[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]