Rural white man on how to make rural whites understand Blacks fear of the police - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Oxymandias wrote:@One Degree

Listen man, I'm not a native English speaker. I know that there's 300 different types of Englands in the US so I just assumed it's coming from there.

Anyways I checked and they are relevant.

Then I apologize if it was a language problem. I never would have guessed you had any difficulty with English.
Oxymandias wrote:@One Degree

I learned English from a cheap Perso-English Dictionary, a 6th English grammar book, loads of reading, and chatting on message boards. I'm surprised I even managed to get this far.

The nice thing about American English is we don’t understand it either so a few mistakes won’t bother most people. :)
Oxymandias wrote:@Sivad

Social mobility not economic mobility.

Yeah, that's liberal speak for fuck the poor. Diversity in upper management doesn't threaten the neoliberal project so it's no surprise the liberals want everyone to fixate on it. I don't give a shit if black kids don't get into Harvard or if lesbians don't get to rise to the top of fortune 500s, and if you're holding up democratic reform and economic justice for that stupid bullshit then you're just part of the problem.
Godstud wrote:@Hong Wu and @One Degree No. I don't think Americans are starving to death. Don't be puerile.

Hidden hunger: America’s growing malnutrition epidemic
Even people in the wealthiest countries aren’t getting enough nutrients, write Barbara Bush, daughter of former US president George W Bush, and Hugh Welsh, president of DSM North America. Some 85% of Americans lack essential vitamins
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... itamins-us

It doesn't help that better food costs more money, either, but hey, don't let some facts get in the way of your stupidity. :knife:

Poverty
the state of being extremely poor.

Poor
lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.

This is dependent on the society you are in, so a poor person in Africa is going to be much poorer by American standards. Mind you, in USA no one should be that fucking poor. It's a 1st world country that's among the richest in the world. Can you wrap your heads around that?

Multi-Vitamins aren't expensive, man. Fruits and vegetables aren't expensive either depending on where you buy them at. You don't know what you're talking about, at all and it's abundantly clear to anyone who's actually from America. This is pathetic. If they lack those vitamins it's because they're living off of McDonald's and KFC, not because they are incapable of accessing them.

You are wrong. Notice how none of your usual forum buddies are backing you up on this. It's because they also know you're wrong. And it's probably the same in Canada where you're from. :)
Hong Wu wrote:Multi-Vitamins aren't expensive, man

So you're ignoring :"Even people in the wealthiest countries aren’t getting enough nutrients, write Barbara Bush, daughter of former US president George W Bush, and Hugh Welsh, president of DSM North America. Some 85% of Americans lack essential vitamins".

Clearly, it must be expensive considering even the richest and well conscience can't access to them. The rich are usually health awareness, so either the vitamins are expensive or they're not enough. You saying that isn't an argument and just come off as ignorant.

Hong Wu wrote: Fruits and vegetables aren't expensive either depending on where you buy them at.

Considering some ghettos and majority Black areas lack both those things unless they travel, you're again fringing ignorance.

Hong Wu wrote: You don't know what you're talking about, at all and it's abundantly clear to anyone who's actually from America.

Well clearly L.A, I assuming you're from due to most hapas are isn't Owsley or majority of cities outside Indiana. https://newsarchive.heart.org/more-than ... ery-store/

So not only are you're a racist but you don't even care about the healthcare of poor whites.
Hong Wu wrote:You are wrong. Notice how none of your usual forum buddies are backing you up on this. It's because they also know you're wrong. And it's probably the same in Canada where you're from. :)
:lol: You have no argument, so mine stands. If you knew anything about nutrition, you'd also know that you can't simply take a multivitamin and eat sawdust.
Godstud wrote: :lol: You have no argument, so mine stands. If you knew anything about nutrition, you'd also know that you can't simply take a multivitamin and eat sawdust.

For being apart of culture whose food revolves around medicine and nutrition, you would know this. But then again those sexpat genes must decreased a few points in I.Q. why else would he support white supremacy knowing full well he'll be either killed or sterilized.
The effects of poor nutrition are not short term. They are very long term. Most of current information in the US is based upon ‘optimum nutrition’. Saying people are not getting optimum nutrition will have minor effects over a very long period. Why do you think most scientists in the US agree that multivitamins do nothing except create expensive urine?

The historical multivitamin was animal organs. We only have recently quit eating them which is why we need other sources.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Assuming it's true. What a jackass. It's like tho[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]