Mass shooting by a woman in the US. Four dead. - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Authorities and court records identified Moseley as female, as did a Facebook profile in her name. But in Facebook messages Coley shared with The Baltimore Sun, Moseley described herself as transgender, although it was not clear whether Moseley preferred to be addressed using masculine or feminine pronouns.

In messages that the friend said were sent in December 2016, Moseley discussed beginning hormone treatment soon.

“I just started talking about [being transgender],” Moseley wrote in another message. “My sister is totally supportive, my brothers already had an idea, my mom I haven’t gotten around to admitting it to yet. but she’s heard about it somehow.”

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html

So I'm taking that as "woman, still referred to as 'she' by most people, possibly taking male hormones". Could there be a 'roid rage angle to this?
ingliz wrote:Because the US is such a badly policed shithole, it is possible there would be more deaths if the law-abiding citizen was denied access to a firearm.

There are between 32-36,000 deaths due to "injury by firearms" each year.

The US National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), which is conducted in tens of thousands of households, suggests that victims use guns for self-defence 65,000 times a year.

:|

It should be pointed out that the bulk of that number is self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

No one is critical of the Dutch when they have healthy youths committing euthanasia via the State -- why should we be critical of the tens of thousands of Americans who go with the fast & quick gunshot to the head?

Around 14,000 or so Americans die each year due to murder, and it is true that the majority are killed by gunfire, and I think that number is around... 10-12,000? The numbers are out there.
Decky wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

Another barbaric American tradition to go with your mass shootings.

Ok this was a great burn, lol :lol: :lol:

On the issue I love whenever these sort of news comes out rather than addressing the main issues Americans make this something about race and their single party democrat-republic. No wonder it keeps happening.
Oxymandias wrote:In Iran you rarely get mass shootings and this is the case for most of the Middle East. The culture simply isn't there for such things to happen.

Gunmen attack Iran military parade, killing at least 25
Spoke too soon... :lol:

Godstud wrote:In Canada we have no recorded workplace shooting that I could find, and we don't have people going "postal"(which was coined in the USA).

Canada is a dystopian hell hole. The person keeping records was either killed or went to the same Canadian cult worship institution you did, and simply can't believe it.

Paramedic Chiefs of Canada Release Position Statement on Violence to Paramedics

Paramedics face staggering rates of physical violence, threats and intimidation when they arrive on scene. For years, it was considered just part of the job. As post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and injury rates rise, the Paramedic Chiefs of Canada are sending the message: violence to Paramedics will not be tolerated.

See? Canadians just thought it was funny. So they didn't report it.

In 2014, in a study of Canadian paramedics, 75% reported experiencing violence, with 74% reporting multiple forms of violence. Of the n=1676 paramedics responding, 67% reported verbal abuse, 41% reported intimidation, 26% report physical assault, 4% report sexual harassment, and 3% report sexual assault (Bigham et al., 2014).

Workplace violence experienced by Paramedic personnel has been linked to psychological injuries in the form of stress, anxiety and PTSD (Bernaldo-De-Quirós, Piccini, Gómez, & Cerdeira; Duchateau, Bajolet-Laplante, Chollet, Ricard-Hibon, & Marty, 2002). Further, workplace violence has been linked to decreased job satisfaction in paramedics and an intent to leave the profession in healthcare professionals (Brough, 2005; LeBlanc & Kelloway, 2002). Violence targeting paramedics jeopardizes the quality of patient care that paramedics strive to deliver. It also leads to immense financial loss in the health sector.

See how dangerous it is to be a paramedic in Canada? Now it could be because Canadians are afraid of being taken to by force to their single payer health system, so they assault paramedics in an effort to escape the Canadian health system.

Harassment and sexual violence in the workplace (in Canada)
Harassment was the most common type of behaviour experienced by online survey respondents—a full 60% reported having experienced it. Thirty percent of respondents said that they had experienced sexual harassment, 21% that they had experienced violence and 3% that they had experienced sexual violence.

Stakeholders raised the importance of looking at harassment from the perspective of gender-based violence and other forms of discrimination. Among survey respondents, 94% of those who reported experiencing sexual harassment were women, while people with disabilities and members of a visible minority were more likely to experience harassment than other groups.

Canadian government workers beat and rape each other. It's a truly terrible situation. The Canadian people choose to remain in denial, pretending that Canada is a wonderful place unlike any other place on Earth.
Verv wrote:A Christian conservative

Nice try but Protestants aren't Christians. You are no closer to Christ than some witch doctor in a grass skirt on the savanaha earing body parts.
verv wrote:@Godstud, right, "Islam" is not a race, but I think you are trying to sound like you're normally rigorous about what counts as "racism" when the left is anything but. To the left, you can be racist if you simply want to promote any vague sense of nationalism.

But, IDK, it has been a while. Perhaps Godstud really is rigorous on these things and really exacting in his terminology. So, OK, if that is the case, I misspoke, and I apologize, I should have said "discriminatory."
I think you are getting me confused with someone else's argument, as I never mentioned "race", or discrimination, and then the ponce, @blackjack21 jumped on board as the band-wagon jumper that he is, without even reading a fucking thing. :knife:

I believe it was Decky who made the comment, since my last comment you had already responded to.

I am ignoring your continuously asshole comments @blackjack21, so you can stop bothering.
Oddly enough, Decky, I am no longer a Protestant.

... And you're an atheist, right? But in the true vein of liberalism, you do not have productive comments to make but only Trevor Noah ripostes.

But I have news for you, Decky: Africa won the world cup. :lol:

In other news: it appears that we have found [b}Godstud's[/b] biggest allergy -- Blackjack. I love it. He doesn't even have anything witty to say to me now.
@Verv I'm just not that interested in the topic, to be honest. American shootings, as already mentioned, are not really suprising, given the idiocy of the general populace. I just noted that you commented on something I never mentioned and then the dipshit followed up with more irrelevant bullshit(trolling).

I'm just surprised that where I live never came up in the conversation(he's got a hard-on for that - jealousy I think). Perhaps he'd talk to you differently, Verv, if he realized you were in Korea...
Oh, geez, you think the American populace is generally idiotic? I'd hate to hear what you'd have to say about the nation of Mexico. :lol:

If you think wanton violence, substance abuse, and a certain redneck hypermasculine pride in their ignorance mixed with religious fanaticism is bad...

Let's hear your opinions about the Latinos, Godstud. I bet you got some really witty one-two punches about the general idiocy of that population, Am I Roight?! :excited:
Verv wrote:I'd hate to hear what you'd have to say about the nation of Mexico.
I like Mexico, and I've never had Mexicans, like rancid, ;) , continually troll me, either. I am not constantly seeing news about Mexico, or it's leader doing constant stupidity with support from the masses, on a daily basis, either. Mexicans also don't have a superiority complex, and an arrogance that seems endemic to the American populace.

Anyways, we've gone off topic. This is about yet another American shooting that comes on an almost daily basis, and is really non-news. This doesn't really happen in other first world countries, so I'd say America has a real problem that it's simply not willing to address.
Verv wrote:Oddly enough, Decky, I am no longer a Protestant.

Ah the Mrs has finally got you to embrace Islam just as I suspected eh? Well done on wearing the trousers in that relationship. :lol:

Verv wrote:But I have news for you, Decky: Africa won the world cup. :lol:

Africa isn't a country as such does put forward a football team for the world cup. :roll: Americans. :roll:

Godstud wrote:Mexico's not considered a 1st world country, is it? Pay attention.

It is always funny when even American nationalists know that the US fails when compared to any other developed nation in every respect so they have to resort to comparisons with places like Mexico to even stand a chance at making the US look comparatively good. :lol:
Decky wrote:Africa isn't a country as such does put forward a football team for the world cup. :roll: Americans. :roll:
You misunderstand. He's making a comment referring to the number of so many black people on the French team. So it's not ignorant, just racist. Can't get much more American than that!

I got my results: https://moralfoundations.github[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...We have bottomless pockets and Russia does not[…]

@Godstud What is going to change? I thought t[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]