Saudi Arabia-Jamal Khashoggi - Western Hypocrisy - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Jamal KHASHOGGI, the Saudi journalist, author etc , was probably murdered by the State of Saudi Arabia as a result of his knowing too much for his own good, with the Saudi fear that he would expose that state's dirty little secrets.

Apart from the amoral TRUMP in America, who has taken a typical 'Tory' line on Saudi state sponsored assassination, of not jeopardising the extremely lucrative arms contracts held by American companies, the silence of Theresa MAY & her government is deafening.
Had it been RUSSIA doing such a thing, as 'alleged' with the SKRIPAL's, it would have been met with typical phoney outrage against President PUTIN.
Because it's a CORRUPT Arab regime that also sponsors terrorist groups that target western countries like America, with it 's 'poodle', the U.K, no action will be forthcoming, considering that 9/11 was Saudi inspired, the double-standards of TRUMP & the TORY Party is exposed for all the world to see.
TRUMP & MAY prosecuted the case for sanctions against RUSSIA over the SKRIPAL case, yet, NOT A SQUEAK OVER THE SAUDI STATE SPONSORED ASSASINATION OF Jamal KHASOGGI >:

When AMERICA & BRITAIN next call for sanctions against RUSSIA, I hope that the rest of the world turns it's head away, with two fingers pointed at America & Britain. :roll: :roll:
Indeed. This thread would be about 20 pages long with all the usual suspects complaining if Russia were responsible. Granted, in their defence, this story isn't on replay in the MSM, for obvious reasons; Saudi responsibility for the murder / Saudi's bum-chum relationship with the West (despite their fascism / Islamism)

EXCLUSIVE: Jamal Khashoggi 'dragged from consulate office, killed and dismembered'

More:
I'm just going to say there's no proof the Saudi's did it. :) No... there really isn't.

On a more serious note. This should be a much more disturbing murder than the Skripal thing. Skripal being a former spy... well, you played with fire. With this journalist, it's scary since it sends a very strong message to other journalists. :hmm:
Rancid wrote:I'm just going to say there's no proof the Saudi's did it. :) No... there really isn't.

According to the video above, there is, including video and audio evidence of the murder inside the Saudi embassy. According to US media, US intelligence intercepted the plan of the Saudis to kill him.

With this journalist, it's scary since it sends a very strong message to other journalists. :hmm:

What's bizarre is this guy was loyal to the Saudi royal family.

:?:
Last edited by skinster on 11 Oct 2018 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
This is why I hate Saudi Arabia. The journalist wasn't even an anti-Saudi guy. He was a royalist and constantly was on the side of the royal family, he was a big wig and mingled with royalty. Because he had one disagreement with the royal family, they sent over 20 men to murder him.

If the US isn't going to nuke Saudi Arabia, I will. Not Iran, just me.
Oxymandias wrote: they sent over 20 men to murder him.

16, according to a report I read.

Still, that's 3 less than those they sent to work on the largest terrorist attack in the West in the 21st century. :excited:

Oxymandias, do you know what the disagreement was that he had with the Saudis?
Last edited by skinster on 11 Oct 2018 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
Oxymandias wrote:one disagreement with the royal family, they sent over 20 men to murder him.

What was the disagreement?

Zagadka wrote:I hope that Trump has the balls to finally do something. If there was ever a time for his abrasive horribleness, this is it.

If Hillary was president, I think something might... might happen, but not with Trump. He's not as hawkish about war like Hillary was.

Anyway, nothing will happen, there's just too much money to be made.
@Rancid @skinster

It wasn't disagreements (i was mistaking him for another Saudi executed journalist). It was due to him having great deals of insider information. He was very close to the monarchy and government for several decades and was a pro government trumpeter the entire time. The relationship only broke after MBS came on the scene and his friends began getting arrested.
Oxymandias wrote:The relationship only broke after MBS came on the scene and his friends began getting arrested.

MBS?

So you're saying this is a part of that whole thing that happened a few months ago where a bunch of people connected to the royal family were arrested and what not?
Oxymandias wrote:It was due to him having great deals of insider information. He was very close to the monarchy and government for several decades and was a pro government trumpeter the entire time. The relationship only broke after MBS came on the scene and his friends began getting arrested.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. MBS went on a wild killing spree after he got installed, so him murdering a journalist isn't a huge surprise, but the manner in which it was done is pretty fucked up. Kind of like Mossad's MO.

Rancid wrote:MBS?

Mohammed bin Salman, head of the royals now, I believe.
Hilary is neither hawk nor dove, just a Jew worshipper. If her Jewish masters want slavish subservience to Saudi she'll give it to them. If her Jewish masters want he to risk war with Russia, she'll risk war with Russia.
Nonsense wrote:When AMERICA & BRITAIN next call for sanctions against RUSSIA, I hope that the rest of the world turns it's head away, with two fingers pointed at America & Britain. :roll: :roll:

Straw man. America and Britain don't sanction Russia because it throws journalists off balconies.
Whelp, Trump has folded on the Saudi thing because their relationship is "excellent" and if we stood up to them they would go buy things from Russia and China. So we let ourselves get bullied by the Saudis. Again.
Ok, so the guy lived in the US in exile and wrote for the Washington Post.

That's absolutely shameless from the Saudis. They must think they have Trump in their pocket.

Fun article from 2016:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 56956.html
Saudi Arabia bans journalist for criticising Donald Trump
Jamal Khashoggi said Mr trump's Middle East stange is 'contradictory'

Looks like Trump uses the Saudis for hitjobs now. :lol:

Ireland joins South Africa in the charges of genoc[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Everything is good here, @wat0n :)

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]