Migrant Caravan from Guatemala Approaching US, Just in Time for the Midterms! - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:Come on 1 Degree ….. y'all beating this to death. Brown = danger. Go for your piece and keep full clips handy. Simple.

I was bored and had to argue about something. I don’t upset you, so I can be a little pedantic without causing too much unnecessary offense. :)
jimjam wrote:Come on 1 Degree ….. y'all beating this to death. Brown = danger. Go for your piece and keep full clips handy. Simple.

I am English, of white-Anglo Saxon descent, I would trust any black person that I befriended more than any white man.

What matters is the character of the person, irrespective of colour, IMHO, a poor black, or coloured person, is more trustworthy & loyal than the TRUMP's of this world.

I think Martin Luther KING illustrated character, charisma(yes) & the personality to define himself within a cause.

It's the observations of people, the actions that define them, that made me say in a previous post on this topic, that a caravan going in the opposite direction, with Donald TRUMP at it's head, leading the Republican Members of Congress behind, others of the same ilk as well.

That would leave the American population level the same, but gaining useful & real human beings in the place of those going south.

There is probably more human value in those migrants, than there is in the whole of the American Congress & would make America a far better place than before. 8)
Your tax dollars at work:

A final cost estimate of the deployment has not been made available. But Defense Department budget officials fret that if the number of troops sent to the border does reach 15,000, the price tag could hit $200 million, with no specific budget allocation from which to draw.

Solders had spent the morning jamming engineer stakes into the ground as pillars for the new fence. Now, the soldiers were enjoying the truck’s air-conditioning and spitting a steady stream of sunflower seeds out the open window.
Nonsense wrote:I am English, of white-Anglo Saxon descent, I would trust any black person that I befriended more than any white man.

What matters is the character of the person, irrespective of colour, IMHO, a poor black, or coloured person, is more trustworthy & loyal than the TRUMP's of this world.

I think Martin Luther KING illustrated character, charisma(yes) & the personality to define himself within a cause.

It's the observations of people, the actions that define them, that made me say in a previous post on this topic, that a caravan going in the opposite direction, with Donald TRUMP at it's head, leading the Republican Members of Congress behind, others of the same ilk as well.

That would leave the American population level the same, but gaining useful & real human beings in the place of those going south.

There is probably more human value in those migrants, than there is in the whole of the American Congress & would make America a far better place than before. 8)

Hilarious post. “What matters is the character of the person, not their race. All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white.” How can you post such racist crap and not realize it?
One Degree wrote:[/b]
Hilarious post. “What matters is the character of the person, not their race. All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white.” How can you post such racist crap and not realize it?

Nonsense - I do have a sense of humour One Degree, I think that your post is the one that is "hilarious".

Please note; Despite your deliberate misquote of my words, it's YOUR comments in that misquote, which have 'racist' undertones."All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white.”

Would you care to supply proof, or were you just being sarcastic?
Nonsense wrote:Nonsense - I do have a sense of humour One Degree, I think that your post is the one that is "hilarious".

Please note; Despite your deliberate misquote of my words, it's YOUR comments in that misquote, which have 'racist' undertones."All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white.”

Would you care to supply proof, or were you just being sarcastic?

I bolded your words. I changed nothing else. How is that misquoting you? I then summarized what you said. You are pretending to be morally superior to ‘white racists’ while spouting racist crap yourself. Don’t do it if you don’t want called on it.
Nonsense wrote:I am English, of white-Anglo Saxon descent, I would trust any black person that I befriended more than any white man.
In and of itself, this is not a racist statement. You need to know what racism actually is(harmful discrimination) before you can call it such. Trust isn't a "behavior".

One Degree wrote:All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white
That statement is YOURS. You can't quote him, because it wouldn't support your summary.

You incorrectly summarized what he said, and now claim that's what he said? You can't interpret what someone says, WRONGLY, and then claim they said it. :knife:

Racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Note: Different race. He said he said he's white and he would trust blacks more. That's not racist. :D
Godstud wrote:In and of itself, this is not a racist statement. You need to know what racism actually is(harmful discrimination) before you can call it such. Trust isn't a "behavior".

That statement is YOURS. You can't quote him, because it wouldn't support your summary.

You incorrectly summarized what he said, and now claim that's what he said? You can't interpret what someone says, WRONGLY, and then claim they said it. :knife:

Racism
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Note: Different race. He said he said he's white and he would trust blacks more. That's not racist. :D

What gibberish. Everyone can read what he wrote.
As far as your definition, you are correct and that is why you have no business calling anyone a racist by that definition. Read it carefully. Who is the only person capable of determining racism by that definition?
Are you now arguing against the very definition of racism, or trying to alter it so it fits what baloney you just spewed? :lol:

One Degree wrote:Everyone can read what he wrote.
Yes, and he did not write what YOU wrote. You falsely summarized his statements. Dishonest. tsk tsk...
Godstud wrote:Are you now arguing against the very definition of racism, or trying to alter it so it fits what baloney you just spewed? :lol:

Yes, and he did not write what YOU wrote. You falsely summarized his statements. Dishonest. tsk tsk...

No, I accept the definition. I am the only one who knows if I am racist. I was just throwing his crap back at him. I have no idea if he truly believes what he said. People say stupid shit all the time. It doesn’t mean it is who they are.
Godstud wrote:In and of itself, this is not a racist statement. You need to know what racism actually is(harmful discrimination) before you can call it such. Trust isn't a "behavior".

Racism

NONSENSE- Godstud, I think that you are attributing what One Degree said, not myself.

This is what I said in my original post(#14961177).

Here is what One Degree inserted in place of the original post, in another post, when he misquoted myself; ."All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white.” - which, as you can see is something of a travesty & is racially an unsustainable statement that's unproven.

Racism

NONSENSE- Godstud, I think that you are attributing what One Degree said, not myself.

This is what I said in my original post(#14961177).

Here is what One Degree inserted in place of the original post, in another post, when he misquoted myself; ."All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white.” - which, as you can see is something of a travesty & is racially an unsustainable statement that's unproven.
One Degree wrote:I bolded your words. I changed nothing else. How is that misquoting you? I then summarized what you said. You are pretending to be morally superior to ‘white racists’ while spouting racist crap yourself. Don’t do it if you don’t want called on it.

NONSENSE - Do YOU deny that in your post that you substituted my own words," I am English, of white-Anglo Saxon descent, I would trust any black person that I befriended more than any white man", from post #14961177, with the statement from your post;#14961881?

One Degree-
"Hilarious post. “What matters is the character of the person, not their race. All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white.” How can you post such racist crap and not realize it"?
Last edited by Nonsense on 12 Nov 2018 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
Nonsense wrote:NONSENSE - Do YOU deny that in your post that you substituted my own words from post #14961177, with the statement, ."All blacks and Hispanics are superior to any white.”?

Absolutely, I deny it. I changed nothing in your post. If there is a difference now it is because you edited it.
What you quoted above was not inserted into your post and did not replace anything in your post.
I can understand you being embarrassed by your words, but you are just being more ridiculous now pretending I changed them. Unbelievable.
One Degree wrote:Absolutely, I deny it. I changed nothing in your post. If there is a difference now it is because you edited it.
What you quoted above was not inserted into your post and did not replace anything in your post.
I can understand you being embarrassed by your words, but you are just being more ridiculous now pretending I changed them. Unbelievable.

NONSENSE - I seriously suggest that you read the original quoted post, compare it with YOUR post that contains the altered text & then reconsider your denials.
Nonsense wrote:NONSENSE - I seriously suggest that you read the original quoted post, compare it with YOUR post that contains the altered text & then reconsider your denials.

What the hell are you talking about? The two sentences are identical.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]