So, Hillary has called for incivility towards Republicans - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
We should rename the Democrat party as ‘the asylum party’?

“Maxine Waters, member of the house representing the Asylum, will now take the chair.”

:p

https://tipolitics.com/democrats-have-become-the-party-of-mental-illness-2356d17bd575

Democrats Have Become the Party of Mental Illness

Crazy.

On the day of the Kavanaugh vote, the depth and breadth of the insanity of the left was on full display. These people have lost their minds — clawing at the gigantic bronze doors of the Supreme Court, howling and shrieking in the streets seemingly without rest — it’s really been quite a sight to behold.

Crazy.

And all these mobs of Democrats hounding Republicans in restaurants and out in public? You have to be pretty nuts to do something like that.
Lest you think it’s just random nutcases on the street who don’t represent the broad majority of Democrats, look at perhaps the most visible and prominent Dem politician in the Trump era: Maxine Waters. This woman has incited mobs to harass and hound Republicans in public spaces, and once said that she wakes up in the middle of the night thinking about how she’s going to “get” President Trump:
“I wake up in the middle of the night, and all I can think about is, ‘I’m gonna get him. I’m gonna get him. I’m gonna get him.’”

The left has gone crazy.
Kurt Schlichter has always referred to Trump supporters and Republicans as “normals” meaning regular Americans who just want to live in peace, or “militant normals” as he titled his new book, to describe regular Americans who have been pushed to their breaking point and turned to Donald Trump to fight back against the psychotically insane left.
I didn’t fully understand Schlichter’s use of “normals” until recently, though. All these displays of Democratic insanity have really made it clear: one of the biggest unspoken political divides in this country is mental health.

@foxdemon reminds me of a thread I made some time back when I asked if leftism was becoming synonymous with mental illness. I think that trend is accelerating.

Speaking of accelerating, Republicans are shooting up in the polls. Current RCP no-tossup Senate map is for the Republicans to gain 3 seats; if they lose every tossup they will still have 50 seats and Pence as a tie-breaker. Congressional maps are harder to map out and RCP doesn't provide a no-tossup for them but as has been mentioned in various threads, Republican's chances are looking better.

Despite the cheesy music, Demolition Rats do not appear to be doing themselves any favors with these threats they are making.
Hong Wu wrote: reminds me of a thread I made some time back when I asked if leftism was becoming synonymous with mental illness. I think that trend is accelerating.

You're no better than when a fake 4 chan meme said whites genetics are abomination. Not only are you complaining how the left "attacked" you( who or what ever the left is I don't know) for having different views, you calling people like me retarded cause I don't suck the tit off trump.

Like the NPC meme a clear projectionist attempt to dismiss all criticism of trump and white supremacy that's clearly seen and evident.

Are the fact you just made anti-Black statement about them being violent, yet confuse criticism of white racism as anti-white.

Or the fact you were in favor of jailing a Chinese girl cause she supports her gender, yet complain about men being oppressed by theirs.

Or the fact that you ignored the proud boys clear attack on protesters cause they didn't like their racism.

Or the fact that those same proud boys wanted to kill Maxine Waters cause she spoke truth about the president.

At this point, we know the end result of trumpism: Genocide, death, poverty, tribalism, global warming and the root of american conservativism: racism.

You're no position to complain about whites being oppressed in their our countries, you do not speak for me so you can stop your sjwing ironically on whites.
Minorities and poor whites are the most objective oppressed people in america. The fact you ignore the plight of those folks for some imaginary white middle class oppression cause some colored hair girl told him to watch his privilege states the real mental health issue in america: White Fragility.
The easiest way to tell what the GOP's current fears are is to see what they're saying about they're opponents. The premise of conservative thought is basically: "You do not have to care about other people."

This is a mixture of narcissism and sociopathy. But lets focus on the narcissism part: the inability to care or even perceive others as fully formed people means that all of the Republican's insults are projections of their own faults and insecurities.

So, for example, when you see Lindsey Graham threatening the Democratic party by saying that, as revenge, he will find women to put forward false rape accusations it's because he is unable to conceive that an individual woman would come forward on her own for personal and moral reasons. The idea that someone might do something outside of reasons of party loyalty is mind boggling to him, because it is outside of his own experience. If you accept that premise, then his meltdown during the Kavanaugh hearings makes so much more sense.

This perfectly explains Hong Wu's weird, years long obsession with posting in various subforums about the Church of Liberalism or how liberals operate as a hive mind bent on dominating people to their will. To date, this idea has never landed or been received warmly in any subforum because it is basically nonsensical rambling from a completely self unaware narcissist. Also partially because Hong Wu is a poor communicator, and I find it fucking LOL that he is teaching people how to speak English.

But because Hong Wu, as a dutiful 4chan 5th class private meme warrior, can not understand why anyone would do anything if they were not acting as part of a larger gestalt forum consciousness he will never let up on it. And he will continue to think of you as an NPC, because that is the latest trending meme, if you tell him why he is wrong. All the while bolstering his unearned narcissism by reading /pol/ posts where insular incels talk about how right they are for being able to appreciate the latest incarnation of MSPaint Sadguy or Rageface or whatever the fuck those pedos do over there.

Fun reminder: The longest serving House leader of the Republicans was Mark Foley. A man who was convicted of pedophilic rape. Now, conservatives rally behind conspiratorial child rape theories about pizza places run by Democrats.

It is all projection. Same as when the Dubya campaign said Kerry was a pussy for serving on a riverboat while Dubya bravely kept Texas safe from the Vietcong in the Texas National Guard. It's just that sometimes that projection sticks. But we're living in the age where the GOP is nakedly appointing rapists to the SCOTUS and specifically cutting taxes for the rich, so the mask has dropped.
Good idea if you are a big fan of Donald Trump, I suppose. Plays right into the hands of Trump.

Encourage the behaviour that ordinary Americans find repugnant.

Please make the next presidential election as hilarious and entertaining as the last.

I want to see mindless shrieking mobs, public temper tantrums, crackhead-looking Antifa activists smashing the cars of Democrats, punching elderly women in the face, or getting themselves run over by vehicles, blind outrage over things that were not even controversial five years ago "because TV said orange man say bad word", black people being called 'white supremacists' for wearing MAGA hats in public, etc., etc.

It all makes for great entertainment.

You don't have to be a right-winger to enjoy the spectacle of Democrat lunacy. These people are a laughingstock to any normal person. Watching these freaks all lose their marbles, and doing everything possible to destroy their own party - this is all good, wholesome entertainment for people of all political opinions (other than Democrats).
Last edited by Vyth on 21 Oct 2018 12:40, edited 2 times in total.
Hong Wu wrote:Speaking of accelerating, Republicans are shooting up in the polls.

Really? 538 puts the current Senate + house percentage chance at 105.9%. According to them things have moved slightly against the Republicans in the past week.
Libertarian353 wrote:@foxdemon

Probably should have not voted for a movie star who cut mental health clinics and took back mental health research for 20 years.

It like you white supremacists keep shooting yourself in the foot.

It was mental health research that was most responsible for eliminating mental health clinics. We switched from counseling to medication.
Libertarian353 wrote:You're no better than when a fake 4 chan meme said whites genetics are abomination. Not only are you complaining how the left "attacked" you( who or what ever the left is I don't know) for having different views, you calling people like me retarded cause I don't suck the tit off trump.

Like the NPC meme a clear projectionist attempt to dismiss all criticism of trump and white supremacy that's clearly seen and evident.

Are the fact you just made anti-Black statement about them being violent, yet confuse criticism of white racism as anti-white.

Or the fact you were in favor of jailing a Chinese girl cause she supports her gender, yet complain about men being oppressed by theirs.

Or the fact that you ignored the proud boys clear attack on protesters cause they didn't like their racism.

Or the fact that those same proud boys wanted to kill Maxine Waters cause she spoke truth about the president.

At this point, we know the end result of trumpism: Genocide, death, poverty, tribalism, global warming and the root of american conservativism: racism.

You're no position to complain about whites being oppressed in their our countries, you do not speak for me so you can stop your sjwing ironically on whites.
Minorities and poor whites are the most objective oppressed people in america. The fact you ignore the plight of those folks for some imaginary white middle class oppression cause some colored hair girl told him to watch his privilege states the real mental health issue in america: White Fragility.

I don't recall calling you retarded.

Looks like that GOP ad or something I wrote really triggered some of the usual suspects :lol:

@Rich I am unconcerned with whatever 538 has to say right now. They are starting to look like shills.
Libertarian353 wrote:You're no better than when a fake 4 chan meme said whites genetics are abomination. Not only are you complaining how the left "attacked" you( who or what ever the left is I don't know) for having different views, you calling people like me retarded cause I don't suck the tit off trump.

What cool opinions you've downloaded. Everything racism, orange man bad, white supremacy, privilege bad, oppressed good, supporting gender, white fragility, white racism, white privilege, minorities, plight, oppressed people, social justice warriors good, poor people, racism is a thing, I need feminism, global warming scary, tribalism bad, borders bad.

Magical words like these only work on people that feel guilt, shame, pity, embarrassment, etc. I don't have any of these feelings. It is probably because I am not distracted by such useless emotions that I can see through all of this nonsense. Tell the more herd-like, docile and emasculated sort of white people about how 'privileged' or 'racist' they all are, and you will be able to control them very easily. That does not work on me because the emotional states that you are trying to trigger into activity are not in my repertoire of emotional responses. They are feelings associated with being weak and docile.

Never felt a single goddamned thing about any of the 'evils' that you are whining about. Most people who share your views are sheltered bourgeois liberal who have never experienced a day of hardship in their entire lives - which is why they equate hardship and suffering with 'evil'. If you were acquainted with hardship you would have become stronger by it. You would not be whining about abstract 'isms'' or "plight". If hardship made you stronger, why would you want to deprive everyone else of its benefits by trying to put an end to it? War made me stronger. Poverty made me stronger. Near death experience made be stronger. Killing made me stronger. Even being run over by a truck and breaking my skull made me stronger. I would not undo any of it.

I don't care about any "plight" and "oppression". Why the hell would you want anyone to feel bad about it? Why would you want anyone to feel guilty about "privilege"? Why would I make myself suffer because someone else suffers? Why would I feel bad about "privilege" when I can enjoy it? You should feel good about it. You should make yourself even more "privileged". What kind of fool would not want to be privileged?
Last edited by Vyth on 21 Oct 2018 16:30, edited 3 times in total.
The funny thing is that we get constantly spammed with "you are useful idiots for Republicans" but meanwhile the climate change guys are flying around in private jets, eating steaks, super rich but somehow it's the other guys who are useful idiots, which is getting to be a harder argument to make the longer the economy does well.
I love @Vyth open honesty. The fact it scandalizes ‘pretend humans’ is a bonus. Those enjoying white privilege the most are the ones criticizing those who have little of it. They even brag about being smarter and better educated without seeing the hypocrisy.
Hong Wu wrote:I don't recall calling you retarded.

You mention those who don't ascribe to trump worship: leftists which is mental illness. Retardation is one example of mental issue.

Hong Wu wrote:Looks like that GOP ad or something I wrote really triggered some of the usual suspects

A response to your projection isn't being "triggered". Honestly, you're just a run of the mill right winger believing I'm persecuted.

Hong Wu wrote:I am unconcerned with whatever 538 has to say right now. They are starting to look like shills.

"The polls are NPC!" :lol:
Vyth wrote:What cool opinions you've downloaded.
BEEP BOOP, trump will not divide us...spiz szzz 10100101, check your privilege, fascist.crony.

Vyth wrote: Everything racism, orange man bad, white supremacy, privilege bad, oppressed good, supporting gender, white fragility, white racism, white privilege, minorities, plight, oppressed people, social justice warriors good, poor people, racism is a thing, I need feminism, global warming scary, tribalism bad, borders bad.

All is true, nothing wrong with sjws, it's what gave the civil rights movement.
Vyth wrote:Magical words like these only work on people that feel guilt, shame, pity, embarrassment, etc.

Yes, cause "dindus, illegal immigrants, kangz, low I.Q., N-word, what about Chicago, all lives matter, white genocide, false crime stats, thugs, welfare queens, democrat slaves, Nazi Obama, Nazi BLM, Nazi Commie, Feminazi, "forced diversity"( aka minority in media that whites hate), Blacks didn't create anything." is just "facts" right. Nothing minorities to be shame cause they have no feelings. We whites are the only persecuted people here.

Vyth wrote: It is probably because I am not distracted by such useless emotions that I can see through all of this nonsense.

Other than playing the both the victim and being leech off of non-white labor and resources.

Vyth wrote:That does not work on me because the emotional states that you are trying to trigger into activity are not in my repertoire of emotional responses. They are feelings associated with being weak and docile.

Oh boy.....

Vyth wrote:Tell the more herd-like, docile and emasculated sort of white people about how 'privileged' or 'racist' they all are, and you will be able to control them very easily.
:lol: You're trying to hard, dial it back. Also I too read Nietzsche during my edge teen years. I think I can also control you considering your microaggression in your rant.

A simple "there's nothing to be guilty of" would suffice.
Vyth wrote: They are feelings associated with being weak and docile.

Well considering you forced those feelings down minorities throats,"MLK quotes" to shut Black people up about racism MLK himself be against; why can't we whites be weak and docile for a change. Why should minorities have to weak and docile? You're just as guilty as me, don't think you wouldn't try to use guilt on Blacks, if you had a chance.

Spare me that laughable crap.

The rest is just stupid personal accomplishments that has nothing to do with what you were saying earlier. Nor does it make my statement any wrong, in fact it makes it more valid. And all it's telling non-whites is that they need to be violent to get what they want.
Ok, so here’s the last word on the subject. Basically the Democrats don’t believe in democratic values so the party should change it’s name.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/10/12/yes_democrats_its_a_mob_138329.html

Yes, Democrats, It's a Mob

By David Harsanyi October 12, 2018

Former Attorney General Eric Holder believes that Michelle Obama was wrong when she famously advised, "When they go low, we go high." Rather, he told Democrats at a gathering in Georgia, "when they go low, we kick them."

If Holder had been honest, he would have said, "When they win a presidency via the constitutionally mandated route and the duly elected president nominates a Supreme Court justice with a 12-year exceptional record on the bench and then the duly elected Senate follows all the rules and precedents set by Democrats -- offering numerous hearings and investigations along the way -- and confirms that nominee, we kick them, because we're frustrated."

There's nothing wrong with "fighting" in politics. We don't need to be hypersensitive about every metaphorical overindulgence (unless it's Donald Trump; then we must take it literally, seriously and hysterically). But the problem is that Democrats have a bad habit of acting as if every political setback they experience is caused by some act of criminality. This instigates lots people to act like a bunch of children -- or worse.

When Democrats lose the House, it's because of mythical unilateral gerrymandering or mythical mass voter suppression. When they lose the Senate, it's because the system suddenly became an antiquated relic of the 1700s. When they lose the Supreme Court, there is a "legitimacy crisis." When they lost the 2000 election, it was because it had been stolen by the Supreme Court. When they lost in 2004, George W. Bush had rigged the election in Ohio. When they lost in 2016, omnipotent Russians and the unfair Electoral College had snatched the office from its preordained owner.

And every legislative action that fails to comport with liberal thinking is to them an apocalyptic event and the end of "democracy."

If all of this were true, the question would be: Why aren't more people joining a mob? If your government is stealing your country, why wouldn't you embrace boorishness or even violence?

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Hillary Clinton recently explained, egging on one of those mobs. If you allow politics to become a stand-in for religion, the apostates don't deserve decency. "Civility can start again," Clinton went on to helpfully inform us, when Democrats run Congress.

Of course, it's easy to embrace fake magnanimity when you hold power. Michelle Obama's "when they go low, we go high" came during her 2016 speech at the Democratic National Convention, and it was aimed at Trumpian rhetoric when nearly everyone in power believed that Clinton would triumph. Obama offered her axiom after liberals had spent eight years trying to use executive power to coerce, demean and morally micromanage the deplorables -- yet those clingy God-loving gun nuts stubbornly refused to accept the progressive reinvention of patriotism.

They went low all the time. It was Joe Biden, not Trump, who accused Republicans and their presidential candidate, a man who had dutifully engaged in civic life for quite some time, of betting against America.

Yet Democrats still act perplexed by the backlash. Even now the mob within their ranks is being cast, predictably, as a conservative fiction. "Republicans Seize On 'Angry Mob' Mantra To Keep Their Midterm Base Fired Up," says NPR. CNN insists that it's a normal, everyday demonstration of free expression to chase politicians' wives out of public places. You may not use the word "mob" in their presence.

No, it's not the Parisian mob. Not yet. It's more like one of those illiberal campus mobs that attempt, often successfully, to shut down debate. A mob is a disorderly crowd of people who have the intent of causing trouble or violence. So, for example, that means people who interrupt lawful proceedings or people who wildly bang on the Supreme Court doors when a vote doesn't go their way or people who surround politicians (and their families) and chase them out of restaurants or people who join groups that smear other Americans without evidence -- those who try to undermine the rule of law through intimidation.

As a First Amendment absolutist, I say yell at politicians in public spaces all you like. That just means you're a buffoon. But once you surround people and restrict their movements, you are engaging in more than incivility. Those actions will almost surely compound and become dangerous. And should I even mention that if any of this were directed at Democrats, the nation would be plunged into an overwrought discussion about the importance of civility in American life?

"This is what happens," Sen. Mazie Hirono, D-Hawaii, said this week. If you act as if every traditionally conservative policy position and legal appointment to the court portends the Fourth Reich, this is indeed what happens. For now, though, partisan incivility isn't really a mainstream problem. But some Democrats seem to want to change this.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@wat0n Your obsession with sexual violence is […]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]