Kurt Cobain - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Discuss literary and artistic creations, or post your own poetry, essays etc.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By millie_(A)TCK
Did I say that mellowing out was a bad thing? Roll eyes Hell, it would probably save his life. Which would certainly give people more time to appreciate his music.

You made mellowing out sound negative like after he stopped being wild his skills just went down too and that was all to blame on him getting married.

When feminists attack, next on Fox!

Your comment after my challenging what I percieve to be a sexist remark reminds me of this quote.

I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat... - Rebecca West
By Lensky1917
You made mellowing out sound negative like after he stopped being wild his skills just went down too and that was all to blame on him getting married.

I pretty much blamed the drugs for that. :eh:
By millie_(A)TCK
I pretty much blamed the drugs for that.

You blamed drugs for his success and mellowing out thus not doing drugs on being in a relationship.
By Lensky1917
:eh: What?

I'm saying that his success hinging on drug use, would be a factor of his performance should he stop taking drugs. I do not see any connection between him and not taking drugs, forcing him into a relationship.
By Abood
A thread about Kurt Cobain should not, in any way, digress into a thread about Axl Rose.

>:
By Lensky1917
A thread about Kurt Cobain should not, in any way, digress into a thread about Axl Rose.

Hey man, she started it! >:

Besides, I think it has turned more into a thread about getting on my case. :p
By | I, CWAS |
Rock music died with Kurt Cobain. There hasn't been such a revolutionary artist like Kurt Cobain. I've searched, and searched, and searched more, yet no one has shown Cobain like genius. True, his guitar skills were slightly above average, or even average, but his genius was elsewhere.

He is clearly the greatest songwriter in history.
By Abood
Learn the rules: Girls never start a fight.
By Lensky1917
Learn the rules: Girls never start a fight.

Abood, how dare you say that girls can't fight! Women are just as capable as fighting as we are, in fact they could even be better at it! >:
By Abood
:lol:

I beg to differ.
By Rancid
I think Kurt and nirvana were overrated.
By | I, CWAS |
I think Kurt and nirvana were overrated.

Nirvana can be slightly overrated. Kurt Cobain can't be. Dave Grohl and Kris Novoselic are mere humans that play instruments. Kurt re-defined what it is to be a human, a man, an artist.
By QatzelOk
They were obviously over-rated.

They had several number-one hits, though they were little more than a semi-talented garage band with heroin issues.
By QatzelOk
^^^ spamming for post-count
By QatzelOk
I don't use this account for spamming anymore. I've grown as a poster.

Really? How many other accounts does the new Grown CWAS have?
By Meistro1
Easy there, Meistro.

Well then defend yourself so I don't have to! You did nothing wrong, your comment wasn't even remotely sexist.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]