The extraction from the cave complex in Thailand has begun. Any thoughts? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

anarchist23 wrote:I started a thread on Thai kids trapped in a cave and you didn't post but after 3 dozen posts you did. I mention that an English guy is accused of being a child abuser and you post a derogatory comment about Thailand. Possibly you should focus on Mexico.

If you want this discussion to stop, then I suggest you stop accusing me of shit I haven't done.

Derogatory comment? where? Since when is explaining the source of a stereotype a derogatory comment?

You know I'm not actually Mexican right? Moreover, what purpose does posting some stuff about Mexico serve? How does this help?

I have no problem getting off this subject, but you seem to continue to keep it going by continuing to imply that I'm somehow being offensive, and and asshole.
Last edited by Rancid on 18 Jul 2018 17:07, edited 1 time in total.
skinster wrote:"sex tourism" isn't limited to a country. It's all over. I think the reason why some might get upset that Thailand's often associated with gross men buying women and children, is that it makes entire countries into awful stereotypes and that's...not cool.

Of course.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The Greek American wife voted for the asshole w[…]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]