"Failure to Obey" And the Constitution - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.

Crazy arrogant preacher challenges the border patrol checkpoints.

He tries to use the Holy Bible to prove he is a citizen of Israel. But the border patrol agents demand a passport. They beat the hell out of him.
Praise the Lord.

His best movie so far.....

His next movie:

He's a fundamentalist Independent Baptist Preacher of the Fire & Brimstone type, so? These Pastors are fun to watch and you know it!

Praise the Lord a Pastor has the guts to stand up against Christian Zionists sending billions to Israel so they can bomb the fuck out of the defenseless Palestinians.

Amen. Praise Jesus.

I know he's anti-Catholic and all, but I enjoy listening to alternate opinions too.

Oh and this post should be in the Religion section, not in this part of the forum.
The Truth About Steve Anderson

Steve Anderson is an unfaithful Bible teacher. He is biblically ignorant but thinks his ignorance is a depraved revelation from God. He's like a misguided child who think 5+5=9 and ANYONE who says it equals "10" is a heretic for disagreeing with him. I have scripturally refuted his false teachings but since he thinks he's God he thinks anyone who disagrees with him is evil.

THE HIDDEN TRUTH OF PASTOR STEVEN ANDERSON'S HATEFUL PERSONALITY
I’m 2 minutes in to the first video...unhappy with the source, but is the constitution free zone thing true?
colliric wrote:Lol. You hate him only because he preaches anti-zionism....

Also why have you posted this in "North America" and not in the Religion subforum?

I don't hate the crazy preacher. I posted it here because I intended to only open a discussion about these border checkpoints about 50 or so miles from the border and how this crazy preacher made such a big deal about how the border patrol were trampling on his Constitutional rights until you posted his Marching to Zion video again.

He could have just said I am a U.S. citizen and they would have let him go on. But no, he has to act like a crazy nut and refuse to cooperate and eventually after waiting nearly an hour gets the hell beat out of him. No matter how crazy he acted he did not deserve to have a taser used on him. So I can understand why the jury ruled in his favor.
ness31 wrote:I’m 2 minutes in to the first video...unhappy with the source, but is the constitution free zone thing true?

The ACLU referred to the 100-mile-wide border region around the United States as the “Constitution-free zone” where Americans had their laptops, cell phones, and iPads searched in violation of the Fourth Amendment.

The Fourth Amendment mandates that a search or seizure conducted by a government agent must be ‘reasonable.’ As a general rule, courts have construed Fourth Amendment reasonableness as requiring probable cause and a judicially granted warrant. Nonetheless, the Supreme Court has recognized several exceptions to these requirements, one of which is the border search exception.

Legally, the 100-mile-wide region is called the “extended border” of the U.S., as defined by Title 8 of the Federal Code of Regulations. There is also something called the “functional equivalent” border, which is the area around international airports in the interior region of the U.S.

The argument about a Constitution-free zone may better apply to direct border stops and airports, where agents don’t need to explain why they are searching a computer or cell phone. So, there could still be a “Constitution-free zone,” based on the outcome of legal appeals. It would just be much smaller than that 100-mile band around the U.S.

Searches within the 100-mile extended border zone, and outside of the immediate border-stop location, must meet three criteria: a person must have recently crossed a border; an agent should know that the object of a search hasn’t changed; and that “reasonable suspicion” of a criminal activity must exist.

The Supreme Court has yet to consider a case involving the degree of suspicion needed to search laptops at the border without a warrant or reasonable suspicion.
Last edited by Hindsite on 24 Feb 2019 07:45, edited 1 time in total.
But it isn’t just about searching devices. Right? If you live in that zone aren’t you basically at the mercy of officials?

But wait! US citizens aren’t the ones targeted in this fishing expedition . Just ‘illegals’.

Nothing to see here, move along..
ness31 wrote:But it isn’t just about searching devices. Right? If you live in that zone aren’t you basically at the mercy of officials?

But wait! US citizens aren’t the ones targeted in this fishing expedition . Just ‘illegals’.

Nothing to see here, move along..

U.S. Citizens are not the direct target of these searches, but they can get caught up into them if they refuse to cooperate by answering the agents questions as was seen by the crazy pastor in the video.

Hmm. I took it a second time and changes three ans[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseite[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]