Major News Outlets (MSNPC, HuffPost, etc.) Run Story that in 3rd Grade Trump Aide Stephen Miller... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
… was sort of a loner and allegedly ate some glue.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBOdrF5

Yes, this is what major leftist media outlets apparently believe is worth publishing right now. Miller's 3rd grade teacher claims that she had written down a paper record of Miller eating glue but the principal covered it with whiteout, so now there are no records of this event, but she testifies that he was weird (although not yet political) in 3rd grade and that he ate some glue. Click the link if you don't believe me.

I'm not sure what they think they are doing here, although it might be generous to assume they have a plan at all (they are allegedly NPCs after all). Maybe they are testing the waters to see how the public responds to accusations that go even further back than high school. I have an anonymous source which says that Don Jr. bit his mother's tit once while breastfeeding...
Hong Wu wrote:Miller's 3rd grade teacher claims that she had written down a paper record of Miller eating glue but the principal covered it with whiteout, so now there are no records of this event, but she testifies that he was weird (although not yet political) in 3rd grade and that he ate some glue. Click the link if you don't believe me.

This strikes me as a left wing Jewish hit. If you analyze leftist Jews a bit more dispassionately, they seem to think that if they can characterize someone as outside the mainstream, that they can sway others that their political views are not rational. I find it weird on so many levels. First, the political left has been pushing far weirder stuff like transgender and all sorts of weird gender stuff, like 30 or more genders. Exactly how is a nerdy kid eating a glob of glue so off the wall that we need to be concerned about his policy positions later in life? Second, you get some really weird stuff like this:

Last month, Miller’s former rabbi, Rabbi Neil Comess-Daniels, condemned the “zero-tolerance” immigration policy Miller helped to craft, saying it was “completely antithetical to everything I know about Judaism, Jewish law and Jewish values.”

Jews have been about themselves being able to migrate to other countries, but NOT assimilate more or less since the Romans smashed Israel in the first century. This is essentially why there is still such a thing as Jews after what the Romans did to them. Yet, the idea that this is somehow antithetical to Jewish values is bewildering given the existence of Israel.

Maybe they are testing the waters to see how the public responds to accusations that go even further back than high school.

Yeah, no doubt they think that this is going to resonate with their nutty voters. These people are very dependent on spinning narratives. They do it almost everywhere. Global warming is a fine example. Yet, even things like String Theory or Big Bang Theory are spun as narratives.

I guess Trump would have to wait until his second term, but we need to have a midget in the mix somewhere to really send the left over the edge. Maybe a press secretary or something. If we could get Beetlejuice to be press secretary, that would drive the press over the cliff.

Imagine a black dwarf at 4'3" dressed up like Don King. I think the left would blow a gasket if they had to deal with that every day.

I'm telling you Hong Wu, we need a dwarf to send them over the edge. :D :lol:
@blackjack21 I try not to blame the Jews for things but I am about ready to tap out here. I thought Kavanaugh was a new low but apparently they've been taking hit pieces set in the 3rd grade seriously for awhile now. I've begun to wonder if they're genuinely trying and I noticed a "leftists are NPCs" (non-player characters in video games) meme has started trending around the same time. I'm not sure I can take this stuff seriously anymore.
Hong Wu wrote:@blackjack21 I try not to blame the Jews for things but I am about ready to tap out here. I thought Kavanaugh was a new low but apparently they've been taking hit pieces set in the 3rd grade seriously for awhile now. I've begun to wonder if they're genuinely trying and I noticed a "leftists are NPCs" (non-player characters in video games) meme has started trending around the same time. I'm not sure I can take this stuff seriously anymore.

Yes, that's why I specifically note left-of-center Jews. That appears to be where it is coming from, and that has been the case for awhile. It's not Jews per se, but a subset of them. For the Kavanaugh hit, Schumer, Feinstein, Blumenthal, Katz and others appear to be the architects of the hit; and Swetnick a late hit. Frankly, I support the state of Israel, and generally don't have any problems with moderate or conservative Jews. In fact, I count a number of them as friends and even invest money with some of them. The fact that the State of Israel exists at all is a testament to ethnic identity--and perhaps why the left thinks that they can generate abstract identities like "women" for example.

Hong Wu wrote:I'm not sure I can take this stuff seriously anymore.

Generally, I don't. It's very clear that they propagandize constantly. For example, you can buy a video game like Sniper Elite and shoot Nazi Germans and Fascist Italians all day long. You can't buy a game where you are a communist solider or a Waffen SS soldier and go around killing the allies. Given the mentality of many on this board, I could see a market for a communist guerilla game. Some sort of Che in the jungle. That would probably be fine with the press. Yet, if you did a Waffen SS officer type thing, it would send them into a dither.
I wrote a post recently about a theoretical religion of liberalism... if you read Sab's linked article, the author (published in the supposedly esteemed Politico no less) claims that this guy's alleged behavior in third grade tells us things about the defects in his soul. I guess this is why ongoing, seemingly well evidenced accusations against Keith Ellison and so-on deserve full due process in a court of law but Kavanaugh can be rejected for things he allegedly did in high school or this guy deserves scrutiny for what he was supposedly doing in 3rd grade, they are literally passing judgment on their souls according to this guy's own words, yet for some reason they refuse to call what they're doing a religion :?:
Hong Wu wrote:claims that this guy's alleged behavior in third grade tells us things about the defects in his soul.

He's right. Everyone in the Trump admin is a fundamentally defective person with a terrible soul.

He's been the same shithead his entire life, so I can see why some resident rightwingers would identify with him. They see in him the same lonely, angry high schooler that nobody wanted to hang out with. The kind of person you might feel sorry for until you hear them speak, and then all that comes out is racial slurs and 4chan memes. The kind of person who gets radicalized into naziism because 4chan is the first, and only, community to ever accept them.

If Steve Miller hadn't gotten involved with the Trump campaign he'd be like any other /pol/ poster spreading NPC memes, completely unaware that he is psyching himself up to be the lone wolf shooter he was always meant to be.
SpecialOlympian wrote:He's right. Everyone in the Trump admin is a fundamentally defective person with a terrible soul.

He's been the same shithead his entire life, so I can see why some resident rightwingers would identify with him. They see in him the same lonely, angry high schooler that nobody wanted to hang out with. The kind of person you might feel sorry for until you hear them speak, and then all that comes out is racial slurs and 4chan memes. The kind of person who gets radicalized into naziism because 4chan is the first, and only, community to ever accept them.

If Steve Miller hadn't gotten involved with the Trump campaign he'd be like any other /pol/ poster spreading NPC memes, completely unaware that he is psyching himself up to be the lone wolf shooter he was always meant to be.
Omg, this describes me so well. It is if almost you glanced into my soul and then related it back to me verbally.
SpecialOlympian wrote:He's right. Everyone in the Trump admin is a fundamentally defective person with a terrible soul.

From the things I see you post, it seems to me that no one in his right mind would want to hang out with you. But we should all pray that all the unhinged left, like yourself, will eventually come to their senses. Praise the Lord.

I know right, everyone who isn't a conformist must be a lone wolf shooter on the inside. There's nothing in-between but really, what does this view say about you? Some of just want our lives to be hard, to have some adventures (and doing drugs doesn't count).
"I'm a non-conformist," says the guy who compulsively copies 4chan memes.

The funny thing about the NPC meme is that, as the protagonist of a video game, you 1) have no agency and 2) rely upon NPC's to interact with the game world. It's basically signalling to the world that you are a massive narcissist who is unable to relate to others on a fundamental level and that, apparently, going outside and talking to people is such a harrowing and difficult experience it can be called an "adventure."
Well, the New York Times has now written an article on the NPC meme. It's amazing how triggered they are about it. Something about how they don't feel satisfied with the amount of agency in their lives I would guess (these are the same people obsessed with "empowerment" after all).

If you read the article, they literally say that these guys aren't serious, then call it "mild voter suppression". Yup, having a gray cartoon sarcastically tell you to make the blue wave happen on November 7th is voter suppression according to the NYT. Also, at the end they write, are we just giving the trolls what they want? Probably.
SpecialOlympian wrote:ITT: A guy with a Latin username reveals that he doesn't know the difference between popularity and conformity.

Yes because when we speak of non-conformists we are obviously referring to people who hold to popular ideas. :roll: :lol:

..........yeah, and lets not get started on how one's username accurately reflects their intellectual competence, because yours is obviously spot-on. :excited:
SpecialOlympian wrote:"I'm a non-conformist," says the guy who compulsively copies 4chan memes.

The funny thing about the NPC meme is that, as the protagonist of a video game, you 1) have no agency and 2) rely upon NPC's to interact with the game world. It's basically signalling to the world that you are a massive narcissist who is unable to relate to others on a fundamental level and that, apparently, going outside and talking to people is such a harrowing and difficult experience it can be called an "adventure."
That is some next level mental gymnastics while attempting to turn the meme on their original creator(s).
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Yes because when we speak of non-conformists we are obviously referring to people who hold to popular ideas. :roll: :lol:

..........yeah, and lets not get started on how one's username accurately reflects their intellectual competence, because yours is obviously spot-on. :excited:

One can be a conformist in something that is not mainstream, such as an MLM scheme, a cult/religious group, social club, etc. In fact, these groups often rely on conformity in order to prevent their members from being influenced by more popular ideas.

For example: by citing my username as if stealing my own joke were clever you have conformed to a sizable, but not quite mainstream, group of people: posters who get very mad when I point out that they're embarrassingly wrong.
Hey look, the left has appropriated the NPC meme

I think this demonstrates a pretty fundamental point that defines your average conservative voter. To clarify, your average conservative is, at best, a petit-bourgeois who does not actually benefit from any of the following policies (as enacted by the GOP): lowered taxation, reduced environmental protections, reduction of spending on social welfare/health programs, etc., etc..

In this case the meme is accurate. Despite the loosening of environmental restrictions your average MAGA NPC has not enjoyed base employment or better employment, which explains the anger. I would not call them NPCs myself. I would just call them angry, misguided, and ill-informed.

I do not fundamentally reject their humanity and only wish my California tax dollars, as redirected by the federal government, could actually be spent on their Medicaid programs. If only their GOP state governments would allow it instead of rejecting free money to be spent on their own citizens' healthcare.

These are people who, feeling failed by their government because they misguidedly vote GOP, justifiably believe that government can not help them. But that is a feature and not a bug of GOP governance and their desire to slowly revert to a feudal state.

The ultimate goal of the GOP is such and can be outlined in a few simple steps:

1) Reject the idea that collective effort, in the form of a government, can produce good results

2) Defund the government

3) Claim government has failed. Use free market rhetoric to further defund government by lessening taxes on the rich, businesses, etc.

4) Declare the recent round of tax cuts necessitates a further defunding of social programs

5) Repeat step 3

6) Repeat step 4

7) MAGA NPC's cheer as their rural hospitals are shut down

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]