Trump and Russiagate - Page 162 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Ter
Godstud wrote::lol: @Ter Seeing as your comments are childish, I can easily dismiss your idiotic shit-talk. You're as bad, or worse than me, so stuff it. :p I never insulted you. I insulted your comments, so you can stop with the bullshit. I'm rude because you like to post false statements? :lol:

Your claim that Fox news, the worst of the MSM outlets(they have the worst record out there) is less fake than CNN, is laughably infantile. It's also not true, and not factual.

The facts speak for themselves, regardless of your feelings.
https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

I never mentioned Fox News at all and I never said they are unbiased. (are you sober?)
Your "politifact" is also biased, I don't need to read it.

The facts speak against you, CNN is totally fake news.
Millions of people will never trust their "news" again.
As earlier, you talk about feelings because you ran out of arguments. tsk, tsk.

Just to recap your rude words, and I bolded some new ones:

Godstud wrote: Trumpanzee

Godstud wrote: If you think news is fake, just because an orange orangutan says so, then you're a fucking moron!
By Godstud
So your rudeness doesn't matter?
Ter wrote:(are you sober?)
:roll: Pot calling the kettle black, I think.

Post things in the right context, otherwise you're simply being dishonest. I never called you a Trumpanzee.
Godstud wrote:Every Trumpanzee thinks that reporting that the POTUS says, is either fake news or left wing propaganda, despite it being true.

The Ad Hominem was legit, but you didn't need to identify as it.
By colliric
Godstud wrote:So your rudeness doesn't matter?

I find him to be a pretty funny bastard. I read all his posts in a "George Soros" voice now. Alot of funny buggers on this site these days.

:roll: Pot calling the kettle black, I think.

I just bought a 6-pack of Budweiser myself....

Post things in the right context, otherwise you're simply being dishonest. I never called you a Trumpanzee.

Technically you called all Trump Supporters this.
By Godstud
colliric wrote:Technically you called all Trump Supporters this.
I stand by that statement, as Trump supporters are 'trumpanzees'. They support someone who lies more than any politician, and who is a racist misogynist. He also supports the establishment that they claim to hate. If you don't like that, then don't support a criminal asshole.
Ter wrote:The poster is not even American, I have no idea why it affects him so much.

Yeah. The Trump-like candidate in Brazil was stabbed and almost killed. I've heard nothing from anyone in Brazil. I think it would be an interesting topic, but I'm not a Brazilian so I'm not particularly passionate about Brazilian politics. Still, if someone tried to kill a presidential candidate, you'd think it would raise a little more ire. Yet, in Brazil, the most popular would-be candidate is still Lula Da Silva, and he is in prison. The appeal to law and order generally seems to fall flat these days. Yet, it is kind of puzzling that @Godstud has such a profound passion for American politics, and he lives under a military government by choice no less--doesn't even migrate his family to Canada where the schools are better.

Zagadka wrote:Why should I forgive Trump doing horrible things because other presidents have done horrible things?

What horrible things has he done? What we have now is innuendo. What we have is "Russians." Trump never said all Mexicans are rapists and murderers. Yet, his detractors seem to be saying all Russians are anti-American and somehow involved either with the Russian state or the Russian mafia. Even if it were true, we're talking about people who may or may not have violated Russian laws. Has the Russian government charged any of these people? Have they tried extraditing any of these people? If no, exactly why would this reflect on Trump?

Godstud wrote:My ad hominem applies perfectly when you make statements like this.

CNN is fake news. It's not just Trump who says it now. They get taunted everywhere they go now.

Godstud wrote:What Obama did has no bearing on what Trump is doing. End of story.

Selective prosecution and equal application of the law are relevant concepts to Trump's supporters. They may not be relevant to Trump's detractors.

Godstud wrote:He also supports the establishment that they claim to hate.

We just want the establishment to love Donald too, since he supports them and all.
By Godstud
blackjack21 wrote:CNN is fake news.
Something not backed by facts, but by the opinion of people who don't like facts.

blackjack21 wrote: They get taunted everywhere they go now.
Only by Trumpazees and other people who can't deal with facts. You get upset any time someone insults your idol and dictator.
By Godstud
Yes, @skinster, it's not perfect(I never made the claim that CNN was infallible) and there are instances where they have made mistakes, but it pales in comparison to Fox's retractions, false reports, and pandering to the POTUS.
By skinster
Godstud wrote:Yes, @skinster, it's not perfect(I never made the claim that CNN was infallible) and there are instances where they have made mistakes, but it pales in comparison to Fox's retractions, false reports, and pandering to the POTUS.

It is as bad as Fox News, it just works for the other team that are basically the same on most issues anyway.
By jimjam
Let's see …..Donald has been doing big money deals with Russian mobsters for years, his personal lawyer and now his former campaign "Chairman" and various other "coffee boys" have pleaded guilty to this and that and are "cooperating", a few dozen Russian mobsters are implicated and ….. certainly this is simply the tip of Donald's iceberg. God, and perhaps Mueller, only knows what other human jet trash Donald has been doing business with and, yet, Rudi G. and the usual saps conned by Donald want us to believe that Donald is as pure as the fresh driven snow :eek: .

Robert Mueller and his team have shown a level of professionalism never seen in the Trump Administration.

Trump will rage, abuse, and neglect his responsibilities. America can't be run as a resented afterthought. May this be the beginning of the end of the farce Trump's presidency has been.
By Beren
The Guardian wrote:What does Paul Manafort's plea deal mean for Trump?

Under the deal, the former campaign chairman is required to describe any and all criminal activity he is aware of – which may spell trouble for the president

Tom McCarthy in New York

Fri 14 Sep 2018 19.04 BST Last modified on Fri 14 Sep 2018 19.11 BST

Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort has agreed to cooperate with federal prosecutors, which could spell serious trouble for the president, former prosecutors agree.

Although the precise nature of Manafort’s cooperation remains unclear, reaction to the news on Friday was swift.

“Manafort’s guilty plea – with cooperation! – is an absolute nightmare for Trump, and his family,” former federal prosecutor Elizabeth de la Vega told the Guardian in an email. “Hurricane Paul hits Washington,” said Randall Eliason, a professor and former prosecutor. “This is an existential threat to the Presidency,” tweeted Mitchell Epner, a former assistant US attorney.

Manafort, 69, pleaded guilty in a Washington DC, courthouse on Friday to conspiring to defraud the US and conspiring to obstruct justice. He could face up to 10 years in prison – or more, if the agreement with prosecutors falls apart.

Under the deal, Manafort is required to describe any and all criminal activity he is aware of. He is also required to sit for interviews and briefings with the special counsel’s office, to turn over documents and to testify in other proceedings, Judge Amy Berman Jackson announced.

Neal Katyal, a former acting solicitor general, said that Manafort’s cooperation would be valuable to special counsel Robert Mueller for “only a few other subjects” under investigation, possibly including members of Trump’s family. “The Witch Hunt, already successful, about to get the full coven,” Katyal tweeted.

Investigators might seek Manafort’s testimony on topics not directly related to the Trump campaign. As a political consultant in Ukraine and former business partner of Russian oligarchs, Manafort had a network of relationships in the former Soviet bloc that could shed light on the Russian effort to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

Or Mueller may be directly interested in what Manafort, who led the Trump campaign from April through August 2016, can describe about the campaign’s interactions with Russians.

As campaign chairman, Manafort personally offered private briefings about the campaign to the Russian industrialist Oleg Deripaska. He was present for campaign interactions with Russian operatives. He was present when the Republican party amended its platform to remove a call for arming Ukrainian forces in their showdown with Russia.

Manafort attended a June 2016 meeting with Russians at Trump Tower set up by Donald Trump Jr. He received emails from the former Trump aide George Papadopoulos, who had been informed that Russia had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton. He was campaign chairman when WikiLeaks began publishing emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee by hackers that US intelligence has linked to Russia. He may have knowledge of Trump’s business relationships in Russia. He may have been party to campaign conversations about how to handle news of the Russia investigation.

“Manafort essentially took over the campaign as of mid-April 2016 and was Trump’s go-to man during a critical period of the campaign,” De la Vega told the Guardian. “Reporting shows that Trump called Manafort 20 times a day and, of course, Manafort knows the whole story of the Trump Tower meeting and events before and after.”

The White House tried to dismiss the Manfort news. “This had absolutely nothing to do with the president or his victorious 2016 presidential campaign,” the press secretary, Sarah Sanders, said in a statement. “It is totally unrelated.”

:music:
By jimjam
“This had absolutely nothing to do with the president or his victorious 2016 presidential campaign,” the press secretary, Sarah Sanders, said in a statement. “It is totally unrelated.””

Well ….. I guess that settles it :lol: .

By jimjam
The comedian and activist Randy Credico met last week with investigators working with special counsel Robert Mueller. He came away impressed.

“I think these people know everything already,” said Credico, who was there to answer questions about his old friend Roger Stone, a sometime adviser to Donald Trump. “They have all the information.”

Prosecutors are investigating large overseas money flows following the June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between campaign officials and Russian operatives, and also following the November 2016 election,
jimjam wrote:Robert Mueller and his team have shown a level of professionalism never seen in the Trump Administration.

Hiring exclusively Democrat partisans, including Peter Strzok and Bruce Ohr, and prosecuting people for things that have nothing to do with Russian collusion, along with a few Russians for window dressing at a cost of over $20M to the tax payer? Yes, even Trump detractors have to admit that Trump shows more professionalism than Mueller.

Beren wrote:As campaign chairman, Manafort personally offered private briefings about the campaign to the Russian industrialist Oleg Deripaska. He was present for campaign interactions with Russian operatives. He was present when the Republican party amended its platform to remove a call for arming Ukrainian forces in their showdown with Russia.

Deripaska also had meetings set up with John McCain by Manfort's partner Davis. Should we deport illegal Russian migrants?

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]