Two women to blame for most of the recent problems in the world - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Godstud wrote::roll: Worse than What Hitler did to the UK over 4 years? Yeah, that is gross hyperbole, and exaggeration. It's insulting, as you can't attribute thousands of dead to Theresa May.

:knife: :knife: :knife: :knife:

Nonsense -
I think that you will find that the 'damage' I was referring to, was 'economic' damage & I shall not bother with the 'exagerration' or 'hyperbole', :lol: :lol:
Godstud wrote:@Nonsense It took decades for the UK to recover from WW2. You're STILL talking nonsense.

Nonsense -

Equally, I'm still 'listening' to 'nonsense'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As old 'Mac' used to say back in the 50's, "You've never had it so good". :evil: :muha1:
Hindsite wrote:We got the Trump of God.
Fuck off with your FAKE religious worship of Trump. It's insulting to anyone with any level of human intelligence. You got a piss showering con-man, who put a million people out of work simply because he couldn't get his wall.
Godstud wrote:Fuck off with your FAKE religious worship of Trump. It's insulting to anyone with any level of human intelligence. You got a piss showering con-man, who put a million people out of work simply because he couldn't get his wall.

Those million people are back to work with back pay now and Trump has put more than a million people to work before that. Now he is going to put more people to work building the wall.
Godstud wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fools who follow Trump get what they deserve.

Trump offers to triple Obama's amnesty number in exchange for tougher security laws
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -dreamers/

That was in January. This is February and that previous deal offer is off the table, since the Dems did not agree to his $5.7 billion, but only $1.375 billion for building a barrier wall.
Those million people are back to work with back pay now and Trump has put more than a million people to work before that. Now he is going to put more people to work building the wall.

You know what Godstud? There are actually republicans and others stupid enough to believe this is true. They completely forget about the low-wage government contractors who get nothing. Trump fucked them royally.

And for what? So that he can appeal to deeply stupid people who are not intelligent enough to actually educate themselves on what is really happening.

Perhaps this lack of intelligence is why they are so frightened of immigrants, minorities and gay people. They see them, not without some justification, as threats. What they don't realize is that if you are unintelligent everyone who is more intelligent to you is a potential threat. So I understand their fear. It manifests itself in racism, homophobia and xenophobia as they desperately cast around looking for their intellectual inferiors. Sadly for them, there are very few.
Drlee wrote:You know what Godstud? There are actually republicans and others stupid enough to believe this is true. They completely forget about the low-wage government contractors who get nothing.

It is true. I even heard it reported on the liberal MSNBC today. They said that all government employees have received their back pay. You don't seem to understand that workers for companies with contracts to perform certain work for the government are employees for those companies not the government. The government pays those companies not their employees. If the companies want to give their employees back pay for doing no work, then that is up to them. I hope this educates you and other ignorant people on this subject. As a former government employee, I understand this better than most.
This thread started out really strong as an ode to the scapegoating potential of gender politics, especially the misogyny version.

There's also the "Homer Simpson" version where working people blame their own class for all the world's problems. Mass media and religion have always been there to provide impossible cartoon figures to strive-and-fail to imitate.

The real class and social divides that cause most of the world's problems are well insulated in their own mass media and bought-politics bubbles.

It's all about the Benjamins baby comes to mind here.

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] Are you[…]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]

I (still) have a dream

Because the child's cattle-like parents "fol[…]