Trump and Russiagate - Page 166 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::roll: Collusion is not a crime. Oh, FFS, we all know that, but everything around the collusion IS a crime. That is what they are investigating and if the investigation wasn't being successful, it would be over, by now.

Mueller has yet to prove that Trump even colluded with the Russians and the crimes were not related to Russian collusion at all because the Mueller team was given freedom to investigate anyone related to the Trump campaign to find or fabricate crimes against them no matter if the crimes occurred decades earlier.
By Albert

This is just the beginning, then there is also the case with her breaking the non-disclosure agreement with Trump. Remember the one she got by blackmailing Trump.

Hopefully this will end Avenatti's career, aside from all these cases there is also the fact that he has made a lot of enemies with his antics. One of which is sitting in the White House right now and another on Supreme Court.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/15/judge-d ... trump.html
By Hindsite
Zagadka wrote:Which is essentially like saying things are fine because your murder investigation only uncovered a few dozen embezzlement and tax fraud cases. But no murder!

It is more like saying there is no Trump - Russian collusion, which is not even a crime, so find or fabricate a crime to pin on Trump associates.
By Godstud
Fine, Trump didn't collude, but he's likely the perpetrator of numerous other crimes. Gotcha. :up:

Are you sure you want a criminal as POTUS?
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Fine Trump didn't collude, but he's likely the perpetrator of numerous other crimes. Gotcha.

I really don't care as long as he keeps his campaign promises.
I don't want any of the Democrat promises to make America small again.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:He's not building the wall(his biggest promise).
Crooked Hillary is not in jail.

Here: see what he's done and what he has not done.
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... umpometer/

Just wait. Trump hasn't been in office a complete two years yet.
Just imagine what he can do in eight years.

Zagadka wrote:I actually prefer to see criminals in government get convicted.

Me too. "Lock her up!"
Praise the Lord.
By Hindsite
Zagadka wrote:So why are you so keen to obstruct justice now?

You got it wrong. The Democrats are the obstructionists.
The Democrats aim is to resist and obstruct.
Otherwise, Hillary would have been in jail before Trump won the election.
No one who has been on the receiving end of a federal investigation would ever confuse it with justice. You don’t get 93% plus conviction rates by being just.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:The Democrats aim is to resist and obstruct.
The Democrats are the obstructionists. This was the Republicans when Obama was in power. What is good for the goose, is good for the gander.

You, and others, are against an investigation because it might come up with nastiness related to Trump. That's the only reason to oppose an investigation.

Hindsite wrote:Otherwise, Hillary would have been in jail before Trump won the election.
There are no criminal charges against her. You are making things up. They already investigated Hillary, numerous times. There was no obstruction.

One Degree wrote:No one who has been on the receiving end of a federal investigation would ever confuse it with justice. You don’t get 93% plus conviction rates by being just.
This is false, Can you support this claim with an actual source? Wasn't Hillary under such investigations due to Benghazi?

There have been 7 investigations related to the Clintons.
By jimjam
Godstud wrote:Fine, Trump didn't collude, but he's likely the perpetrator of numerous other crimes. Gotcha. :up:

You are pissing into the wind Godstud. I read some interviews with Trump zombie fanatics in the deep south where they seem most numerous. Born again types. Highly religious. They were asked how they squared their religious beliefs with supporting a pussy grabber, habitual liar and general all around crook. They said all that was ok because God forgave Donald :eek:

Give credit where credit is due. Donald is a master showman, con artist and all around entertainer.

also: I just love the folks here who claim that collusion with Russia to influence American elections is not a crime. Who the fuck cares. I do not want Russia in any way shape or form invading America whether it is with nukes or cyber weapons. I am labeled a "liberal" simply because I do not share right wing hysteria. So ….. does that make me a patriotic liberal :?: .
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:There are no criminal charges against her. You are making things up. They already investigated Hillary, numerous times. There was no obstruction.

I am not making anything up. It is clear that the FBI went easy on Hillary because they thought she would become President.

On Thursday night, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) released seven pages of texts between FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzock and his FBI paramour, Lisa Page. Those texts show that both Strzok and Page were interested in letting Hillary Clinton off the hook so as to earn the FBI goodwill with the presumed next president.

Page wrote to Strzok on February 25, 2016, “One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?” The obvious implication here is that Page wanted to go easy on Clinton in order to curry favor. Strzok wrote back, “Agreed. I called [FBI counterintelligence head] Bill [Priestap] and relayed what we discussed. He agrees. I will email you and [redacted] same.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26373/sh ... en-shapiro
@Godstud
This should be common knowledge, but here...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conviction_rate

The fact Clinton was not charged with something is actually evidence of corruption. They always charge you with something.
Albert wrote:Lol, delusion at its best. 1/32 native heritage.

Apparently it is even lower then that, it is like 1/1000.

Yeah, it is a real laugh alright. Warren claimed to be Cherokee Indian, but it turns out that the so-called native American heritage DNA match only came from Mexico, Peru, and Columbia. There was no evidence of native American heritage from any tribe from the USA area of America. Anyway, one must have at least 25% native American DNA to be considered eligible for any claim as a native American.
By Crantag
I agree it was stupid of Warren to play Trump's game. It's basically a repeat of the birther nonsense with Obama. It's reminiscent of Obama releasing his birth certificate, which was then claimed to be forged.

On the matter of facts. The professor who interpreted the test said it showed she had Native American ancestry 6-10 generations back. That's 1/64-1/1024.

This is a statement of the limitations of the test, but the latter figure is all that's been seized on by the right wingers, but this is a deception.

Also, based on the statement of the Cherokee Nation (which is negative toward Warren), the test doesn't show her heritage is from Mexico or Peru. According to their statement, the current tests can't distinguish between ancestry from North or South America.

So fuck the alternative facts.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Two things can be true at once: Russia doesn't ha[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving b[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]