Trump and Russiagate - Page 168 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hindsite wrote:Hasn't this whole thread gone off topic?

Well, since there's nothing to the original topic, and most people know that at least deep down, some are venting their spleen at reality by attacking everything else they think Trump stands for. If Trump tweeted that he thought the Moon was made of green cheese, they'd work themselves into a lather while he'd laugh and continue implementing his policies...
It is strange all of his comments are taken seriously when it seems obvious he just enjoys trolling. I think he really enjoys saying silly things just to upset people. I find it fun sometimes. :)
By Sivad
Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment
And be forewarned that the special counsel’s findings may never be made public.

President Donald Trump's critics have spent the past 17 months anticipating what some expect will be among the most thrilling events of their lives: special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report on Russian 2016 election interference.

They may be in for a disappointment.

That’s the word POLITICO got from defense lawyers working on the Russia probe and more than 15 former government officials with investigation experience spanning Watergate to the 2016 election case. The public, they say, shouldn’t expect a comprehensive and presidency-wrecking account of Kremlin meddling and alleged obstruction of justice by Trump — not to mention an explanation of the myriad subplots that have bedeviled lawmakers, journalists and amateur Mueller sleuths.

Perhaps most unsatisfying: Mueller’s findings may never even see the light of day.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/ ... ngs-914754

:lol:
One Degree wrote:It is strange all of his comments are taken seriously when it seems obvious he just enjoys trolling. I think he really enjoys saying silly things just to upset people. I find it fun sometimes. :)

Trump's comments are taken seriously, even when he is being facetious, because he is the President of the United States of America and the Fake News media of the Left can't take a joke.
Hindsite wrote:Trump's comments are taken seriously, even when he is being facetious, because he is the President of the United States of America and the Fake News media of the Left can't take a joke.

You mean ''Liberal'', not ''Left'', because there isn't a man or woman among them that seriously considers a change to the overall socio-economic system than the Neo-Liberal Crony Capitalism that presently exists. Otherwise, great point about their lack of humor. How can they find anything too funny when the joke of their existence as it is, is on them?
By Godstud
:roll: A President of the USA shouldn't be making jokes constantly at the expense of the people he is supposed to lead. I suppose you cannot grasp that concept, however. :knife:

Trumps lies, almost constantly. That's fact. That people support a confirmed liar only demonstrates how strong his cult following is. Rational people find fault with politicians who lie to them constantly.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::roll: A President of the USA shouldn't be making jokes constantly at the expense of the people he is supposed to lead. I suppose you cannot grasp that concept, however. :knife:

Trumps lies, almost constantly. That's fact. That people support a confirmed liar only demonstrates how strong his cult following is. Rational people find fault with politicians who lie to them constantly.

The way I see it - the Fake News media lies constantly, not Trump. Trump tells the truth for the most part with a little embellishment from time to time to emphasize his points.
Godstud wrote::roll: A President of the USA shouldn't be making jokes constantly at the expense of the people he is supposed to lead.

He enjoys it, and so do his supporters.

Godstud wrote:Trumps lies, almost constantly. That's fact.

He's bullshitting you guys most of the time. It drives you crazy, and his supporters love it. His supporters know he's bullshitting, and they think it is hilarious. I told you guys years ago that Trump would be like having Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack as president of the United States. Shit, I give you the playbook and you guys still don't get it.

Godstud wrote:That people support a confirmed liar only demonstrates how strong his cult following is.

Trump is entertaining his audience. Tonight he said in effect, "I can't call Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahantas' anymore, because she's not native American. But I'm going to call her 'Pocahantas' anyway." Go ahead and interpret that as a lie. His supporters see the whole thing as a sketch comedy.

Godstud wrote:I suppose you cannot grasp that concept, however. :knife:

Pot calling the kettle black?
By Ter
Godstud wrote:Rational people find fault with politicians who lie to them constantly.

All politicians lie constantly.
At least President Trump makes the people laugh.
Oh yeah, and he provides them with jobs and makes them feel good about themselves.
Of course Trump is a joker but somehow he got elected as President so everybody has to live with that.
Whining and eating your heart out won't help.
By Godstud
Ter wrote:All politicians lie constantly.
That's false. Trump lies more than most politicians and that has been born out by actual evidence of this.

Ter wrote:At least President Trump makes the people laugh.
More people aren't laughing.

Ter wrote:Oh yeah, and he provides them with jobs and makes them feel good about themselves.
He hasn't given more jobs. The unemployment was already dropping before Trump came into the presidency. He's just benefiting from a rebounding economy during his watch. He's also dividing more Americans than he is helping them.

Trump's legacy will not be a good one.

Ter wrote:Whining and eating your heart out won't help.
:roll: Grow up. Most Americans don't like Trump. Most people in the world don't either.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:That's false. Trump lies more than most politicians and that has been born out by actual evidence of this.

Trump's so-called lies are for humor for those that have a sense of humor.

Godstud wrote:More people aren't laughing.

Well, I am laughing. That is what counts to me.

Godstud wrote:He hasn't given more jobs. The unemployment was already dropping before Trump came into the presidency. He's just benefiting from a rebounding economy during his watch. He's also dividing more Americans than he is helping them.

Do you really expect us to believe this nonsense?

Godstud wrote:Trump's legacy will not be a good one.
Grow up. Most Americans don't like Trump. Most people in the world don't either.

We will have to wait and see. I like the Trump of God. HalleluYah.
By Ter
Godstud wrote:He hasn't given more jobs. The unemployment was already dropping before Trump came into the presidency. He's just benefiting from a rebounding economy during his watch. He's also dividing more Americans than he is helping them.

Do you really believe the super high stock markets, the record low unemployment, the raising salaries are all a sequel of Obama's Presidency ?
That is really ridiculous, sorry.
By Godstud
Trump Cultists... I should have known better than to try to engage such people in rational debate.

As for Trump's jobs. Get informed. Facts speak volumes.

Do you notice a trend? Unemployment rate:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... owth-obama

Trump Claims Credit for the Economy. Not So Fast, Says Obama
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/09/us/p ... onomy.html

An Economic Upturn Begun Under Obama Is Now Trump’s to Tout
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000 ... w=net_1mth
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/10/busi ... collection

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES0000 ... w=net_1mth
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Trump Cultists... I should have known better than to try to engage such people in rational debate.

As for Trump's jobs. Get informed. Facts speak volumes.

Trump Claims Credit for the Economy. Not So Fast, Says Obama

Obama is a quack. He claimed Trump would need a magic wand to get the GDP over 4%. Apparently, Trump must have one. If the economy is not doing great, then why do the Fed keep raising the interest rates? And why is the stock market so much higher than under Obama? I don't buy this nonsense that Obama started it.
By Godstud
Facts are facts, even if you don't want to believe them. Keep sucking at Trump's tit. The milk will sour soon enough.\

The GDP hasn't changed drastically since the recession in 2008/2009.

Educate yourself, for a change.

US GDP by Year Compared to Recessions and Events

Year GDP (trillions) GDP Growth Rate Events Affecting GDP

2008 $14.713 $15.605 -0.1% Financial crisis.
2009 $14.449 $15.209 -2.5% Stimulus Act.
2010 $14.992 $15.599 2.6% ACA. Dodd-Frank.
2011 $15.543 $15.841 1.6% Japan earthquake.
2012 $16.197 $16.197 2.2% Fiscal cliff.
2013 $16.785 $16.495 1.8% Sequestration.
2014 $17.522 $16.900 2.5% QE ends.
2015 $18.219 $17.387 2.9% TPP. Iran deal.
2016 $18.707 $17.659 1.6% Presidential race.
2017 $19.485 $18.051 2.2% Trump Tax Act
https://www.thebalance.com/us-gdp-by-year-3305543

Nothing special, as you can see. The last few years of Obama's presidency was actually better than Trump's.
One fact you ignore is that GDP would not reflect Trump’s policies in his first year of office which is the only year listed. 2017 would be mainly determined by Obama’s policies.
Your argument is based on his policies having a retroactive effect. Very bizarre.
By Godstud
Too many facts for you to handle?

One Degree wrote:Your argument is based on his policies having a retroactive effect.
Well, no kidding. Many policies have a retroactive effect. You're being contradictory. You just said:
One Degree wrote:One fact you ignore is that GDP would not reflect Trump’s policies in his first year of office which is the only year listed.
What you are saying is that policies are retroactive.

You don't have to lie like your idol. Tell it like it is! :lol:
Godstud wrote:Too many facts for you to handle?

Well, no kidding. Many policies have a retroactive effect. You're being contradictory. You just said:
What you are saying is that policies are retroactive.

You don't have to lie like your idol. Tell it like it is! :lol:

You have some ‘splainin to do Lucy before that makes sense. What policies have a retroactive effect?
By Godstud
All policies are made in the past, and affect the future.

Retroactive
(especially of legislation) taking effect from a date in the past.

Are you drunk?

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]