Hello good folks of PoFo - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Please introduce yourself here.
Littaleng_Lander

Hello Forum members,
I’m an eighty-one-years young limp widower, so there’s one aspect of toxic masculinity I don’t need to shave off;
I’m in good health, except for all the medical problems;
I’m financially healthy except for a lack of money;
I’m industrious except for the indolence;
I have one allergy, ‘Work’;
My house is a dusty mess because of my allergy;
I was an OWL BII in the Royal Signals. I was recruited for 22 years with the option to come out every three years. I hated army life. I couldn’t wait to exercise my first three-year discharge option.
I’m a, (not very prolific), photographer: I’m unable to provide a link to my photographs because it would be considered spam;
I love what England would probably have become without the interference of LibLabCon politicians;
The current UK society in many ways seems a foreign country to me. It seems to be diving headlong into a Hogarthian dystopia, induced by the dogmatism and assumed superiority of self-indulgent UK politicians, rather than gin over indulgence.
I love the nations of the UK: the UK itself not so much;
I voted leave in the EU referendum. I did so because I believed it when both campaigns said we would be completely leaving, there would be no second referendum and the government would implement the decision.
I love the noble estate of La Femme;
I thoroughly dislike what at times seems deceitful advantage seeking feminism;
I dislike mass immigration: I do not dislike immigrants;
I dislike it when people equate a dislike for mass immigration with racism and dislike of immigrants;
My favourite drink is Gin Martini – three measures of gin, one measure of extra dry Vermouth, olives, no lemon twist, no ice, served in 300ml glasses, glasses and ingredients pre-cooled in fridge;
My favourite gins are Hayman’s Royal Dock Gin, 57% ABV, & Plymouth gin;
My favourite tonic water mixers are Fevertree and Fentimans
My least favourite food was anything served up by the British Army Catering Corps;
In posts, I like to be forthright but not abusive ad hominem.
The introduction thread is not the thread to argue about any of the above, (puts hands on hips and rapidly taps right foot on floor).

Slurp. Hic!
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

We will probably (hopefully?) end up disagreeing.

There is a thread for sharing your photos. I think it is in Gorky Park.
Welcome. I think you and I will get along if you can tolerate younger people. I am 71. :)
Pants-of-dog wrote:Hello, and welcome to the forum.

We will probably (hopefully?) end up disagreeing.

There is a thread for sharing your photos. I think it is in Gorky Park.
Thank you for your reply and the tip re photographs.
One Degree wrote:Welcome. I think you and I will get along if you can tolerate younger people. I am 71. :)
Thank you. It's nice when youngsters respond with kind words.
Another Martini Drinker @Rancid !!

This guy can't be so bad.

@Littaleng_Lander I myself prefer my martinis quite similar to yours, only I prefer extra olives and the content extra dirty. I might use a little less vermouth than you, I use closer to a half-part of vermouth to the 3 parts gin, the other half being olive brine and I will occasionally use a dry white wine, like a Pinot instead of vermouth altogether.

Anyway, tradition must be honored, so a quick question of great importance:

"What is Your Opinion of Stalin, The Gentle Father of Nations?"

Victoribus Spolia wrote:Another Martini Drinker @Rancid !!

This guy can't be so bad.

@Littaleng_Lander I myself prefer my martinis quite similar to yours, only I prefer extra olives and the content extra dirty. I might use a little less vermouth than you, I use closer to a half-part of vermouth to the 3 parts gin, the other half being olive brine and I will occasionally use a dry white wine, like a Pinot instead of vermouth altogether.

Anyway, tradition must be honored, so a quick question of great importance:

"What is Your Opinion of Stalin, The Gentle Father of Nations?"

I never met the man. I suspect he was a vodka drinker.
Hello, welcome and nice to meet you. Thank you for the introduction.

As an admin I can tell you that sharing or posting your pictures would not be considered spam.
Littaleng_Lander wrote:I never met the man. I suspect he was a vodka drinker.

Your about his age though? :excited:

In any event, as a man of class, you prefer Gin, so I can see why you would restrict association.

Likewise, my favorite Tonic is also Fever-tree.

Which variety do you use, the Indian tonic with Quinine or the Mediterrean with botanicals?

Just curious....

In any event, I am PoFo's resident SJW leftist and transgender islamic feminist.

I am easily offended and would prefer if you refer to me by the pronoun "Ze," and end every post with "May Allah Be Praised." Thanks.
By Ter
Welcome @Littaleng_Lander
I liked your introduction but I think you are overdoing it with the gin.
I would suggest two parts Martini with one part gin, so you can enjoy more drinks before getting all too jolly.
@Victoribus Spolia's suggestion of olive brine water is a good one.
Please apply the possessive apostrophes wherever appropriate.
Welcome @Littaleng_Lander
If there's one thing you don't lack, it's a sense of humour. :lol:

I too am allergic to work. :D

I like that you are a drinker. You can't trust someone who doesn't drink.

@Ter There is no such thing as 'over-doing it with gin'. :D
Victoribus Spolia wrote:Your about his age though? :excited:

In any event, as a man of class, you prefer Gin, so I can see why you would restrict association.

Likewise, my favorite Tonic is also Fever-tree.

Which variety do you use, the Indian tonic with Quinine or the Mediterrean with botanicals?

Just curious....

In any event, I am PoFo's resident SJW leftist and transgender islamic feminist.

I am easily offended and would prefer if you refer to me by the pronoun "Ze," and end every post with "May Allah Be Praised." Thanks.
No chance Vance.

No doubt we'll cross paths in other threads.
Littaleng_Lander wrote:No chance Vance. No doubt we'll cross paths in other threads.

HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU'VE MADE MUHAMMAD VERY ANGRY!!!

I'm so mad, I'm going to cut my penis off all over again.

:lol:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, I was just screwin' with ya.

I'm not a transgender islamic feminist. :lol:

I'm a red-blooded american and Christian who hates the government interfering with his ability to run his own business, amass a personal armory of firearms, and homeschool his own growing brood of children.

Everything on my profile is accurate, feel free to ask questions if you'd like.

Glad, to have you aboard!!

God Speed.
noemon wrote:Hello, welcome and nice to meet you. Thank you for the introduction.

As an admin I can tell you that sharing or posting your pictures would not be considered spam.
Thank you, noeman.

Previously I was referring to a link rather than sharing or posting images. The images in my Alamy portfolio, if clicked on, display a price list of licencing options. My Purpleport portfolio has some nude images. My feeling is that both links would be a no no. Any of my creative commons images might be shared. Not however, if PoFo T&Cs means I surrender my copyright.
Littaleng_Lander wrote:Thank you, noeman.

Previously I was referring to a link rather than sharing or posting images. The images in my Alamy portfolio, if clicked on, display a price list of licencing options. My Purpleport portfolio has some nude images. My feeling is that both links would be a no no. Any of my creative commons images might be shared. Not however, if PoFo T&Cs means I surrender my copyright.

I am not aware of Alamy to make a definite statement. Nude would be a no-no indeed. Posting your images in PoFo does not mean you surrender your copyrights. In photography copyrights belong to the one who owns the original file or negative unless you explicitly surrender them and in our Terms and Conditions we do not make any such request for you to surrender. The images remain your intellectual property, however as per our Terms and Conditions, caution should be exercised while sharing personal data online:

Other Data You Send to the Website if You Use the Discussion Forum

If you use the discussion forum, any information about you, or other text or data that you choose to submit to the discussion forum is viewable by other visitors to this website. We would recommend that you do not post personal information about yourself on the site, since we do not have control over how other visitors will use information that you make public.

Which means that PoFo has no liability as to how data that you share may be used by others.
Ter wrote:Welcome @Littaleng_Lander
I liked your introduction but I think you are overdoing it with the gin.
I would suggest two parts Martini with one part gin, so you can enjoy more drinks before getting all too jolly.
@Victoribus Spolia's suggestion of olive brine water is a good one.
Please apply the possessive apostrophes wherever appropriate.
I'll have you know, I have to be prudent at my age. I abstains' from drinking alcohol until after breakfast. I find the Vermouth a little intrusive with a two to one ratio. It's' rumoured Noel Coward said fill the glass' with gin then wave it towards Italy.

I'm not letting any small, little, diminutive upside down apostrophe possess' me. My taught ology wouldn't let it happen or allow it even.
Godstud wrote:Welcome @Littaleng_Lander
If there's one thing you don't lack, it's a sense of humour. :lol:

I too am allergic to work. :D

I like that you are a drinker. You can't trust someone who doesn't drink.

@Ter There is no such thing as 'over-doing it with gin'. :D
Thank you for the welcome Godstud.

First two sentences: "The ICJ didn't say tha[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab […]

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]