So, Hillary has called for incivility towards Republicans - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The Democrats are truly in trouble. They have no clear message, the leaders have abandoned the moderates, and in desperation have unleashed the extreme leftist mob. It's heating up with recent assaults and widespread vandalism against Republicans. It was only about a year ago a crazy Democrat voter tried to murder the entire Congressional baseball team.
My guess is that the midterms will not be a blue wave but will secure the Senate for the Republians for a long time... this actually fits into the dialogue most liberals want pretty well and so that will proceed along a predictable path... but how will this not being civil thing go? Do they get better or worse? Since there is no clear leader for the Democrats in 2020 (nice job Warren...) I'm going to guess better for like a month after the shock passes and then worse when they start trying to outdo each other.
Hong Wu wrote:My guess is that the midterms will not be a blue wave but will secure the Senate for the Republians for a long time... this actually fits into the dialogue most liberals want pretty well and so that will proceed along a predictable path... but how will this not being civil thing go? Do they get better or worse? Since there is no clear leader for the Democrats in 2020 (nice job Warren...) I'm going to guess better for like a month after the shock passes and then worse when they start trying to outdo each other.

In general they have no power to govern or legislate nationally. It will be more fake scandals and mob intimidation propagated in concert by their proxy the media and impeded partisan bureaucrats.
They will be back. The bastards always come back, that's the nature of your two party system. But it won't be until 2024 at the earliest. They might win the 2022 midterms.

To be honest with you though I don't think they have a hope for a while. I'm still thinking they might have another ten years in the wilderness. I get the feeling the Republican Party is going to be in power for 3 terms again.
colliric wrote:They will be back. The bastards always come back, that's the nature of your two party system. But it won't be until 2024 at the earliest. They might win the 2022 midterms.

To be honest with you though I don't think they have a hope for a while. I'm still thinking they might have another ten years in the wilderness. I get the feeling the Republican Party is going to be in power for 3 terms again.

I agree as long as they allow the far left to control them.
Hillary should hide under a rock until she dies, because she lost to a retard, but everyone should absolutely be less than civil to Republicans and anyone representing said party. They represent a minority of voters doing immensely unpopular things. They should be afraid to leave their homes.

The second Republicans took power they:

-Cut taxes exclusively for the rich
-Put a drunken rapist on the SCOTUS
-Attempted to dismantle the ACA
-Shoved foreign children into rape/disease camps

Fuck them. It owns, it absolutely owns, that Ted Cruz, Tucker Carlson, Sarah Huckabee, and just about every recognizable Republican can no longer enjoy a meal at a restaurant.
Fuck them. It owns, it absolutely owns, that Ted Cruz, Tucker Carlson, Sarah Huckabee, and just about every recognizable Republican can no longer enjoy a meal at a restaurant.

Every time I see a comment like this @SpecialOlympian I picture the weird little kid who has never been in a fight in his life. The one that spreads rumors to get others to fight while he watches from the sidelines. If you look at the people making these comments, I don’t see any of them having the guts to do what they advocate.
One Degree wrote:Every time I see a comment like this @SpecialOlympian I picture the weird little kid who has never been in a fight in his life. The one that spreads rumors to get others to fight while he watches from the sidelines. If you look at the people making these comments, I don’t see any of them having the guts to do what they advocate.

Thank you for calling me a Machiavellian mastermind. I don't think this post came off as insulting as you thought it would.

Personally, I picture you as a rambling, angry, obtuse old man who nobody listens to because your constantly shifting opinions are just as insufferable as your sundowning explanations for them.

And Hong Wu's definition of an SJW is someone intelligent enough to get other people to do their work for them. As someone who constantly reposts other people's memes and words from 4chan, would that mean he is being manipulated by SJW's? He certainly does not give a flattering impression of the reactionary mindset, so it is possible (by his logic).
Thank you for calling me a Machiavellian mastermind. I don't think this post came off as insulting as you thought it would.

You are welcome. Good, because my dislike was of the stereotype and not you specifically.

Personally, I picture you as a rambling, angry, obtuse old man who nobody listens to because your constantly shifting opinions are just as insufferable as your sundowning explanations for them.

Not too bad, except I am not an angry person unless attacked. I don’t consider shifting opinions a flaw, (shouldn’t a better argument change your opinion?) but that is not true of my Pofo main position. It is only used by those who have not cared enough to really understand my opinions. That could be due to the rest of your description of me. :)
I hope my sundowning explanation was complete.

Edit: @SpecialOlympian After thinking about it, ‘sundowning’ isn’t the right word since I have always been this way. I think ‘nonlinear explanations’ might be more accurate.
Last edited by One Degree on 21 Oct 2018 03:43, edited 2 times in total.
Remember when Obamacare was passed and everyone was like "haha ur losers so much winning drinking conservative tears kek kek"? Civility > grade school. But do keep telling it like it is like the edgy peeps you are.

"If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd," Waters said at a rally in Los Angeles. "You push back on them and you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/maxine-waters-halloween-billboard-made-by-la-street-artist-sabo-1153715
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]