#MeToo Hysteria Is A Pretext For Women To Take Power And Money Away From Men - Page 56 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Wellsy wrote:https://yesmeansyesblog.wordpress.com/2011/03/21/mythcommunication-its-not-that-they-dont-understand-they-just-dont-like-the-answer/

From comment wrote:I didn’t go to cops after aquaintance rape since I knew full well I was UNlikely to be taken seriously because1/I knew him 2. I allowed him to sleep on my couch–he’d lost his apt 3.he was Black and I am white—

You see how our society essentially gives free licence to Black and Muslim men to rape White women with impunity.
The problem with ‘social movements’ is they try to eradicate human behavior through shaming. This has zero effect on the actual offenders. All a society can do is pass laws that punish offenders. We are a self defeating society because we are advocating changing behavior while eliminating or reducing punishment. The offenders are normally repeat offenders. We shame them then release them as ‘changed’.
Rich wrote:You see how our society essentially gives free licence to Black and Muslim men to rape White women with impunity.

A persons idea of antiracism somehow being don’t report because someone is black doesn’t quite translate to society tolerating blacks, and somehow muslims in this interpretation, raping.

To be honest though, their comment was so stupid I laughed XD
maz wrote:Well we can debate what rape is all day and all night, but the one common factor for many of the current rape cases is that most women feel that it is better to make a semi anonymous blog post to social media rather than going straight to police or some other officials.

That was just a part of a popular movement, where women were comfortable about talking about their experiences online to their audiences, which include sexual harassment and rape. You should be commending us for being so open, finally, as well as now seeing what we deal with all the time, since it's usually invisible to you, and then calling out your gross boys whenever you see that shit that we complain about. Thanks in advance. :)
skinster wrote:Most people on this board, left and right, don't give a shit about the Democrats.

Okay, but that seems weird. If Democrats politicizing it is hurting the movement then why would you not care about them?
Pants-of-dog wrote:If ending sexual assault is “radical feminism”, then I am an unabashed radical feminist.

It is radical because this kind of "feminism" doesn't take into consideration the physical and emotional needs of the other half of the population.

It's like when Europeans kept killing Natives because "we're poor and we need jobs and food for our families!"
This was radical because it was "solved" by doing great harm to the other half of the equation.
I admit it. I am guilty of ‘sexual misconduct’. I went for the boob 30 years ago and got slapped. What a horrible person I am. Lol.
Can’t we separate ‘normal’ behavior from actual sexual assault?
skinster wrote:Grabbing a woman's boobs is, or should not, be considered normal. I would've punched you in the throat. :D

Right, because...
Women are all the same?
Women don’t have mixed emotions?
Women don’t have different views as how much resistance is ‘proper’?
Men are capable of reading women perfectly?
When men and women meet they sign an agreement on the step by step progress that evening?
skinster wrote:If you're not completely retarded, you'll know the difference between groping a woman or touching her in a way she would enjoy where it wouldn't be considered sexual assault.

Sounds like you're retarded though, since you got slapped for groping a woman. I high-five her, wherever she is. :D

No, just a pretend scenario. My wife, after we were married, was the only person who had the guts to slap me. :) I was too much of a hunk for women to want to and men were afraid to. :)
skinster wrote:Most people on this board, left and right, don't give a shit about the Democrats.

It is part of American bad politics mentality Skinster. You are either a liberal Democrat or a Republican conservative. Nothing in between. The lack of understanding of other modes of political thought challenges their brain too much.

Well December 1st has arrived. AMLO the Mexican President has his first day. The Right doesn't like him. A very good sign.
skinster wrote:Grabbing a woman's boobs is, or should not, be considered normal. I would've punched you in the throat. :D
Groping is bad but it should not be categorized in the same category as sexual assault together with rape. It is more like sexual misconduct.

You should try being less rude and obnoxious in your responses.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]