Migrant Caravan from Guatemala Approaching US, Just in Time for the Midterms! - Page 40 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Sivad wrote:And I hope you understand that you're gonna get the same treatment at the pearly gates that you're giving those migrants at America's gates.

as you sow, so shall you reap

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Who is stopping you from going to the border and taking in all you wish. I am all for you feeding, and clothing as many as you can. The more the merrier. Just don't try to force me to pay for them with my tax dollars. HalleluYah

Citizen J wrote:Meahwhile
According to Wikipedia, the religious makeup of Guatemala is 45% Catholic, and 42% Protestant. Therefore, it is safe to assume that migrants from Guatemala are 87% Christian. I've seen no reason to believe otherwise.

So even by Hindsight's own exclusionary standards, those who do not care for Guatemalan immigrants are still goats in a nation of goats 87% of the time.
Check Mate.

Then, at most, I have to worry about 42% of them, since I am a Protestant Christian. However, I doubt that any of these migrant men are truly protestant Christians by the way they treat the women and children.

Citizen J wrote:I have no idea of what you're talking about.
In all three Abrahamic religions, all souls are created by one God. That God is the father of all souls. Therefore, all souls are brothers. It's not rocket science, nor brain surgery, nor rocket surgery. All attempts to convolute this very simple fact changes nothing.

Yeah, but according to the Holy Bible, not all of those souls that God created were humans, some were animals. And when Jesus was referring to the brothers, he meant the Christian brothers, not animals. That reminds me that President Trump called the MS-13 gang members "animals".
And when Jesus was referring to the brothers, he meant the Christian brothers, not animals.

Jesus was a Jew. He was not a "Christian". He IS God. His children are everyone by definition. You are a troll, not a Christian. Stop claiming that.
Your tax money. Absurd. It amazes me that people who claim that this is a Christian country are the first to object to the government behaving in a Christian way.

Stupid people annoy the shit out of me.
Drlee wrote:Jesus was a Jew. He was not a "Christian". He IS God. His children are everyone by definition. You are a troll, not a Christian. Stop claiming that.
Your tax money. Absurd. It amazes me that people who claim that this is a Christian country are the first to object to the government behaving in a Christian way.

Stupid people annoy the shit out of me.

Jesus is called the "Christ" and those that believe in Him and follow His Way are called Christians and those are His brothers. His brothers do not include every human being born into the world, because some (which includes the unbelieving) will be thrown in the lake of fire. Do you forget that your President Obama said this was not a Christian nation? So now you want the government to act like a Christian church. What happened to separation of church and state?
HalleluYah
^Real trigger words are ones which compartmentalize your psyche. Your post is bullshit. It's cliché, made to trigger emotional centers and learned lectures. The truth is, a technological, scientific, totalitarian system, is enslaving your biological vessel.

Jesus is one potential aspect of your personality. NO one is coming to save you. You must save yourself.

Pure prophecy Perception is veiled..
RhetoricThug wrote:^Real trigger words are ones which compartmentalize your psyche. Your post is bullshit. It's cliché, made to trigger emotional centers and learned lectures. The truth is, a technological, scientific, totalitarian system, is enslaving your biological vessel.

Jesus is one potential aspect of your personality. NO one is coming to save you. You must save yourself.

Pure prophecy Perception is veiled..

My intuition tells me you are a unbeliever and a person of little faith in salvation through Christ.
My message to you is Jesus Christ is the only Savior. Without belief in Him we will all die in our sins.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:My intuition tells me you are a unbeliever and a person of little faith in salvation through Christ.
My message to you is Jesus Christ is the only Savior. Without belief in Him we will all die in our sins.
Praise the Lord.
You're incorrect, Hindsite. Fallen readers know this. When "I" save myself, I'm unaffected, and resist to your obvious guilt trip. I'm responsible for my actions, Hindsite. Are you responsible for your actions?

There is no retribution, only salvation through oneself. Rise together, or fall together. Either way, the singularity already happened.
RhetoricThug wrote:You're incorrect, Hindsite. Fallen readers know this. When "I" save myself, I'm unaffected, and resist to your obvious guilt trip. I'm responsible for my actions, Hindsite. Are you responsible for your actions?

There is no retribution, only salvation through oneself. Rise together, or fall together. Either way, the singularity already happened.

Let's see what happens.
jimjam wrote:My wife is the daughter of a well known Baptist preacher. Her son is a Baptist preacher and she used to be married to a Baptist preacher. I was born and lived in N.Y.C. for 26 years, attended the Woodstock music festival in 1969 and still smoke pot. We get along fine.

IMO people of a feather wanting to flock together have mental limitations that cause them to miss much of what is good and fascinating in this life.

As I pointed out in a post, we are too diverse to be quantified. What similarities we choose may appear a mystery to others, but they are there. Obviously, your religious differences were not as important as similarities you have. Picking and choosing which are important for others can not be done. I doubt you are together because of your differences.
Jesus is called the "Christ" and those that believe in Him and follow His Way are called Christians and those are His brothers.

Wrong. But it doesn't matter. They are virtually all Christians as was pointed out to you before.

His brothers do not include every human being born into the world, because some (which includes the unbelieving) will be thrown in the lake of fire.

Even if you believe in hell (early Christians did not by the way. That came much later.) The Bible is clear that we are to love all people.

Do you forget that your President Obama said this was not a Christian nation?

My president Obama? Why do you care what he said. Liar Trump is president.

So now you want the government to act like a Christian church.

I want it to behave in a Christian way. You want it to act like most churches.

What happened to separation of church and state?

Nothing. We are required to treat asylum speakers according to treaty we signed. You are fine with our country being dishonest. You support a criminal for president.
If you agree the establishment is corrupt, then the only good candidate would be one the establishment calls a criminal. Do you think they would portray an antiestablishment President as a good guy? Quit believing the propaganda.
If you agree the establishment is corrupt, then the only good candidate would be one the establishment calls a criminal.

Pure ignorance in writing.

Do you think they would portray an antiestablishment President as a good guy? Quit believing the propaganda.

List three things that Trump has tried to do that is anti-establishment.
Drlee wrote:Pure ignorance in writing.

List three things that Trump has tried to do that is anti-establishment.

Restrict immigration
Reject globalism for nationalism
Attack deep state in federal law enforcement.
Restrict immigration

No he hasn't. He is married to an immigrant. Employs immigrants; legal and illegal. Rejects workplace enforcement.

Reject globalism for nationalism

Trump is the scion of a worldwide globalist business empire. He has done absolutely nothing to fight globalism. Give us an example. (Forget renegotiating treaties. That IS globalism by definition.)

Attack deep state in federal law enforcement.

:lol: By doing what? Denying he has committed crimes personally? By the way there IS no deep state. That is a made up bunch of crap. Anyone who has ever served in the military or worked for the government knows just how idiotic the very idea is.

Drones drone.
Drlee wrote:No he hasn't. He is married to an immigrant. Employs immigrants; legal and illegal. Rejects workplace enforcement.

Trump is the scion of a worldwide globalist business empire. He has done absolutely nothing to fight globalism. Give us an example. (Forget renegotiating treaties. That IS globalism by definition.)

:lol: By doing what? Denying he has committed crimes personally? By the way there IS no deep state. That is a made up bunch of crap. Anyone who has ever served in the military or worked for the government knows just how idiotic the very idea is.

Drones drone.

Your ability to believe in fantasy is a marvel to behold. A history of humanity dominated by corruption and elite manipulation, yet you decide it never happened and can not possibly be happening now. Lol.
The media being actively used as biased propaganda, yet no one is behind it in your world?
I bet you believe Hitler had a deep state. How about Stalin, Mao, Henry VIII? The list is endless, yet it is conspiracies?

I suppose there is no truth to Tammany Hall, Daly’s Chicago, Huey Long, etc.

Edit: @Drlee I think Eisenhower’s insight as a military man is more relevant than yours. It is mind boggling we can ignore the warning coming from him of all people.
One Degree wrote:If you agree the establishment is corrupt, then the only good candidate would be one the establishment calls a criminal. Do you think they would portray an antiestablishment President as a good guy? Quit believing the propaganda.

The "establishment" is defined by who has the money. The top 1% of wealth holders in America is the "establishment". They have purchased and own our leaders, Donald included, who do their bidding while providing diversions and entertainment to the bottom 90%. The Trump tax cut is a fine example, one of too many to enumerate. It was essentially a gift to Trump's rich buddies (the "establishment" :eek: ). A gift to people who hardly were in need of a gift. I doubt you will see many of them attacking Mr. Wonderful.

I was born and raised in N.Y.C. and liars and con artist scum like Donald were just a part of the background noise. Maybe that's why I don't fall for his con like so many others who listen to his hot air and false promises and are unable to simply …. follow the money. Quit believing the con. (I am certain you and many others won't. An essential dynamic of a con is that the conned will never admit to being conned because it makes them appear like fools.)
jimjam wrote:The "establishment" is defined by who has the money. The top 1% of wealth holders in America is the "establishment". They have purchased and own our leaders, Donald included, who do their bidding while providing diversions and entertainment to the bottom 90%. The Trump tax cut is a fine example, one of too many to enumerate. It was essentially a gift to Trump's rich buddies (the "establishment" :eek: ). A gift to people who hardly were in need of a gift. I doubt you will see many of them attacking Mr. Wonderful.

I was born and raised in N.Y.C. and liars and con artist scum like Donald were just a part of the background noise. Maybe that's why I don't fall for his con like so many others who listen to his hot air and false promises and are unable to simply …. follow the money. Quit believing the con. (I am certain you and many others won't. An essential dynamic of a con is that the conned will never admit to being conned because it makes them appear like fools.)

No, wealth may get you an invite to join the establishment, but it would not be the only requirement for admission. How do you explain all the ‘establishment tools’ turning against Trump while claiming he is part of it? How do you explain 2 years of hysteria about his ‘crimes’, but we are still waiting for ‘proof’ of anything?

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]