Saudi Arabia-Jamal Khashoggi - Western Hypocrisy - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

This just in from spokesmen from Saudi Arabia. "Khasoggi slipped on a piece of cherry pie and fell onto a bone saw that happened to be in the area. His body was then abducted by unidentified rouges and spirited away." Trump responded, "Our fantastic Saudi allies are doing a great job of getting to the bottom of this horrible tragedy."
Hindsite wrote:The USA is rated more moral. Look it up.
No, you're the one making the claim, so the burden of proof is upon you. Also, fuck your christian pedophile morality. Buddhist morality is far better.

Thailand isn't in any wars, and hasn't killed hundreds of thousands of people, so there's that.

Hindsite wrote:]What determines what wars are legal or illegal?
The Geneva Conventions and international community, at large. Shall we talk about the hundreds of thousands that died due to the USA invasion and Western hypocrisy?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualtie ... e_Iraq_War
[center-img]http://i63.tinypic.com/33esvoh.jpg[/center-img]

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said she will not allow arms exports to Saudi Arabia to continue given "the current circumstances", and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has threatened to cancel a multi-billion dollar defence contract with the kingdom over the affair.

At least some national leaders have moral backbone.
Although the whore of Babylon, Donald Trump says that over 100 billion dollars of military trade will be lost if he puts trade sanctions on Saudi Arabia to punish it.
Many agree this is a bogus figure.
He's, no doubt, continuing selling weapons to Saudi Arabia as Saudi Arabia is pro-Zionist and anti Iran.
Also the US should withdraw support for the Saudi Arabian war in Yemen, as well as limit US military cooperation.

[center-img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2i94i6h.jpg[/center-img]
Since this thread is about ‘western hypocrisy’, it is not like these countries have not made these ‘moral proclamations’ before about other countries just to turn a blind eye to the sales continuing. Politicians public moral stances don’t always indicate what actually happens because it is a political position and not a moral position.
Istanbul (CNN)A member of the 15-man team suspected in the death of Jamal Khashoggi dressed up in his clothes and was captured on surveillance cameras around Istanbul on the day the journalist was killed, a senior Turkish official has told CNN.
CNN has obtained exclusive law enforcement surveillance footage, part of the Turkish government's investigation, that appears to show the man leaving the Saudi consulate by the back door, wearing Khashoggi's clothes, a fake beard, and glasses.
The same man was seen in Khashoggi's clothing, according to the Turkish case, at the city's world-famous Blue Mosque just hours after the journalist was last seen alive entering the consulate on October 2.
The man in the video, identified by the official as Mustafa al-Madani, was allegedly part of what investigators have said was a hit squad, sent to kill the journalist during a scheduled appointment to get papers for his upcoming wedding.
Madani at the Blue Mosque in Istanbul captured on law enforcement surveillance footage, according to a Turkish official.
Saudi Arabia has presented a shifting narrative of what happened to Khashoggi. After weeks of denying involvement in Khashoggi's disappearance, Saudi Arabia said that he was killed in the Istanbul consulate, saying his death was the result of a "fistfight." A Saudi source close to the royal palace later told CNN that the Washington Post journalist died in a chokehold. On Sunday, its foreign minister, Adel al-Jubeir, went further, describing Khashoggi's death on Fox News as a "murder" and a "tremendous mistake." He also said they "don't know where the body is."
"We are determined to uncover every stone. We are determined to find out all the facts. And we are determined to punish those who are responsible for this murder," he said in the interview.
In the apparent cover-up that followed Khashoggi's death, Madani, 57, who is of similar height, age and build to Khashoggi, 59, was used as a decoy for the journalist, according to the Turkish official.
A senior Turkish official told CNN that the video showed that Madani was brought to Istanbul to act as a body double.
"You don't need a body double for a rendition or an interrogation," the official said. "Our assessment has not changed since October 6. This was a premeditated murder and the body was moved out of the consulate."
A Saudi source would not confirm or deny that Madani was sent to act as a body double, though he emphasized that the killing of Khashoggi was not intentional.
Madani, a decade older than the other members of the 15-man team, exited the consulate building by the back door along with an alleged accomplice. Madani was wearing what the video appears to show to be Khashoggi's dark blazer, gray shirt opened at the collar and trousers.
Four hours earlier Madani had entered the consulate by the front door, alongside an alleged accomplice. Saudi's forensic medicine chief Salah al-Tubaiqi, another key suspect who was identified using facial recognition analysis together with CNN's timeline of events that day, was also present. The video appears to show Madani without a beard, wearing a blue and white checked shirt and dark blue trousers. When he exited the consulate dressed as Khashoggi, the video then appears to show him wearing the same dark pair of sneakers with white soles that he first arrived in prior to the journalist's death.
"Khashoggi's clothes were probably still warm when Madani put them on," the senior Turkish official told CNN.
Khashoggi's clothes were probably still warm when Madani put them on.
Senior Turkish official
The journalist's fiancee Hatice Cengiz, who was waiting outside the consulate's front entrance and raised the alarm when he didn't return, was told by a consulate guard that he may have exited the building through the back door, Khashoggi's friend Turan Kislakci told CNN.
This surveillance footage is another piece of evidence in the mysterious case of what happened to Khashoggi after he entered the consulate almost three weeks ago. It forms part of the wider investigation by Turkish officials into the events of that day and the continued interrogation and international questioning of Saudi Arabia's version of how the journalist died.
Turkish officials have been leaking a steady drip feed of details from the investigation to journalists but they have yet to release a key audio recording which sources say exists from inside the Saudi consulate. Turkey has not publicly admitted the existence of the audio.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/22/midd ... index.html
This appears very recent, so could be true but it is CNN. Turkey just said yesterday they had not shared audio and video with anyone.

Edit: I see now. The last sentence contradicts what they suggest with the first sentence. Good ole CNN. All based on anonymous sources.
If this news story is true the Crown Prince of Saudia Arabia has to change his story yet again. lol
Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed spoke to Jamal Khashoggi by phone to ask him to return to Riyadh literally minutes before the writer was murdered by a hit squad, a Turkish news outlet has claimed.
Khashoggi, 59, was reportedly arrested by a 15-strong team of Saudi officials soon after entering the embassy building in Istanbul on October 2.
According to the Turkish news website Yeni Safak, he then spoke on the phone to 33-year-old Saudi ruler Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman who tried to convince the journalist to return to the kingdom.
The website claims that he refused, fearing he would be arrested and killed in Saudi Arabia. After this, it is claimed, Khashoggi was murdered in the consulate.
Yeni Safak is the same news site that earlier reported claims Khashoggi was tortured and cut into pieces in the building............

Trump has since tried to downplay Kushner and the prince's friendship, telling reporters on Saturday that they are just 'two young guys' who are the 'same age' 
US President Donald Trump has defended Prince Mohammed's leadership and praised him for having 'very good control' – but added in an interview: 'Obviously there's been deception and there's been lies. Their stories are all over the place.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... squad.html
jimjam wrote:This just in from spokesmen from Saudi Arabia. "Khasoggi slipped on a piece of cherry pie and fell onto a bone saw that happened to be in the area. His body was then abducted by unidentified rouges and spirited away." Trump responded, "Our fantastic Saudi allies are doing a great job of getting to the bottom of this horrible tragedy."

President Trump just recently stated that he was not satisfied with that explanation. Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:President Trump just recently stated that he was not satisfied with that explanation. Praise the Lord.

Do you think that Donald's Johnson is shaped like a mushroom?
Some people send me all kinds of stuff all the time.
Usually it is medical advice, jokes, all kinds of videos and sometime it is about current affairs.
I couold post the pictures here in spoiler tags after I transfer tem to mail and download tem on my laptop but it is really gruesome. They peeled his whole face off for god's sake.
I believe you(Personally when I was more interested in movies I use to get leaked film scripts in my email for movies that were still being made, till I lost interest... I knew the plot and dialogue of Batman Begins about 2-3 years before everyone else did!).

It sounds really bad. I wouldn't like to see it at all.

Remember when a guy was beheaded on internet video about ten years ago.... I avoided it like the plague....

https://i.imgur.com/s5FB2UU.png

Thread stinks of Nazi Bandera desperation, trying[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is an interesting concept that China, Russia[…]

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]