Trump and Russiagate - Page 148 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hong Wu
Crantag wrote:That's a pretty useless post without any details. Not that I lend any credibility to co-conspirator Nunes. But it'd be decent courteous to at least describe some of the claims you refer to.

Well my friend, if it matters to you, why don't you just go to realclearpolitics.com or literally any other US news site and scroll through the front page instead of asking me?

Anyway, Nunes (whom many say was ultimately vindicated in his memo) has said that the Clinton campaign coordinated with practically every high ranking person in the DoJ and FBI. That's a pretty big deal to me, that he is bold enough now to call out that many high ranking people. The last time Nunes made a statement like this the media lit him up but so far at least I see no responses to his statement. Although I get most of my news from just reading RCP, so there are probably at least some responses out there...
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:Since you seem to think it is worth every red cent, you can always donate to Peter Strzok now.

I'm not sure what Peter Strzok has to do with the Orange Gorilla being endlessly pissed off because he cannot get rid of Mueller via his usual methods of lies, law suits, bankruptcy, anger, firings and intimidation. :lol:

Strzok is just one of the latest of dozens of diversionary stories for the feeble minded. I suggest you fall back to Crooked Hillary's emails or Obama (fill in the blank). I LOVE the consistent response from the loyal opposition, " The Special Prosecutor's Office has no comment". I suspect that "no comment" pisses off the fat mental case more than anything. :lol: This brings us to today's fun fact: Donald consumes TWO Big Mac's, a Fishwich and a chocolate shake daily :eek: and it looks like he has been ballooning up over the past year. I doubt we have to worry about him in 2020.
By Albert
As one of the febel minds that Jimjam describes, Strzok story really got my attention. Looks like FBI got a punch back from the administration.
By jimjam
Albert wrote:As one of the febel minds that Jimjam describes, Strzok story really got my attention. Looks like FBI got a punch back from the administration.

No offense Albert, I was speaking broadly not personally.

Early in the game I could not fathom why Donald would make an enemy of the FBI, a 35,000 member band of brothers and sisters that will be around when Donald is just a wacky footnote to history. But, then, a whole accounting department is needed to keep track of Donald's nonsense.
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:I'm not sure what Peter Strzok has to do with the Orange Gorilla being endlessly pissed off because he cannot get rid of Mueller via his usual methods of lies, law suits, bankruptcy, anger, firings and intimidation. :lol:

Strzok is just one of the latest of dozens of diversionary stories for the feeble minded. I suggest you fall back to Crooked Hillary's emails or Obama (fill in the blank). I LOVE the consistent response from the loyal opposition, " The Special Prosecutor's Office has no comment". I suspect that "no comment" pisses off the fat mental case more than anything. :lol: This brings us to today's fun fact: Donald consumes TWO Big Mac's, a Fishwich and a chocolate shake daily :eek: and it looks like he has been ballooning up over the past year. I doubt we have to worry about him in 2020.

I think keeping this thread alive is more important than the truth . :lol:

that was good :D
jimjam wrote: This brings us to today's fun fact: Donald consumes TWO Big Mac's, a Fishwich and a chocolate shake daily :eek: and it looks like he has been ballooning up over the past year. I doubt we have to worry about him in 2020.

Soooo, Trump'signed supervising himself... :lol:
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote:I think keeping this thread alive is more important than the truth . :lol:

Ask Donald what the "truth" is :lol:

There is no longer any truth...……………...
Stormsmith wrote:Soooo, Trump's super-sizing himself... :lol:

Stupid autocorrect gŕrrrrrr
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... ennan.html

Trump has revoked John Brennan's security clearance. In this video Sarah Sanders lists some of the reasons why. What this indicates is that when Giuliani said Brennan was at the heart of much of this, he wasn't blowing smoke; they probably intend to prove this thing, seeing Brennan or other high level people getting punished over it. It also tells us, along with Strzok's firing, how the insertion of Trump loyalists/collaborators into the intelligence services must be progressing.
Yes, and Trump has been polling between 47-50% approval among likely voters. He was 50% yesterday and 49% today. You can almost feel that blue wave coming.
By Godstud
@blackjack21 he's only polling between 40-50% among REPUBLICANS. Can you lie any more convincingly? :lol:
Godstud wrote:@blackjack21 he's only polling between 40-50% among REPUBLICANS. Can you lie any more convincingly?

Maybe that's true in Thailand. In the United States, Trump is doing just fine. Today's Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

Trump Approval Index History
See Godstud? For the last 5 days, his support among likely voters is:
49%
50%
48%
46%
47%

Whoops. I should have said between 46-50%. Anyway, he's at 49% today. :p
By Beren
blackjack21 wrote:Whoops. I should have said between 46-50%. Anyway, he's at 49% today. :p

Rasmussen seems the only one saying it's a tie, the RCP Average is 43.4% Approve vs 52.5% Disapprove, which may be closer to reality.
By Godstud
Seeing as even in Thailand I can detect your lies, you must be telling whoppers.

This is closer to the truth, but I don't expect some senile senior citizen from CA to be able to tell truth from fiction.

Note- it includes the poll you use, which is the highest amongst those taken. Confirmation bias much?

4 other polls state is around 41or 42%
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/tr ... l-ratings/
By Hong Wu
The way these polls work is that "registered voters" have fewer Republicans than "likely voters." Likely voter polls are considered more accurate because Republicans have higher turnout. But let's assume that the other polls (which were all wrong in the last election) are correct.

So that would mean Trump has 41% registered voters. If you add 2% for the switch from registered to likely, he would be at 43%. If you consider that the electoral college basically gives 2% or so to the Republican (this isn't a perfect transition, but for the sake of simplicity I think it's fine) then we could estimate Trump being at around 45%. Now, 45% likely voters was considered safe re-election territory for a Democrat (this is despite the Republican electoral college advantage). Ultimately then, even if we choose to use a poll that rates Trump badly, it would appear to state that he is going to get re-elected.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Trump is an extraordinarily dangerous narcissist[…]

This obviously did not happen in Gaza. If it had,[…]

@Scamp Bombing Mexico is the STUPIDIEST idea I[…]

No one is more manly than me. We know there is […]