Trump and West Rattle the Democrat Establishment - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
To be honest with you it feels to me like Sanders was the last grasp for a while. There's no one in that party with any potential.

I was really hoping for Sanders VS Trump. Would have been more tougher to win.

I like the close ones.
colliric wrote:There's no one in that party with any potential.

There really aren't any establishment players with any potential. However, that doesn't mean someone outside the beltway runs. I've heard Michael Bloomberg will run. I think that would be fine. He has the personality of a wall flower. Bloomberg is rumored to have switched his voter registration from Republican to Democrat (note to @Drlee, this is a possibility for you).

I posted an article last week I think, which I can't seem to find. It was noting that Democrat boomers aren't retiring, and not making way for the next generation of leadership. For example, it noted if the Democrats win the House, Nancy Pelosi expects to become speaker again. Typically, when leaders like Pelosi fail, as she did in 2010, they retire. They are also saying Joe Biden is their favorite for the White House.

With the primaries just around the corner, the Democratic hopefuls include Cory Booker and Kamala Harris who are both black, Elizabeth Warren who has falsely traded on a Native American identity, Susan Gillibrand who has defended the Clintons to no end, etc. I have even heard Hillary may take another stab at it. I've heard Michelle Obama--although I doubt it. I've heard Bernie Sanders might run again, but he's so old. Cuomo could have been a contender had he not come out as such a weirdo.

The Democratic Party is no party for white men. I think that's going to become increasingly obvious to middle America. The Democrats have even been trashing white women since so many who knew Brett Kavanaugh came to his defense when he was so viciously attacked by Feinstein and the Democrats.

There goes Michael Avenatti's presidential ambitions...
The problem is that this is based upon a false premise.

WRT national offices. The republicans have gerrymandered blacks into districts that won't matter for Trump. In the gerrymandering process they have been placed into districts where a few percent of them voting for Trump won't matter at all. This is true in congressional districts as well. To correct this the republicans would have to destroy their "sure" districts on a gamble.

Further.

Look what the republicans have done to independents. They are in the tank with women and independents. Looking to blacks to save them is preposterous.

The OP is simply filled with unsubstantiated assertions and amounts to little more than a republican wet dream. Taint true at all.

And what makes it so absurd is that the OP somehow thinks that adding a little color is going to thrill its racist base. Yup. Nothing like gaining support with conservative white southerners like parading a Thug like West around. They're going to just love that.

West is a thug. He was barely able to talk the other day. If I were Trump I would stop worrying about West and start figuring out what to do with Taylor Swift. She just fired a republican congressman with a tweet.

Nothing to see here. Keep moving.
Last edited by Drlee on 18 Oct 2018 03:31, edited 1 time in total.
blackjack21 wrote:With the primaries just around the corner, the Democratic hopefuls include Cory Booker and Kamala Harris who are both black, Elizabeth Warren who has falsely traded on a Native American identity, Susan Gillibrand who has defended the Clintons to no end, etc. I have even heard Hillary may take another stab at it. I've heard Michelle Obama--although I doubt it. I've heard Bernie Sanders might run again, but he's so old. Cuomo could have been a contender had he not come out as such a weirdo.

I'm expecting for it to be Chuck Schumer.... I might even be praying for it. I want 2020 to be as hilarious and entertaining as 2016 was. So I'm praying for Schumer.

Maxine Waters would also be entertaining, but I think she'd never get the nomination.

(Totally looking forward to Trump bashing on Amy during the whole campaign)
Who the Dems run in 2020 will depend upon the upcoming elections. If they do really well, it will probably be Kamala Harris. If they flounder, it will be an old school Dem.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oex20hQeQp4 No, […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhTHsvuKa4s

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O