Migrant Caravan from Guatemala Approaching US, Just in Time for the Midterms! - Page 41 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
skinster wrote:She was denied medical care for 90 mins while extremely dehydrated, to the point of having seizures and such. She was also separated from her father. Anyone defending this should take about five minutes to consider what they're defending before jumping to the defence of a fascist child-killing org called ICE.

I was not defending anything. I asked for details of what otherwise was a meaningless claim without any attempt to substantiate it or provide a source. Some of us need more evidence than a random tweet. Can you direct me to a news story on this?
skinster wrote:Can you put her name into Google?

Yes, is there some reason why I should? I was told I had an aneurysm and had to wait months to find out more. It is not unusual for people to die because the seriousness of their problem was not recognized. Give me something unique in this case to stimulate me to want to find out more. 90 minutes does not sound like criminal neglect without more detail.
skinster wrote:She was denied medical care for 90 mins while extremely dehydrated, to the point of having seizures and such. She was also separated from her father. Anyone defending this should take about five minutes to consider what they're defending before jumping to the defence of a fascist child-killing org called ICE.

She was denied food and water for several days by her father. :roll:
Godstud wrote:The New Bible for Evangelicals!

Pointing out the irony would work if only these retardicans would see the cynicism, idiocy, and pitfalls of their ways. For that, you require logic and analytical skills that they simply do not possess.
You can't argue with retardicans with facts and logic because they only argue with emotions. Everytime a retardican changes it's mind is because his/her gay son committed suicide or when their daugthers attempt abortion in an illegal, infested and unregulated mexican clinic and die of sepsis in the most painful and agonizing way or when they are poised to make a shiton of $$.. Remember this guy?https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/11/us/politics/boehner-cannabis-marijuana.html
:lol:
Now you have an orange moron, that never EVER EVER made a name for himself as a politician much less a republican. This orange moron was defending Clinton 2 decades ago.... and now he flips. In the meanwhile, he drags the whole country into a spiral of hate and lies. He is a criminal he has robbed the American public of the truth, decency, money, dignity.
XogGyux wrote:The good thing about all this is that republicans already lost any shred of moral values that they had. From now on, we just have to wait until trump gets voted out of office, put into jail and repuds will go back to their shitty caves of ignorance for another 8 years.

The Dems lost their moral values many years ago. Now both parties are without any moral values.
I am for getting back some of those moral values by starting with building a very high border wall to keep the criminals out. Praise the Lord.
One Degree wrote:The bigoted trash talking about how others have no morals is always good for a chuckle at their obliviosness to their own hypocrisy. Lol.

Correct me if im wrong but you were the one implying that you would not be opposed to shooting these people for attempting to cross the border. Unarmed people....
You support a guy that has no moral compass. In a reasonable universe the discussion is over at this point. :lol:
Just read the CBS version of the girl who died. She had only been in the US for 8 hours. No mention of a delay in her treatment. She was airlifted to a children’s hospital. Democrats somehow decide ICE killed her? They get more insane every day. No explanation in the CBS story why they believe this.
XogGyux wrote:Correct me if im wrong but you were the one implying that you would not be opposed to shooting these people for attempting to cross the border. Unarmed people....
You support a guy that has no moral compass. In a reasonable universe the discussion is over at this point. :lol:

Just because someone doesn’t agree with you about what is morally correct, does not make their morality inferior. I realize that is difficult for people with superiority complexes to understand.
She died while in custody of the Border Patrol. While in custody of any law enforcement agency, that agency is responsible for their well-being. That's simply how it works.

Guatemalan mom says inadequate medical care in ICE custody led to toddler's death
“A mother lost her little girl because ICE and those running the Dilley immigration prison failed them inexcusably,” the firm representing the mom said.

A pediatrician who reviewed Mariee’s medical records said “this is way out of the norm of how we would treat a child.”

“If a child was having respiratory symptoms and fevers for more than five or six days, I would want to get a chest X-ray and see what’s going on in the lungs,” said Benard Dreyer, a pediatrician and past president of the American Academy of Pediatrics.

“They should have sent that child for an emergency room visit well before the child was discharged,” he said.

"Kids do die of pneumonia, but it’s very rare, especially if they’re hospitalized reasonably early," Dreyer said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/gua ... er-n904756
One Degree wrote:Just because someone doesn’t agree with you about what is morally correct, does not make their morality inferior. I realize that is difficult for people with superiority complexes to understand.

No. You liking red and me liking blue is a disagreement of opinion. John liking other men and carlos liking women is a disagreement of opinion.
Killing unarmed people, harming children, discriminating against people on the basis of race, gender orientation, etc is immoral.
XogGyux wrote:No. You liking red and me liking blue is a disagreement of opinion. John liking other men and carlos liking women is a disagreement of opinion.
Killing unarmed people, harming children, discriminating against people on the basis of race, gender orientation, etc is immoral.

Thank you God for those commandments. Were you appointed or elected?

You have mentionned "rape" in about a q[…]

What interests are those? He is an honorary US […]

If anyone wants to show an example of the IDF and […]

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]