Is Trump a Kremlin stooge? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Trump writes:
The Summit with Russia was a great success, except with the real enemy of the people, the Fake News Media

So predictably predictable. lol

I can't believe you've fallen for it too, anarchist.

There is plenty easy to hate on Trump for, but evidence-free bs like Trump being in Putin's lap, brought to you by the same intelligence that sold us WMDs in Iraq, and ultimately promoting tension between Russia and the US, is really dangerous.
There is no way Trump is a stooge - mainly for the reasons your tweet highlights @skinster. But Trump has somehow turned this into a political mess solely by his reactions of trying to reverse his words. Does he think the world is stupid enough to fall for a slip of the tongue excuse? I'd have given him more respect if he stood by his original words actually. At least they eased tension between two superpowers at the expense of moany patriotic Americans who think their investigation organisations are absolute.
skinster wrote:What are you referring to, Boycey?

Perhaps I should have quoted:

skinster wrote:There is plenty easy to hate on Trump for, but evidence-free bs like Trump being in Putin's lap, brought to you by the same intelligence that sold us WMDs in Iraq, and ultimately promoting tension between Russia and the US, is really dangerous.

My point was that Trumps problems now are mainly that he is trying to reverse his words due to outraged patriotic Americans rather than standing by them which is likely going to cause more tensions with Russia - so more problems overall.

skinster wrote:I can't believe you've fallen for it too, anarchist.

You have to remember that Trump is just a front man for the one percent. In fact a puppet of the powerful, the arms manufacturers, the oil men and this might explain the above tweet.
Also he could be a puppet of Putin who's got something on Trump as well. Just saying.
Maybe Putin is just totally awesome. He's not a soy boy beta cuck. Maybe we should just be praising Putin and thanking him for saving us from Hillary Clinton.
I just found this on YouTube, maybe the Intelligence Community feel the difference.

Whom does Trump thank? GRU and FSB? :lol:

Maybe Putin is just totally awesome. He's not a soy boy beta cuck. Maybe we should just be praising Putin and thanking him for saving us from Hillary Clinton.

Sure, @blackjack21, it would be cool if Putin just took over the country and appointed a procurator to lead the US.
blackjack21 wrote:Maybe Putin is just totally awesome. He's not a soy boy beta cuck. Maybe we should just be praising Putin and thanking him for saving us from Hillary Clinton.

Trumpanzeees!!

Everyone just goes "Yep, that's normal, the US is Israel's bitch!". But freaks the fuck out if it's any other foreign leader.....
Israel didn't tamper with the US electoral system. Try making a valid comparison.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]