Chelsea Manning running to abolish ICE, promote universal single payer healthcare and demilitarize. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The 'no government' movement.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Zamuel wrote:One more time -

Zam :roll:

Thanks. Now that you remind me, I had read that in this thread.

I also reread some of the trial transcripts. Manning was, and still is, very critical of the US military. This seems like a principled and courageous position that would lose her the election.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I also reread some of the trial transcripts. Manning was, and still is, very critical of the US military. This seems like a principled and courageous position that would lose her the election.

Quite possibly … I'd say her chances hinge on the mood of the voters. I agree with her in some of her specific crits of military policy and organization. But this is typical, the military are always reacting to the last war, rather than anticipating the next one.

Zam
Morgan Le Fey wrote:What constitutes trying?

Well, it aint:
I've turned in various blank ballot for 12 years now.

And it ain't:
I'll wait while everyone catches up! *files her nails*

Hope this helps.

Zam
Morgan Le Fey wrote:You lost me. Let's assume I'm blonde or something, and just go ahead and spell out what you're getting at there rattler.

Not really getting at anything … maybe questioning the strength of your convictions? I made a comment about talk being cheap, that was exactly that, a comment, not a judgement. You keep asking for explanation so I've tried to oblige. I don't wish to instruct you. Like horses, few women take instruction well while allowed freedom of movement. :lol:

Zam
Indeed Chelsea would have my vote, but I'm not living in the USA.

I have no clue how a progressive POTUS would work with the US parliaments set up like they are at the moment though.

And thats before the other pressure the POTUS is under. Didnt Trump told us he wanted to have less military action, too ?

I know a transsexual. I always call him "he" even if he was born as a woman. He wants to be a man, after all. Likewise I would call Chelsea "she".
Finfinder wrote:The hypocrisy is staggering. They support a treasonous convicted criminal who pretends to be a woman, yet they rail against a legitimately elected president and pretend there was Russian collusion. Can't make this shit up.

How can you have a democracy without the public having knowledge of what the Government is doing?

Do you want unquestioning obedience from all people?

Should the Government not be challenged about infringement of citizen's rights and surveillance?
pugsville wrote:How can you have a democracy without the public having knowledge of what the Government is doing?

Do you want unquestioning obedience from all people?

Should the Government not be challenged about infringement of citizen's rights and surveillance?

A challenge is one thing a witch hunt is another. Tell the DOJ and FBI to hand over the documents that congress has requested in a timely manner.

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]