Infowars, Harasser of Parents of Sandy Hook Victims, Has Been Deplatformed Thread - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ction-list

Talking about antisemitism smears is not antisemitism.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44196298

Ken Livingstone said something that is correct. zionists were working with nazis to get Jews to Palestine. You can learn all about that here.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/apr/27/naz-shah-suspended-labour-party-antisemitism-row

She retweeted satire posted by Norman Finkelstein. Does that make him antisemitic too? :lol:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-43655793

I can't see the social media post that was used as evidence for his antisemitism, but the guy claimed he wasn't a racist.

This clutching as straws is so sad.
It sounds more like these pages are getting taken down because they're being mass reported by people who disagree with them rather than an internal attempt on FB's part to systematically destroy left-wing pages for hours, sometimes nearly an entire day, at random and with seemingly no will to stick with their ban.
skinster wrote:Talking about antisemitism smears is not antisemitism.

Not pretending that Zionism isn't a despicable, racist, genocidal movement isn't antisemitic. Not pretending that it doesn't share a lot of similarities with nazism isn't antisemitic. Not being honest about zionism is antisemitic. Zionism is antisemitic.
SpecialOlympian wrote:It sounds more like these pages are getting taken down because they're being mass reported by people who disagree with them rather than an internal attempt on FB's part to systematically destroy left-wing pages for hours, sometimes nearly an entire day, at random and with seemingly no will to stick with their ban.

The only reason the pages are being reinstated is because of people complaining to Facebook's deletion of them.
maz wrote:The infowars website has been completely shut down.

https://www.link11.com/en/blog/ssl-ddos ... inst-them/

Looks like an SSL based DDoS attack to me. The SSL security certificate is "outdated" it's saying as well as a range of other things.

Therefore it's being blocked by CloudFlare.

The Website is still there, but it's being attacked.
Albert wrote:Is Jones finished? What will happen to this patriot now?

Hopefully the DDos attacks subside over time(they usually do). They'll never figure out who's doing it. But I put good cash on them being Democrat-sympathetic hackers or even maybe connected to the tech dickwads that have banned him from elsewhere.

Could also be the usual hacker trolls just doing it for "fun". Would not put it past Russian or Chinese hackers having a trolling session on vunrable target Jones. Anonymous(hacktivists) pranksters might still be active too.
Albert wrote:Is Jones finished? What will happen to this patriot now?

He'll be fine if the best of the best keep buying his stuff to enhance their vitality.

As men age, they may often experience a slow-down in vitality, energy, and overall wellness. Super Male Vitality is specifically designed to assist the body in regulating proper balance to create superior vitality in males, and has been used by Alex Jones in order to maximize vitality when working up to 12 hours a day or more in the fight for freedom.
Rich wrote:Does Alex Jones have any friends. I know he has lots of fans, but are there any other prominent figures, with their own independent view points that are sympathetic to him?

He has heaps of sympathetic friends. Roger Stone is a frequent collaborator, Joe Rogan is personal friends with Alex(although their friendship has been tested at times), Ted Nugent, Anthony Cumia, Paul Joseph Watson(kinda independent... He is in the UK after all),
Tommy Robinson, practically everyone at The Rebel, Lauren Southern, Wikileaks has directly tweeted in support of him(several times in the past, not just this one time), RT has defended Infowars as a fellow "independent outlet".

He's even been linked to the Hollywood filmmakers David Lynch(has been interviewed by Alex several times and expressed strong support, Lynch is a bit of a 9/11 truther behind the scenes) and Richard Linklater(cameoed in a few of his films). I think Linklater may not like Jones anymore, but Lynch went back on Infowars again last year.
skinster wrote:The only reason the pages are being reinstated is because of people complaining to Facebook's deletion of them.

How do you know that when every example you have shown is a page getting suspended (not deleted) and reinstated within 24 hours.

I'm not trying to defend Facebook but breathless conspiracizing about Facebook's plan to eliminate all leftist pages (with thousands of followers, who are obviously going to complain) being somehow so tepid that even the slightest pushback defeats it sounds ridiculous. Getting flooded with reports enough to trigger a temporary suspension until it can be reviewed sounds much more plausible.

SpecialOlympian wrote:How do you know that when every example you have shown is a page getting suspended (not deleted) and reinstated within 24 hours.

I'm not trying to defend Facebook but breathless conspiracizing about Facebook's plan to eliminate all leftist pages (with thousands of followers, who are obviously going to complain) being somehow so tepid that even the slightest pushback defeats it sounds ridiculous. Getting flooded with reports enough to trigger a temporary suspension until it can be reviewed sounds much more plausible.

I know journalists and activists personally who've had their pages removed, often a 30-day ban, for reporting on news that opposes the corporate worldview, particularly when it comes to US foreign policy. This is something I see about once per week and it's been happening for about a year. Activists reporting on Palestine and Syria are often targeted. Leftist media too. They are a target along with mentalists like Alex Jones (who by the way I don't think should be censored by social media companies, despite his obvious insanity).
The fact that people need to use the Android and Apple stores to get Alex Jones' Infowars app should alarm a lot of people. It basically ensures that the progressive Silicon Valley monopolists have a massive database of Alex Jones' followers. Their names, creditcard info and more.
The Sabbaticus wrote:The fact that people need to use the Android and Apple stores to get Alex Jones' Infowars app should alarm a lot of people. It basically ensures that the progressive Silicon Valley monopolists have a massive database of Alex Jones' followers. Their names, creditcard info and more.

I bet honest, true believer Alex Jones definitely isn't mining data from his own users lmao.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

BBC claims 50'000 Russian soldiers died: https:/[…]

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]