Should All Drugs Be Legal - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Should All Drugs Be Legal?

1. All Drugs Should Be Legal.
41%
2. Some Drugs Should Be Legal, Others Illegal.
45%
3. All Drugs Should Be Illegal.
14%
4. Other.
No votes
0%
Nothing should be illegal because there should be no government.

that doesn't mean you have to use them, I don't even like to drink.
All drugs should be legal.
The state should not interfere with these things other than regulations.

Legalizing drugs will, as stated, allow regulations and improvements to the products which means much safer and better drugs for all those who wish to consume it.
I don't think we should have regulations though either, I don't want the state to legalize it just so it can make it more expensive via regulations and make money on it via stupidly high taxation.
All drugs should be legal, but government required information on them should be mandatory. We really need to stop protecting people against their own stupidity. Advise them ant then the decision is theirs. This should not prevent punishment for offenses carried out under the influence of drugs if they are legal.
I don't think that government should regulate their production. liability laws and laws against murder would cover people against fools who attempt to poison their product.

Simple as that.

You lace your coke with anthrax, and hurt someone with such, you are liable for your actions.

That simple.
I wish the USA would legalise all drugs.

But then they would not have a supply of slave workers for their prison factories, or a reason to support military oppression in Latin America.
Why does everyone think you are pretending to be me, maybe i'm pretending to be you? :p

VS is MVS!!! mwahaha.
Finfinder wrote:I'm curious, what would be positive about legalizing a drug like heroine?

Safe injection sites, which would reduce infection rates for HIV and other diseases, and reduce the number of syringes in parks and playgrounds.

It would also reduce the amount of smuggling, which means customs and border agents can focus on human traffickers.

We could regulate the amount of Fentanyl in heroin and save lives that are currently being lost in the ongoing opioid crisis.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Safe injection sites, which would reduce infection rates for HIV and other diseases, and reduce the number of syringes in parks and playgrounds.

It would also reduce the amount of smuggling, which means customs and border agents can focus on human traffickers.

We could regulate the amount of Fentanyl in heroin and save lives that are currently being lost in the ongoing opioid crisis.

Any society that legalises Heroin hasn't looked within history and seen the impact of Opium when that was legal.

There is no benefit in legalizing Heroin unless you want a zombie state. It is meant to be that addictive.
Libertarian353 wrote:Honestly pics or you lying.

What? If you want pics, go to pofo member pics, all of us are on there. :lol:

Lets see your pic to find out if your are EM or not. :lol:

B0ycey wrote:There is no benefit in legalizing Heroin unless you want a zombie state. It is meant to be that addictive.

Legal opiates are only a problem under statist conditions as the people have high time preferences. At the time when Coke and Opium were unregulated in the States, there were no real epidemics until the state increased in size and scope following the civil war. This is praxeologically predictable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... rohibition

The state makes people into children and getting high to deal with your problems and "feel good" all the time as if that were the highest end of human existence is inherently childish.

I am for making all drugs legal with the abolition of the state. Otherwise it will be shit-show because we have become a culture of hedonists who clearly lack self-control.
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Legal opiates are only a problem under statist conditions as the people have high time preferences. At the time when Coke and Opium were unregulated in the States, there were no real epidemics until the state increased in size and scope following the civil war. This is praxeologically predictable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... rohibition

The state makes people into children and getting high to deal with your problems and "feel good" all the time as if that were the highest end of human existence is inherently childish.

I am for making all drugs legal with the abolition of the state. Otherwise it will be shit-show because we have become a culture of hedonists who clearly lack self-control.

The impact of Heroin is obvious and the need for a fix is paramount to the user. It is a drug where only a one time user becomes an addict willing to do whatever they need for another fix. And you think the state should make that legal? China clearly won't agree with you. But if you are against a state existing, then sure. Everything becomes legal then. So why not drugs right?

As for the benefits of legalising drugs, POD has done a good job at given some points. But he neglects to highlight the fact that a legalised product, whatever that may be, is part of the capitalist model and marketing/selling to the wider public is part of that model. The notion that children are protected from danger is a fallacy when they are likely to get their hands on a substance that can cross borders with ease without understanding fully the dangers that substance has on their mental health.
Libertarian353 wrote:Send a link.

Quite a few pics have been posted.

I have posted pics of me, wife, kids, and pets.

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=95867&start=1840

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=95867&start=1860

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=95867&start=1880

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=95867&start=1900

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=95867&start=1920

Last two links are the most recent.

Libertarian353 wrote:Sorry I like privacy.

Suuuuuurrre. :lol:

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]