#MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men - Page 33 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Albert wrote:She looks the type. That will take advantage of a young lad.

Even before this, I thought she is the creepiest woman I have ever seen.

What kind of parent would even allow this deranged creature near their children?

Haha if you read this, there are all people trying to say that this kid is not really a victim :lol: #doublestandard - https://www.instagram.com/p/ZGykBDIw1F/ ... e=ig_embed

I think this might be the nail in the coffin for the #MeToo scam.

Rose McGowan Says “Heart Is Broken” After Asia Argento Payoff Report, Cautions “Be Gentle”

Rose McGowan says her “heart is broken” following a report published by the New York Times on Sunday that Asia Argento had arranged a deal to pay a man who accused the Italian actress and filmmaker of sexually assaulting him when he was 17 in 2013. Rather than fully distancing herself from Argento however, activist McGowan suggests watchers “be gentle” as “the truth of the situation” surrounding Argento is not yet known.

McGowan and Argento have been steadfast allies in the past year, as staunch supporters of victims’ rights and the #MeToo movement. Both are also Harvey Weinstein accusers. Without directly referencing the NYT revelations, McGowan tweeted early Monday morning, “I got to know Asia Argento ten months ago. Our commonality is the shared pain of being assaulted by Harvey Weinstein. My heart is broken. I will continue my work on behalf of victims everywhere.”

Shortly afterwards, McGowan added, “None of us know the truth of the situation and I’m sure more will be revealed. Be gentle.”

Ter wrote:@Albert I am starting to give credence to your ill-wishers who suggest you might be playing for the "other" team ?

Please don't refer to us as ill wishers, it would be better for everyone concerned including Albert himself if he came to terms with his true nature. We want what's best for him.
Ter wrote:I agree the tattoos are repulsive.
But then again, when a boy is seventeen, he is normally so randy he would fuck the drainage pipe in his bath tub.

@Albert I am starting to give credence to your ill-wishers who suggest you might be playing for the "other" team ?
Why would you give credence to people who wish me ill?

Also precicely why you have to look after foolish young guys because they might end up abused.

maz wrote:
Yeah, but what would do afterwords other than run to the hills?
Is that what they call therapy these days.
@Ter when did you lose your virginity? I'd ask this of @Albert and @maz, but it seems presumptuous and impolite given their situation.

I lost mine at 15 to an older (1 month) woman. I mean laws are there for a reason and all that, but fucking a 17-year-old is not much of a statutory rape regardless of the gender. Harvey Weinstein was just a regular rapist if you all have forgotten.
Ter wrote:I agree the tattoos are repulsive.
But then again, when a boy is seventeen, he is normally so randy he would fuck the drainage pipe in his bath tub.

@Albert I am starting to give credence to your ill-wishers who suggest you might be playing for the "other" team ?

Ter don't tell us ever again about what you personally did when you were seventeen. It's too gross.

You are too uber-Zionist sometimes.
Red_Army wrote:@Ter when did you lose your virginity? I'd ask this of @Albert and @maz, but it seems presumptuous and impolite given their situation.

This isn't a dick-wagging contest Red_Army. You must have never been with a chick who is truly off her tits. After you give it to a crazy female just once, you tend to learn your lesson and you can spot them a mile away ;)
Red_Army wrote:@Ter when did you lose your virginity? I'd ask this of @Albert and @maz, but it seems presumptuous and impolite given their situation.

I lost mine at 15 to an older (1 month) woman. I mean laws are there for a reason and all that, but fucking a 17-year-old is not much of a statutory rape regardless of the gender. Harvey Weinstein was just a regular rapist if you all have forgotten.
Abuse by women differs then that to men, it is not physical but psychological. Nature gave them power in not their physique but in ability of psychology and manipulation. As Maz mentions you quickly learn about this when you meet a woman morally debased.

She is that type; hence why there was monetary settlement, most likely the parents of the guy and him went after her because she is a total demon.
Last edited by Albert on 21 Aug 2018 07:32, edited 1 time in total.
She's no Demon, just a silly woman, but yes she's a manipulative narcissist and also an abuser. I hope she gets the help she needs. She's psychologically damaged(and yes Weinstein is a part of it too, PTSD most likely).

Mostly women this age are starting to get lonely, lose their looks, get the early stages of "holy shit my time is running out" menopause and whatnot finally stop looking exclusively just for older "dad issues + he's loaded" men. They finally start actually looking at men their age and younger.

They realise young men with no experience are easily manipulated for sex. Even a bit of revenge fantasy comes into it.

In other words the prey of the old fart midlife crisis male pervert becomes the female cougar-pervert predator herself.

This is what happens now people are not encouraged by society to exclusively marry and date their own age, or less than 5 years difference either way. And "grow up together".

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]