Rightwing Hero James Fields To Be Sentenced Monday Thread - Page 19 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

One Degree wrote:He won’t appeal. There are no organizations providing legal funds for the right. Just another part of our one sided system. He doesn’t have any money, so he is easily victimized without fear of him challenging it.

No doubt this case will inspire you to get behind criminal justice reform for the thousands of black people incarcerated for decades for minor crimes, with no means to appeal.

Oh, wait, of course it won't. They aren't a persecuted class, like violent neo-Nazis are. :lol:
Heisenberg wrote:No doubt this case will inspire you to get behind criminal justice reform for the thousands of black people incarcerated for decades for minor crimes, with no means to appeal.

Oh, wait, of course it won't. They aren't a persecuted class, like violent neo-Nazis are. :lol:

No, I don’t support imaginary groups. Give me the specifics on one of these individuals and I will let you know if I support them. Claiming thousands have been wrongly incarcerated for decades for minor crimes is empty rhetoric not really deserving of a reply.
Verv wrote:The problem is actually quite simple, and we have been saying this from the start but no one really wants to address this directly:

The first degree murder charge and centuries behind bars is not justice.

Of course, a lesser charge is perfectly acceptable because he did take actions that put others at danger and could have avoided the situation.

What makes this something really worthy of being a national news topic is that there are political motivations in putting him behind bars longer than he should be, and the trial and investigation itself was motivated by these same biases towards his political ideology. Cooler heads did not prevail, and the motivations were more emotional than rational, and it shows in the disproportionately high sentence and dearth of information brought provided by the media.

You got that right. And the so-called Neo-Nazis are a small minority in this country that few people care about because of their bias. I bet even his court appointed lawyer didn't care what happened to him. That lawyer is certainly not going to appeal the verdict.
Notice how they must refer to him as ‘a Nazi’ so they can justify not treating him like another human being? I wonder if it is personal bigotry or just successful brainwashing?
Red_Army wrote:Notice how you care more about defending a neo nazi murderer than the person who was murdered? I don't have to guess that this is because you are a person whose brain has melted from am talk radio and fox news.

What am I suppose to defend her from? She’s dead and Field’s was punished for it. The only thing left is to determine if ‘justice is served’ which we are debating. You want him punished for his politics. You can’t get your brain more melted than actually encouraging Nazi tactics while calling others Nazis.
So you're admitting that running people over with cars with the intent to murder is right wing politics? I think we can agree on something after all!

Calling people who don't like nazis the real nazis is dumb as shit by the way. Nazism is not even singularly about political repression. There's a whole ethnic cleansing element there that you can't stick to me and also political repression is part of every government in the history of the world.
One Degree wrote:Notice how they must refer to him as ‘a Nazi’ so they can justify not treating him like another human being? I wonder if it is personal bigotry or just successful brainwashing?

You literally dehumanize Agent Steel as a liberal cause he did not supported trump anymore, shut up.
Last edited by Libertarian353 on 15 Dec 2018 02:40, edited 1 time in total.
So you're admitting that running people over with cars with the intent to murder is right wing politics? I think we can agree on something after all!

Silliness.
Calling people who don't like nazis the real nazis is dumb as shit by the way. Nazism is not even singularly about political repression. There's a whole ethnic cleansing element there that you can't stick to me and also political repression is part of every government in the history of the world.

You are persecuting people based upon group membership. That is what Hitler did. Jews were not the only group. Nazis aren’t the only group in the US. It is supposedly unacceptable to US standards and especially the standards of the ‘politically correct’ who are actually doing it. The obvious hypocrisy makes me embarrassed for their ignorance.
Libertarian353 wrote:You literally dehumanize Agent Steel as a liberal cause he did not supported trump anymore, shut up.

Answering a question someone asks is not dehumanizing. Try to make sense.
One Degree wrote:Silliness.

When did I post about how the rest of the nazis at the rally should be sentenced to life in prison for murder? You're the one implying that murdering people with cars is a facet of the nazi ideology.

One Degree wrote:You are persecuting people based upon group membership. That is what Hitler did. Jews were not the only group. Nazis aren’t the only group in the US. It is supposedly unacceptable to US standards and especially the standards of the ‘politically correct’ who are actually doing it. The obvious hypocrisy makes me embarrassed for their ignorance.

I'm not persecuting a single person first of all. We are writing messages on a forum that like 50 people read. Second of all you either didn't read or ignored what I wrote so I shouldn't have to respond to your repetition that I already dealt with. I will try again though: the unique aspect of nazism was not the fact they were politically repressive it was the advocacy of genocide for huge swaths of the human population. You're just equating me wanting a murderer to go to prison with the genocide of 11 million people. It's stupid and you should feel bad for presenting such a stupid argument.
One Degree wrote:Notice how they must refer to him as ‘a Nazi’ so they can justify not treating him like another human being? I wonder if it is personal bigotry or just successful brainwashing?

I believe it is the later. The brainwashing is done by Marxism. They refer to people like us, who believe in free market capitalism with names, such as racist, to marginalize our views. They are not interested in equal justice for all. You can see proof in how they defend the Mueller witch hunt against Trump and already calling for his impeachment right after he won the election, while defending crooked Hillary Clinton at every turn.

It seems clear that you can't reason with people like these left wing loons.
Red_Army wrote:When did I post about how the rest of the nazis at the rally should be sentenced to life in prison for murder? You're the one implying that murdering people with cars is a facet of the nazi ideology.

I'm not persecuting a single person first of all. We are writing messages on a forum that like 50 people read. Second of all you either didn't read or ignored what I wrote so I shouldn't have to respond to your repetition that I already dealt with. I will try again though: the unique aspect of nazism was not the fact they were politically repressive it was the advocacy of genocide for huge swaths of the human population. You're just equating me wanting a murderer to go to prison with the genocide of 11 million people. It's stupid and you should feel bad for presenting such a stupid argument.

There is nothing unique about genocide. The Nazis didn’t invent it. I would think the number of people wanting to genocide all white males is just as bad as anything they advocated. I don’t see you calling for their imprisonments.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tainari, make a separate thread for that boring co[…]

The right to resist does not include a right comm[…]

As many of you know, not long ago, Russian Presid[…]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]