Ocasio-Cortez Makes Cuomo Look Dumb For 'How Do You Pay' Question, 8 min. - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:In total numbers, yes, because it's a state with 51 million people. Per capita, no.

As a resident of the shithole loser country Israel, ranked 50th in GDP behind Ireland, I don't expect you to have the education necessary to understand these things. I mean, your country is so backward that your economy is dwarfed by Europe's tax evasion capital. But I am glad that you are unable to immigrate here and bring your savage and backward ways to glorious America.

Please stay in the Middle East along with all of the other Arabs, TYIA.

Im not seeking to immigrate to the US
lol I think I touched a soft spot there
California is full of Mexican criminals who would want to live there except Hollywood stars and investors?
Israel is actually in a very difficult location considering its economical achievements and the boycott from its neighbors its quite impressive
SpecialOlympian wrote:"Look at this shithole, only rich people and celebrities want to live there."

Wow. I can't imagine how backward the Israeli school system is. Was your teacher a goat?

Its a typical third world syndrome where the middle and low classless struggle while rich are classes are having a good time
You are probably a democrat voter that voted for killary and too retarded to see beyond the propaganda that surrounds you

Orange County is actually very Republican and has done its best to fight against the creation of homeless shelters, needle exchanges, etc. So yes, that part of the state actually is a shithole where the wealthy live in gated communities while forcing the poor to live by the side of the road. Good job picking the most conservative part of the state to make your point.

Despite this, even they found Trump to be such a massive fucking idiot that they went blue in 2016 and in the 2018 mid-terms.
SpecialOlympian wrote:In total numbers, yes, because it's a state with 51 million people. Per capita, no.

As a resident of the shithole loser country Israel, ranked 50th in GDP behind Ireland, I don't expect you to have the education necessary to understand these things. I mean, your country is so backward that your economy is dwarfed by Europe's tax evasion capital. But I am glad that you are unable to immigrate here and bring your savage and backward ways to glorious America.

California has a lot more land and people than Israel, so it isn't fair comparison.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states ... opulation/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

The Presidents that called national emergencies since 1977 didn't need to call them, but they did and most of those national emergencies haven't been cancelled.

As of February 2019, 59 national emergencies have been declared, and the United States is under 31 continuing declared states of national emergency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Emergencies_Act

Ocasio Cortez is a New York and Democrat emergency.

"We are in a dangerous place," panelist Donny Deutsch warned. "If people in the party don't start to speak up against people like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who is young and dynamic but does not know what she's talking about, they're going to hand the presidency back to Donald Trump."

Hindsite wrote:California has a lot more land and people than Israel, so it isn't fair comparison.

Yes, I agree. Israel is a backward third world shithole so it's definitely not fair to compare it to the world's 5th largest economy.

Also I don't get your gimmick Hindsite. I know you're trolling but is it really any fun to pretend you're a Fox News grandpa whose children don't talk to him?
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yes, I agree. Israel is a backward third world shithole so it's definitely not fair to compare it to the world's 5th largest economy.

Also I don't get your gimmick Hindsite. I know you're trolling but is it really any fun to pretend you're a Fox News grandpa whose children don't talk to him?

Israel is small because it hasn't yet got all it's land yet. Trump knows about shithole countries and he does not put Israel in that group. Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?" Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and it's economy is growing because it also practices capitalism.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Rawls I appreciate the effort you put into your post but Trump received 8% of the black vote overall, with roughly 88% of black men voting for Hillary and 94% of black women voting for Hillary.

The idea that the GOP, the white power party, will make a sizable dent in that within the next decade, let alone our lifetime, is ridiculous. They have decades of racist inertia to overcome.

What exactly do you think the GOP offers black voters or will offer black voters as an incentive to vote for them in the future? The GOP purposely gerrymanders their votes and does their best to keep them from voting at the state level for a reason.

I understand that SO. As i said, they are not tapping the vote yet but i can see it in the future with relative ease because African Americans are located within the Trump like politics spectrum. The issue is the prior racism but otherwise, if they manage to make people forget then within 5-10 years they will have a large chunk if not majority of the vote. It is not a far fetched story that African American babtists will vote for the Trumpites if the racism issue is resolved.

But as i said before, there are more categories that Trump is eating in to: Unions and Hispanics. It is not just African Americans.
Rich wrote:Trump and AOC stand shoulder to shoulder in opposing the BDSM.
Neither of them liked 50 Shades of Grey? :eh:

:lol:

BDSM
An overlapping abbrevation of Bondage and Discipline (BD), Dominance and Submission (DS), Sadism and Masochism

Sorry, I had to do it. :D
Godstud wrote:BDSM
An overlapping abbrevation of Bondage and Discipline (BD), Dominance and Submission (DS), Sadism and Masochism

Sorry, I had to do it. :D

BDSM stands for Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions Movement. However I have to say Bondage, Dominance, Sadism and Masochism, is a pretty good summary of Islam, which is what the BDSM would lead to. AOC is a lying two faced hypocrite and I strong suspect wants to avoid talking about the BDSM, because she doesn't want to get on the wrong side of powerful Zionist money interests, but at the same time she wants to cuddle up to Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]