Trump and Russiagate - Page 180 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
One Degree wrote:Come on. You have to realize how silly it is to think Russian tweets determined the election. How are they any different than the billions of other tweets intended to influence your vote? I am sorry but people need to be laughed at for believing such nonsense.

Silly? Were you one who believed Trump when he promised "middle class tax cuts" to be implemented prior to the last election when congress was not even in session?

or..... Trump on health care: "You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy.” — Campaign rally in Florida, October, 2016 Silly? Ludicrous! :lol:

I could go on for pages but, now, I must nap.
By Crantag
One Degree wrote:I agree and disagree. I agree all should be held accountable. I disagree because of the lack of uniformity in enforcement which is politically motivated. He should have been tried before the 2016 campaign with most other politicians.

There wasn't a strong case yet before the election. There was only suspicion, which led to investigation. Also, if Trump were charged during the election there would have been calls of foul as well, so it's hard to see a satisfactory solution in that. There is irony in the fact that there was a publicly active investigation on Hillary going on, and she was only 'cleared' the day before the election, I suppose. It's also never been lost on me that 2016 featured an election between not only two of the most unpopular candidates in history, but also two candidates on which there were active FBI investigations. All I can say to that is strange times, indeed.
By Hindsite
Crantag wrote:There wasn't a strong case yet before the election. There was only suspicion, which led to investigation. Also, if Trump were charged during the election there would have been calls of foul as well, so it's hard to see a satisfactory solution in that. There is irony in the fact that there was a publicly active investigation on Hillary going on, and she was only 'cleared' the day before the election, I suppose. It's also never been lost on me that 2016 featured an election between not only two of the most unpopular candidates in history, but also two candidates on which there were active FBI investigations. All I can say to that is strange times, indeed.

Hillary was never "cleared". Comey simply announced all the crimes she committed and that she was too dumb to know better and did not mean to harm the nation and so they were going to give her a pass because none of their prosecutors would prosecute her.
By colliric
jimjam wrote:Silly? Were you one who believed Trump when he promised "middle class tax cuts" to be implemented prior to the last election when congress was not even in session?

or..... Trump on health care: "You’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy.” — Campaign rally in Florida, October, 2016 Silly? Ludicrous! :lol:

I could go on for pages but, now, I must nap.

You realise he's going to lay the blame on the Democrats and win in 2020 right?

That's what's going to happen.
By Hindsite
colliric wrote:You realise he's going to lay the blame on the Democrats and win in 2020 right?

That's what's going to happen.

There was some Republicans to blame too.
All I know for sure is that I intend to vote for the Trump of God again.
HalleluYah
By Crantag
Hindsite wrote:Hillary was never "cleared". Comey simply announced all the crimes she committed and that she was too dumb to know better and did not mean to harm the nation and so they were going to give her a pass because none of their prosecutors would prosecute her.

True, I misspoke. Not being charged isn't the same as being cleared.

That wasn't really the main gist of my post, though.
By jimjam
Donald Trump might well be a criminal.

I wonder if he is aware that he is in deep do-do or is he so far out of touch with anything other than himself that he actually believes his daily regurgitation of lies and nonsense.
By Hindsite
What does it matter? We voted him to be the President, not the Pope.
I am sure he is aware that Mueller and his team of Democrats are out to get him.
But unlike others, Trump is not going to confess to a fake crime. HalleluYah.
He's confessed twice! Keep track!

And Trump lied to Mueller, in writing, about his Moscow deal. A far more serious crime, and this isn't even including the 2 other felonies he's implicated in.

On Flynn, he's worse than we previously known. Not even playing a double-crosser but a triple crosser!

Two Michael Flynn associates tell us that Flynn said he was in contact with Amb. Kislyak during the campaign & discussed how Trump and Russia could work together if Trump won—while Moscow was attacking & subverting the US election.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/12/michael-flynn-contacts-russia-campaign-robert-mueller/
By Hindsite
redcarpet wrote:He's confessed twice! Keep track!

And Trump lied to Mueller, in writing, about his Moscow deal. A far more serious crime, and this isn't even including the 2 other felonies he's implicated in.

On Flynn, he's worse than we previously known. Not even playing a double-crosser but a triple crosser!

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/12/michael-flynn-contacts-russia-campaign-robert-mueller/

I got a feeling this is more FAKE News. However they are seriously trying to find some crime to pin on Trump. It just shows their biased hatred for him.

Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are looking into whether President Trump's inaugural committee misspent funds or accepted donations in exchange for access to the administration, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders told Fox News' "The Story with Martha MacCallum" Thursday that the matter "didn't have anything to do with the president" or the first lady.

"The president was focused on the transition and building out a new government and preparing to take office. The role that the president had in the inauguration was to raise his hand and take the oath," said Sanders, who accused Democrats of "going to plan – I would say Plan B, but this is more like Plan D or E or F to take this president down."
By redcarpet
What she said is a total assertion. She wasn't 'in the room'. Flynn was. And Trump occasionally contradicts his original story of 'not knowing anything'.
By Hindsite
redcarpet wrote:What she said is a total assertion. She wasn't 'in the room'. Flynn was. And Trump occasionally contradicts his original story of 'not knowing anything'.

It is a matter of when did he not know and when did he know.
That may not be a contradiction. I know that from studying the Holy Bible.
People claim something is a contradiction when they don't understand what they are reading.
Praise the Lord.
By jimjam
On Thursday, Maria Butina, a Russian who’d nurtured ties to N.R.A. leadership and to Trumpworld, pleaded guilty to conspiring to act as a foreign agent. The plea described how, after arranging a junket to Moscow for a “Gun Rights Organization,” she wrote a message to her handler that was translated as, “We should allow them to express their gratitude now, we will put pressure on them quietly later.”
Please note that virtually none of these ‘criminals’ Mueller has uncovered are expected to get any serious punishment. Mueller doesn’t want Flynn to go to jail. The ‘set up’ in this should be obvious. “Say what I want you to and you get a free pass.” I predicted many months ago no one would receive a severe sentence. It’s typical establishment dirty tricks to subvert Trump.
Have you noticed again our Federal law enforcement has ‘lost records’ and ‘refused to supply records’?
Get your heads out of your asses and support Trump. He may be a terrible person, but the establishment hates him and that is all you should need to know.
By jimjam
Federal prosecutors are examining whether foreigners illegally funneled donations to President Trump’s inaugural committee and a pro-Trump super PAC in hopes of buying influence over American policy, according to people familiar with the inquiry.

The inquiry focuses on whether people from Middle Eastern nations — including Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates — used straw donors to disguise their donations to the two funds. Federal law prohibits foreign contributions to federal campaigns, political action committees and inaugural funds.
By jimjam
One Degree wrote:Get your heads out of your asses and support Trump.

I prefer not to support a psychopathic asshole of a liar and this is characterized as my head being in my ass :?: ?

Of course there are many in the establishment who want to bring "Fatso" Trump down. This goes with the territory for EVERY potus and is hardly imo a good reason to be happy about having a fat incompetent asshole in charge.
jimjam wrote:I prefer not to support a psychopathic asshole of a liar and this is characterized as my head being in my ass :?: ?

Of course there are many in the establishment who want to bring "Fatso" Trump down. This goes with the territory for EVERY potus and is hardly imo a good reason to be happy about having a fat incompetent asshole in charge.

He was the only alternative we were given. If you wish to continue having the establishment gain more and more power over you to spite Trump, then I believe you aren’t making a very smart choice. Trump will be dead anyway in a few years, but the swamp will continue. We don’t get to make perfect choices. We were incredibly lucky to elect Trump by shocking the establishment. It is silly to pass up this rare opportunity. Even if it doesn’t work out, at least we gave it a shot instead of caving in to establishment propaganda about Trump ‘not being a nice guy’. Why in the world do you care if he gets the job done?
By jimjam
One Degree wrote:He was the only alternative we were given. If you wish to continue having the establishment gain more and more power over you to spite Trump, then I believe you aren’t making a very smart choice. Trump will be dead anyway in a few years, but the swamp will continue. We don’t get to make perfect choices. We were incredibly lucky to elect Trump by shocking the establishment. It is silly to pass up this rare opportunity. Even if it doesn’t work out, at least we gave it a shot instead of caving in to establishment propaganda about Trump ‘not being a nice guy’. Why in the world do you care if he gets the job done?

Smarten up Bud. The "establishment" is Trump and the billionaires he represents. If you think he gives a shit about "losers" like you and me, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you.
By Hindsite
anarchist23 wrote:

Cohen is mad as hell. He got a three year sentence even after he made up those stories about Trump.
That ruined his chance of any pardon from Trump.

One Degree wrote:He was the only alternative we were given. If you wish to continue having the establishment gain more and more power over you to spite Trump, then I believe you aren’t making a very smart choice. Trump will be dead anyway in a few years, but the swamp will continue. We don’t get to make perfect choices. We were incredibly lucky to elect Trump by shocking the establishment. It is silly to pass up this rare opportunity. Even if it doesn’t work out, at least we gave it a shot instead of caving in to establishment propaganda about Trump ‘not being a nice guy’. Why in the world do you care if he gets the job done?

Because they are crazy liberal Democrats. They only care about their own party being in power, and to hell with the rest of the country.

As long as settler colonialism is a thing, Octobe[…]

It is also speculation to say these humanitarian w[…]

Don't strawman me . I don't believe in genetic su[…]

Wishing to see the existence of a massively nucl[…]