President Donald Trump Meets Kanye West For Lunch At The White House | LIVE | TIME - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Videos about news and current events.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Kanye is addressing issues that black Americans have problems with:

- Some talk about Larry Hoover, a gang leader, that was 'about to turn his life around', but was stopped. And Kanye sympathizes, feels that he's being targeted as well.
- The school system in black communities should be more attuned to the needs of black children. Basketball and math should be combined.
- 'Make America great again' should be 'Make America great'

Stops at 8:00.

Some black radio host talking about Kanye:

What a farce.

Kanye West is a monumental dumb ass who made a fortune with his brilliant "music". Here are some of his best lyrics:

"I could have Naomi Campbell/ And still might want me a Stormy Daniels"

"Today I seriously thought about killing you/I contemplated, premeditated murder," West says. "And I think about killing myself, and I love myself way more than I love you, so..."

You see it’s leaders and it’s followers/But I’d rather be a dick than a swallower

Came on her Hampton blouse/And in her Hampton mouth
Y’all ’bout to turn shit up/I’m ’bout to tear shit down
I’m ’bout to air shit out/Now what the fuck they gon’ say now?

I see why Trump likes him. They seem to have the same values.
I don’t care what Kanye West believes. He and many like him are the pioneers of ‘true equality’ where you do not believe race determines your politics. There is no advancement until we destroy Democrat’s identity politics that keep hate alive past it’s expiration date. Democrats only appeal is to convince people it is still the 60’s. Without hate, they have nothing.
He and many like him are the pioneers of ‘true equality’...

:lol:

For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West
If you see ‘em in the streets give ‘em Kanye’s bests
Why? They mad they ain’t famous

Whip that, bitch out
Tits out, oh s**t
My dick out, can she suck it right now?
F**k, can she f**k right now?
I done asked twice now
Can you bring your price down?

I know it’s corny bitches you wish you could unfollow
I know it’s corny niggas you wish you could unswallow

Yea. He's a regular champion of human rights.

:roll:
https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/education/item/29178-students-remarks-illustrate-growing-black-disenchantment-with-liberalism

This article is about the shift to conservatism in black America. A lot of the racist vitriol directed at them by democrats is because the democrats are screwed without the black vote.

It is quite racist to brow beat an ethnic group into voting for a particular party, wouldn’t you agree @Drlee ?
I
t is quite racist to brow beat an ethnic group into voting for a particular party, wouldn’t you agree @Drlee ?

It is racist to believe that "an ethnic group" is incapable of making its own decisions. Or that the individuals therein are not anyway.

Minorities in the US are faring badly as a demographic under Trump. As an affluent white male I am doing better at their expense. To point that out is not "browbeating". Wouldn't you agree?
Democrat politician, “I support all the disenfranchised. The fact my campaign is 90% paid for by a billionaire should be ignored. Billionaires have no interest in keeping you poor with false promises.” “Yes, unfortunately you can no longer afford an apartment in liberal cities, but we will pass laws so you can vote for us without an address.”
Kanye has been in my soundtrack but for me he was always a 6/10, some of those lyrics are funny.

Taylor Swift was in my soundtrack when a woman put her there...

The guy she endorsed is like 14 points behind now or something. I'd like to make a Taylor Swift lyrics joke here but I don't know her music well enough to try...
Godstud wrote:"Hollywood assholes should stay out of politics. no one cares about their opinions." - Every Conservative on this forum.

Wrong. We do not believe the media should use their opinions as national headlines. They have no more expertise than anyone else. It is part of promoting an ‘emotion based platform’ instead of ‘substance based’.
:lol:

Horseshit. This is exactly what Conservatives constantly bitch about, but if it's someone supporting them, they welcome it with open arms. Hypocrites.

Conservatives are simply annoyed that most of Hollywood is against them. :p
I would bet not 1 in a thousand people has ever read a book on basic propaganda techniques or even looked it up on the internet. What you are defending is one of them. I am amazed politicians are getting by with using the most basic of techniques effectively today. We should be embarrassed by our ignorance. Read a friggin’ book.

Edit: https://classroom.synonym.com/what-are- ... 80912.html
Check out ‘testimonial’ in the list.
Last edited by One Degree on 15 Oct 2018 14:35, edited 1 time in total.
Godstud wrote::lol: You read a friggin book, old-timer. I've likely read more, by the time I was 15, than you have in your whole life.

You should be embarrassed for saying such infantile things, at your age.

I added an edit so you don’t have to read a book. The basics politicians mainly use can be found and understood in just a few minutes. You are supporting ‘testimonial’ propaganda,

Edit: actually, the ‘read a book’ was not meant for you @Godstud . It was intended as an indictment of the public
Godstud wrote:I know a great many young people who read books, regularly. Generalizing isn't a good thing to do, for any generation.

I'll ignore the rest of your implied Ad hominem, since I am in a good mood.

Thanks. I was not making a personal attack. I just took advantage of your post to address a pet peeve. Politicians tweets are especially annoying when I see their followers applauding their simplistic ‘bandwagon’, ‘transference’, etc. juvenile tactics. Especially today, we should be educated in these techniques. They are so easy to learn, but apparently aren’t.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

So far, the only genocide in the region occurred o[…]

Lol. You are provocative Señor. I am pissed off[…]

Western Europe is richer. By and large, they are[…]

The North-South divide in England

England has the same problem here, for the same r[…]