Syrian war thread - Page 171 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By skinster
There are? I haven't come across that news. I'm sure you can prove it though...

lol at Ter using an Israeli military intelligence agency (Debka) as a news source. You may as well have used the IDF's press releases.
By Ter
skinster wrote:lol at Ter using an Israeli military intelligence agency (Debka) as a news source. You may as well have used the IDF's press releases.

Debka and the IDF are much more reliable, verifiably so, than your Arab-loving "news" sites, electronic intifada lol and mondo weiss and others for the anti-Zionist zealots..
So the lol is at you.
By skinster
If you have a problem with those news sources, one of which is run by Jews, feel free to place here or in the Propaganda/FakeNews thread whatever they reported that you think is incorrect.

I'm sorry Israelis failed in killing a bunch of people in Syria YET AGAIN, they've been trying hard to attack Syria in the last two months since Russia gave Syrians an air defence system that's proving to be hard to penetrate by Israeli bombs and missiles, I know, this all must be difficult for you. If it's any consolation for your bloodthirsty ways, US-led forces killed 30+ civilians in Der Ezzour a couple of days ago and a civilian was killed in Homs by a landmine yesterday, hope you feel better.

By Ter
skinster wrote:I'm sorry Israelis failed in killing a bunch of people in Syria YET AGAIN, they've been trying hard to attack Syria in the last two months since Russia gave Syrians an air defence system that's proving to be hard to penetrate by Israeli bombs and missiles

You just proved how badly informed you are.
The S-300 system is not operational till January and even then, the IAF will be able to penetrate it and if need be, destroy it.
But it is OK, keep on drinking the propaganda from your sources, it is amusing and sad at the same time.
The important thing is that your Iranian friends and Hezbollah have been hit hard once again.
By Igor Antunov
Well it was just a matter of time. US announces complete withdrawal from Syria:

Russia praises US decision to pull troops out of Syria, saying move creates hopes for "a political solution."

https://thehill.com/policy/internationa ... t-of-syria

Kurds have been punk'd. Punk'd to death. All out Turkish invasion of SDF territories announced and pending. Also means SAA will have opportunity to start occupying Kurdish areas.
By Igor Antunov
SOHR: After the US decision to withdraw. SDF leadership and the Syrian government are holding a high-level meeting to discuss the handover of the oil fields in the east of the Euphrates
By skinster
Igor Antunov wrote:Kurds have been punk'd. Punk'd to death. All out Turkish invasion of SDF territories announced and pending. Also means SAA will have opportunity to start occupying Kurdish areas.

With US exit from Syria, SDF begins high-level talks with Damascus
BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:00 A.M.) – The Syrian government and Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have begun high-level meetings over the ongoing Turkish threat in the northern part of the country.

According to a source in the capital city, a delegation from the Syrian Democratic Forces traveled to Damascus to meet with the Syrian government about the Turkish military’s upcoming operation east of the Euphrates.

The SDF delegation reportedly arrived at the Mezzeh Airport via helicopter on Thursday.

The source said that the two sides agreed that the Turkish invasion of northern Syria is a direct threat to Syria’s sovereignty, but no deals have been made.

He would add that they are still in talks about jointly controlling the crossings along the Turkish border.
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/wi ... -damascus/
By Hindsite
President Trump has made another great decision to begin getting our military troops out of harms way in Afghanistan and Syria.
Senator Rand Paul applauds the President for this action. But as usual, we have others of both political parties that do not care about the safety of our military. What a shame.

So far, lots of good comments and anecdotes - but […]

I bet you'd love to watch footage of her being ra[…]

I don't really think there is a fundamental diffe[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is because the definition of "anti-semi[…]