Israeli troops kill dozens of Palestinians in protests as US embassy opens in Jerusalem – live updat - Page 41 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Zionist Nationalist wrote:Its funny when you always bring international law like its something sacred

laws are made to be broken

If I would get caught with everything I did against the law I would be in jail for years :lol:

and some laws are just retarded like the international laws which are a farce none really give a shit about it only the vulnerable and weak countries can be affected by the international law

"Torah" means Law.... So you are trashing the Torah when you say this.

I know you may not be a Religious Jew, but your comments about "breaking the law/torah" is still hilarious anyway.
colliric wrote:"Torah" means Law.... So you are trashing the Torah when you say this.

I know you may not be a Religious Jew, but your comments about "breaking the law/torah" is still hilarious anyway.

Corillic, while ZN is being silly, you're just being flat out wrong. Firstly, Torah doesn't mean law and cannot be used interchangeably. You are devaluing/misunderstanding Torah with your claim. Secondly, It doesn't make sense to bring up religious arguments when it just is off topic. Thirdly, you failed I'm your schooling attempt with a shoddy understanding of the facts. There's nothing really hilarious about ignorance so joke's on you.

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/m/articles_torah.html
I just found his comments funny given he is a Jew saying "break the law", and I know how taboo that is supposed to be for Jews(at least Religious Jews).

There was no need to respond to me. Ok yes I accidetally applied the Christian understanding of "The Torah", which as you know is more directly "the written Torah commandments in the five books of Moses". Ok yes I should be more careful and account for the different religious understanding.

I know it is not entirely interchangeable, as you apparently have the five written books of Moses, and this thing called "the oral Torah" and different more fluid ideas of Torah(like it being the full Tanakh). But yes as you know the Christian understanding of "Torah" is only the first one, the written law.

I just thought it was funny ok, no need to tell me off, lol.
Last edited by colliric on 16 Aug 2018 11:46, edited 3 times in total.
skinster wrote:Nobody gives a shit about your shit opinion either. Go back to Ukraine. :D

Ukrainians above most others should know to reject the false promises of international law. At the end of World War I, they chose to abandon their German ally and trust in Wilson's pompous, pious promises of international law. The 2nd German Reich, however imperfect was their real defence against the genocidal Soviet totalitarian terror machine, not the Liberal western nations and their worthless League of Nations.

However I do think Israel needs to show more humility. Israel must learn proper human rights, from the way Assad death with Hama, Ghouta and Eastern Aleppo. I shall be watching developments in Idlib, with interest in the hope of getting a few more tips on how to deal with Muslims human rights.
I always thought Israel shoots itself in the foot by maintaining a certain racial profile but still trying to be 'humane' towards Palestinians. The most absurd was allowing certain anti-Semitic Muslim groups act on its soil. It's counterproductive. Israel should use its power to draw the line already. This is the sort of freedom Israel offers; Arabs are allowed to be Arabs, Druze Druze, and so on.

The Palestinians need independence so they can learn from their own folly. Israel can't grow and succeed as long as the occupation exists. It will eat itself up.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Arab- ... ism-502455

I just thought it was funny ok, no need to tell me off, lol.

Heh. Apologies but I feel like I needed to but seems you already know it so I guess this schooling was completely unnecessary! God speed.

We condemn the destruction of Gaza cultural centre in Israeli airstrike
As theatre practitioners who have worked closely with Palestinian artists, we write to condemn the bombing and total destruction of the Said Al-Mishal Cultural Centre in Gaza on 9 August by an Israeli airstrike. We support our dear friends and colleagues who describe “their great rage and deep pain” at the obliteration of this symbol of Palestinian culture and identity as they mourn the destruction of one of the few large venues for theatre and music performances in besieged Gaza.

Since its establishment in 2004, Al-Mishal served as a home for hundreds of plays, ceremonies, exhibits, musical performances and national ceremonies. It was the venue of choice for theatre companies in Gaza and a space for Gaza’s top musical acts. The centre also included recreational activities for children who were affected by three successive wars in Gaza, including the first dabkeh school for 250 children. It is a devastating loss for the already isolated community.

We are deeply shocked that this act of destruction has not been widely reported in the British press. We support all efforts to continue Al-Mishal’s mission and the campaign for the centre’s reconstruction. We urge the UK government and the international community to take prompt and effective steps to seek a de-escalation of the situation in Gaza, to insist on the effective protection of civilians as a prime legal obligation and to take firm action to ensure that violations of international law are not tolerated.
Mike Bartlett Playwright, Jonathan Chadwick Director and playwright, Caryl Churchill Playwright, EV Crowe Playwright, April De Angelis Playwright, Elyse Dodgson International director, Royal Court Theatre, Vicky Featherstone Artistic director, Royal Court Theatre, David Greig Playwright, artistic director, Royal Lyceum Theatre, Stephen Jeffreys Playwright, Phyllida Lloyd Director, Rufus Norris Director, National Theatre, Penelope Skinner Playwright, Richard Twyman, Artistic director, English Touring Theatre, Sacha Wares Director
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -airstrike

colliric wrote:I know you may not be a Religious Jew, but your comments about "breaking the law/torah" is still hilarious anyway.

Zionist Nationalist is not Jewish and given he's from Ukraine, I'm unsure how he managed to settle in Palestine. How did that happen, ZN? :?:
Zionist Nationalist wrote:There is a law of return in Israel which allows anyone who is a Jew or have a Jewish parent or grandparent to immigrate to Israel
I have a Jewish grandfather

So you are Jewish(by descent).... This is getting really complicated. Lol!

Are you a religious Jew?
Zionist Nationalist wrote:There is a law of return in Israel which allows anyone who is a Jew or have a Jewish parent or grandparent to immigrate to Israel
I have a Jewish grandfather

Currently though revisions to the Law of Return are in development to change this. https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/revisions-to-the-law-of-return-can-make-aliyah-more-difficult/. I suppose that this is intended in response to the dilemma caused by neo-Nazis whom have a Jewish grandparent. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israels-nightmare-homegrown-neo-nazis-in-the-holy-land-396392.html. A prime example of this was Patrol 36.
skinster wrote:Seems odd the govt would criminalize neonazis amongst its citizens, considering the same govt is currently selling weapons and getting very cuddly with neonazis in Hungary and Ukraine.

The truth is Zionists welcomed the Nazis. They welcomed the Nazis making it extremely unpleasant for Jews to remain in Germany. They also welcomed anti Jewish sentiment in Britain, France and the United States, that sought to deny refuge to Jews and restrict Jewish immigration. Zionists desperately needed hatred of Jews, because few Jews would have moved to Palestine with out it. Zionists collaborated with the Nazis in the 1930's in a big way. I disagree with Ken Livingston on many things, but he was Witch hunted for telling the truth about the Zionist past.

This is why I'll take no lectures on anti-Nazism from Zionists. And now they're at again. Pallying up with Saudi Arabia, but yet presuming to lecture us on morality. Saudi Arabia, perhaps the sickest regime in the world today. Saudi Arabia is essentially a corrupt version of ISIS. They're having a laugh, these buddies of Saudi presuming to lecture the world on who we can speak to. No enough is enough. Its time to tell these hypocrites, where to get off.
Last edited by Rich on 18 Aug 2018 21:36, edited 1 time in total.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]